Just came back from trip to Dresden

Posting some interesting shit I spotted on luteran church. Luckily there were no Muslims in sight, only few cocky roaches. Overally Dresden is comfy but feels like everyone is super lefty there. All girls are pierced and hipster which is indicating degeneracy. Also i saw a lot of white girls with mulato Kids ( ofc no father in sight hehe). On the other hand there were a lot of German families with 2+ Kids which warmed my heart. Hope u guys will be good, the cuckening lf your country can be still undone.

So you are saying that the British don't need to visit Dresden a second time?

Also sorry for the images but my Phone is shit

Most of (((current year))) brits are going to feel like at home it seems

>literally telling germans how to think and what to say

Bomber Harris approves this thread

was it good? I am of polish origin and want to move from the south, literally nigger land here, but my dad always told me the prussians hate the poles, and I am a bit afraid desu

Neustad is hipster af with nice place to spend time and i could really enjoy it if it wasnt for my overdose of redpill, you know. There are a lot of antifa signs, che and other commie shit etc.

do it again bomber harris

Also seems like official guide doesnt like PEGIDA

Like this.

Was ment to add this pic...

ja pierdole

dresden city council should burn in hell. PS stay strong there in poland, don't let those leftist bitches mess at the parlament, call in for NOP death squads

wew lad

Bomber harris was a faggot.

was in Dresden before. I really loved how green everything around the city is. it's cool place although there still is a lot of faggotry just like you say.

I was in a hostel together with a flamboyant gay guy who was depressed and watched cartoons all the time and smoked disgusting mango flavored cigarettes, a greek dude who was a diehard catholic and pretty based all around and was pretty offended cause the gay guy apparently tried hitting on him and then a woman in her 30s who was way too much into really stupid esoterical shit and then didn't even follow the principles in everyday life so much either because she still was way too grounded in reality which came off as incredibly silly.
she said a lot of the conspiracy shit that Sup Forums is all about too. I spend most of my time with her. sadly, she wasn't into me. I was just lonely. Because of her esoterics bullshit and her passive aggressive behavior it would have been a bad idea anyway.

*spent

typo

>don't judge people by the actions they others that share their faith
>first ten places of every single crime category in Germany is dominated by muslims
>germans had to add brand new 'rape in swimming pool' category in their criminal law
>75 percent of muslims in germany never held a job

Really makes me think about strangling some people

The last time I was in Dresden was for the funeral of my grandaunt who died at 104.

amazing and sad to see such propaganda. As if you cannot or should not criticize something. Germany is dead.

>Dresden fur Alle
Meanwhile over 70 000 jews have fled west EU.

DO IT AGAIN

none of that is particularly bad though. it only looks bad in the very context of the rapefugee problem.

Idk. For me it shows the horrific, leading to self-destruction attitude of large part of the German society which is also supported by official institutions.

There is no uncucking of Germany because as soon as Muslims occupy a high enough % of the infrastructure/police/military and they start forcing white westerners to submit, there will be no males willing to stand their ground. They will have nothing but screams and 911 phone calls at their disposal. The white Germans are so psychologically destroyed that they will literally get conquered and killed by the first group of men that actually attacks them. There is no Lion to wake up because hes already been killed and stuffed as a corpse for show.

They don't even have guns and the ones who do are all going to jail.

>They don't even have guns
Eastern german military and police do have. You think that the atmosphere of resistance to what the federal german government does, doesn't spread to higher authorities?

Unfortunately it doesn't because they fire "right wing extremists"

Their rifle, the G36, was battle tested and found to be unable to hit a target at 100m after firing a magazine or 2 too fast. "The rifle for nations that never have to fight" it is called to this day. This is how fucked Germany is. It will be Germanistan and all that matters is how many people we will kill as collateral damage in the next two decades.

In America for example, you can't fire "right wing extremists" because even under cucks like Obama, the military is made up of over half "right wing extremists" that would sooner open fire for their brothers than turn on them to virtue signal to libcucks. They support civilian gun ownership through the roof and even beat up shitskins still during bootcamp.

Ask a browny what it was like joining a mostly white military: they beat them up and treated them like dirt monkeys until they made it through and then were accepted as brothers any of them with friends remain this way and shrug off "racism" as just part of a group's initiation process. In Germany you cant even say "I don't like Muslims" without being fired and having your kids taken by the state. In America you aren't allowed in the military unless you say "THE ONLY GOOD DUNECOON IS A DEAD DUNECOON HOORAH LETS BLOW UP SOME GOATFUCKERS BOYS"