Star BTFO this year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_w-kDLbl8
youtube.com/watch?v=PyEXshBOwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its 2016 i mean come on!!

A jaded, has-been and a beady eyed , hook nosed weasel .

World's biggest upper lip.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_w-kDLbl8

Ha, fuck the left right up the ass while grabbing their pussy

I love this shit. The video with all of the Hillary cunts crying on election night was great too, along with the whole Alex Jones/TYT thing.

What a shame that steven Kang is a liberal fag. The Stand is one of the best books ever written.
Also does he have Fas?

Let's get more of it. I absolutely love to think of these smug fucks getting a shotgun load of Trumps cum blown in their face halfway through election night.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyEXshBOwEU

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Last stand he says? haha, there is a lot more shit coming his way if he thinks Trump is our last stand.

>open "The Stand"
>nigger nigger nigger niggerniggerniggershitpissantfuck

All these stupid fag celebrities threatened to move to Canada if trump won.

They all collectively redacted and said lol i was joking

Thank fuck we won it. Shit would have been the equivalent of the advent takeover in xcom 2, with whites being muddied with inferior genetics. All the while

On that note, anybody who plays xcom from time to time only allow whites on their squad? No negroid is worthy of fighting even a sectoid.

Stephen King lives in Maine, he's already in Canada

>Also does he have Fas?

Kek, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he became a horror writer because he's weird looking and it made him feel like an outcast.

I enjoy his novels but he needs to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.

I use exclusively niggers so I don't feel anything when they die

I exclusively make all Argentina squads. That by default is white

Last stand? But trump won. It's the beginning. It was the last stand for SJWs.

>Stephen King finally lives in a non-white paradise for eternity
>No one buys his books

>gets paid to invent stories
>essentially a calculating and skilled liar
>wants people to take him seriously

Lol no. Actors and writers are all professional liars and most certainly sociopaths. They're only worth their ability to entertain me. Nothing more.

You don't have 'the guy that always runs overwatch' in your squad?

He looks like a 70yr old woman.

Hearty kek

Written while high on every drug known to man. He's sober now, and boring, and well, what you see. I think it was around the time he stumbled out in front of a van.

Stephen King is the shittiest, most overrated writer Ive ever seen.
Always fucking hated his shit.

First time I heard writer being described as professional liar.

ultra-punchable-face/10

T'es pas le seul

Not just the males. And since we won the presidency, the house, and the senate I'd say our "last stand" was a success. We even won the popular vote by a huge margin if you discount all the illegals voting in Southern California - and I do. We won. This country is ours again and we're officially declaring war on every one in our country that doesn't belong here.

>Written while high on every drug known to man.

I believe it. There are passages in The Stand that are totally different than the linear-storytelling prose around it. It's like this bizarre stream-of-consciousness that comes out of nowhere. He was clearly gripped by, uh, "inspiration."

>overrated
Yes, like every succesfull writer
>shitty
His new books are crap (except under the dome)
But pet sementary, shining, the stand, desperation, it are really good

Is he wrong though?

makes me wonder why america's enemies wanted trump to win?

>according to... no proof whatsoever, hackers from a country that Clinton has said she wants to attack wanted Trump to win

Spoiler: We're not enemies with Russia

If I'm telling you a story that I say it is fake, is it a lie?

>tfw you just now realize that Trump's first two initials are D.J.
I hope he spins some mad tracks on the niggas that doubted

Then why did more blacks and latinos vote for Trump than they did for Romney and McCain? And why did more than half of all white women vote for Trump as well?

Not saying at takes a certain type to write novels, but he pretty much got really fucked up and as you say, stream of consiousness'd his brains out.

I guess Hunter Thomson did the same thing. I think a lot of writers do.

According to Hillary and Barry we certainly should be. Hell, Hillary was willing to risk 'The Not-so-Cold War' just so we could be guaranteed another war time economy since the Middle East is no longer popular.

Well but there is truth to his statement: Trump is probably one of the last chances whites have to fix this. The demographic shift will make it harder and harder for Republicans to win, as time progresses. This election has already been a really close call. Trump really has to stem that shift if he even wants to have a 2nd term. And if he fucks up (which I don't believe he will), it might even do so much damage that the peaceful and democratic way to win will be closed forever.

i love how this fag shut off his twitter right after election night because he knew he was gonna get flooded with messages from everyone laughing at him.

He did? kek

>According to Hillary and Barry we certainly should be.
According to me we should evict you and bulldoze your house. Does that mean we should do it? :^)

>Hell, Hillary was willing to risk 'The Not-so-Cold War' just so we could be guaranteed another war time economy since the Middle East is no longer popular.
If a nation's economy only does well if it's at war, that means there's something drastically wrong with your budget.

Shes hardly a star, but the suffering is sweet knowing she cries under the whip of soros.

>According to me
I don't get your point.

>If a nation's economy only does well if it's at war, that means there's something drastically wrong with your budget.
Yeah? No shit. Barry has been continuing Bush's legacy, so it's no fucking wonder why we had our batshit SoS Hilldog stirring up civil unrest in the Middle East, then attempting to run for president so she could warmonger some more. Bunch of assholes, I hope they both eat shit and die desu

>it are really good
god, learn to english
no feeding

I like his books and I'd respect him for having written his way out of poverty even if I didn't like them, but it's just sad to see what living inside the liberal bubble for too long does to a man. He's just parroting the party line and throwing around tired buzzwords and might even actually believe that shit. You'd think being filthy rich would allow him not to cave into peer pressure that easily, but apparently not.

Celebs that say this shit should be banished from the land they think they hate so much.

Can anybody explain why these celebrities do shit like this? Alienate half of their fan base over their opinion that honestly nobody gives a shit. Seems like the most business-savy position to take is to not fucking say shit about something as polarizing as the US Presidential Election.

Taylor Swift has the right idea.

Ching chang

What is the Family Guy meme with this guy and Dean Koontz

Koontz writes a ton of schlock but so does King, and King has far worse blunders that come to mind

This is before taking his horrible personality into account

He's stinking rich anyway, so he doesn't have to care about alienating his fanbase. Instead he's far more afraid of alienating his liberal peers it would seem.

>last stand
Do leftist not realize this is only the beginning?

>The Stand
>one of the best books ever written
You have extraordinarily bad taste.

People who are famous for reasons other than being smart (actors, musicians) are desperate to appear intellectual, and the easiest way to do that is to express whichever political opinion most people on social media agree with.

seeing that msnbc dyke upset made me particularly happy

It is a title, Muhammad.

His English was fine.

>Can anybody explain why these celebrities do shit like this?

Because in their minds and their inner circles they believe

-They are smarter than you
-They are more important than you
-They are more enlightened than you
-They are more educated than you
-They are more understanding than you
-They speak from a higher authority
-They believe fame equates to unquestioned influence

>enjoy his novels but he needs to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.

he's done shit since he sobered up. we should meme him back to alcoholism to hack out another cheap thriller. maybe one about aliens and russians and glass ceilings`

>don't mind me

Stephen King looks fucking weird.

Three simple steps to write like Stephen King

1) Start with a simple idea and twist it into a storyline where children are abused, harassed, or terrorized.
2) Write 500 pages of meandering text with multiple plot lines that while seemingly interconnected, go nowhere.
3) Wait until the last minute so the editors can't fix things, and attempt to wrap things up in the last 25 pages.

>Stephen King looks fucking weird.

kek. The man's life, history, career and political ideology boiled down to one lasting impression.

If doubles I'll drive to steven kings house in Sarasota and knock on his door and call him a cuck

o-off by one....

*Stephen king's

I play Long War, so you can't really afford that. He'd die in the first quarter of the mission, and then you'd be down a gun.

But my squads are all white.

r-reroll

You accidentally got your shit good m8.

last rereoll

fuck it, kek doesn't want me to do it. Also i don't know if he is in sarasota rn. he could be in his maine house

>Also i don't know if he is in sarasota rn. he could be in his maine house

Or in rehab. Celebrity addicts like to do rehab.

Eat it up faggots, that's not the worst thing. GRRM said he supported Hillary and that trump is for stupid people. The guy who gave us the glorious twist scene supports Hillary and feminism. Fuck him.

no talent garbage author of sub par horror shitshows made into tv B movies has an opinion on something....DISREGARDED.

He's such a faggot, I wish that car that hit him backed up.

>The Stand
>Not Tommyknockers