Have 0 friends? You might be a genius

>youtube.com/watch?v=cJr226idrFg

>tfw to intelligent to have friends

The absolute madman redpilled the masses about (((urbanism))) in his video. Is he /ourguy/?

Normies are the worst.

>intelligent
>smoking

>people with trait X often exhibit trait Y
>I have trait Y
>therefore I must be X

Why can't people into logic?

I used to think I was intelligent, people even used to tell me I was.

Then I realised I was just above average and extremely narcissistic.

I don't have friends because I'm an asshole, not because I'm a genius. I'm sure that's the case for most friendless people.

good job man, you've just proven by X that the neets, faggots, fatties losers and basement dwellers who lurk Sup Forums are just rejects, intelligence has nothing to do with that

>tfw to intelligent too have a gf

Pretty much the same as me. Always thought I was super smart until one day I realized that most people are just idiots and I am above average.

exactly, its not the intelligence that make you not have friends, its either because "intelligent" tend to be narcissistic, and spew hatered tward others.
and if people don't agree with them, then they don't hesitate to insult others or diminish them.
social people hate anti-mood people, "intelligent" people cannot read the mood that's their problem

tfw too intelligent too have friends

holy shit....guys i might be the next einstein

brainlet detected

How do I get friends I have zero teach me senpais
20+8 lvl

also
>Muhh urbanism
>Muhh that's why people in big cities are assholes
NO, no excuse to that, in big cities you actually get to notice how retarded other people are, whereas in smaller cities you just don't see other people that much,

NO EXCUSES you fucking faggots.

people are just shit no matter where they are just admit it, they are as much of assholes in smaller cities, its just that in smaller cities you tend to act nicer because verybody knows each other, and that people talk

>only friend I have is a Steam friend from Burgerland
>tfw too intelligent to have real friends

I knew this already.

Notice the correlation between celibacy and brilliance?

Sexual energy is creative energy. The key to transcendental genius is the sublimation of this mysterious force.

I am one of the nicest and most polite people you could ever meet. I still don't have any friends because it's a bother and I prefer to spend my time on the computer or reading.

But what if i'm legit retarded and have no friends?

>tfjskdj jsdjskd

>tfw too intelligent to not hate Jews

no actually, Just described myself, at least i'm self aware, noticed this since I got married with a wife with alot of friends.

i tend to stfu when around her friends, and just let slide everything, I don't wanna ruin my wifes social life.

been thinking alot as to why i feel better alone.

at leeast I fucking admit what I lack you piece of shit.

i'm working on it, but it's really hard to act nice toward people who act like monkeys

>AGEGNEGEGUANA

came here to >inb4 this post

tfw too many friends to be intelligent

Can't stay. Too smart for this thread.

>tfw two intelligent to realize that being social implies my social sector of the brain being used for useless social logic, rather than being converted through neural plasticity to yet another sector for general logic by not using it and letting it atrophy

I applaud you, sir.

WHY did you put a savant in the video as the host?

U LOST credibility

It can be easy to mistake correlation and causation, even scientists who should know better do it sometimes.

This && witnessed!!

not a genius just a weirdo.

>people are just shit no matter where they are just admit it

Misanthropy is the ultimate redpill.

I wonder why I still suck, then.

More like everyone around me is too stupid or brainwashed.

No, it's just when you're learning and inventing laws of physics you go through a billion wrong ways before you hit a right one. It's a full-time commitment, especially back in the day, and there's no books on what doesn't work. Dumbasses are just lazy.

>here's the real reason

I always knew I was two intelligent

He wouldn't have had the energy or motivation if he was wasting his creative energy on sex.

you might have autismo
>t. psychologist

I have 0 friends, not even acquaintances and I am a fucking idiot

>tfw to smart to have friends

There's different ways to look at it.
I know I had a lot of friends in high school because I was simply smarter than the rest in every aspect, I preached about small government ethno-nationalist(Yes I had flaws as a teenager) country, while the books where filling us up with the kike brainwash. This lead to me having followers or I guess friends in real life and generally we always have circles discussing politics, history literature and philosaphy. I remember we used to giggle in class about our biased books and teachers shoving degenerate multicultural sickness in our heads, I always felt bad for the normie that couldn't look through this temporary cancer of public schooling.

Holy shit I'm a genius. Yes finally I can have self esteem.

Robots are the only friends I need!

>tips horned helmet

>mfw the only friend that I actually legitimately had was a nerd
>and I mostly had friends who were nerds
>but I was also violentish and non cuck as a person so I was doing nerdy violent things (like fucking around with fireworks and making things that harm)
>grew up and started going on /fit/ to gain more muscle mass and still am violentish enough as a person
>also was capable of hanging out with chads almost because of no cuck
>eventually just started avoiding people because I was really neither.

>only the upper echelons of the nazi's were actually a good fit for me since they also love racial realism lore and science.

my brother from an emu mother

i have Muslim friends
and 0 white friend
am i retarded ?

by this metric I must be the smartest person on earth

no, you're european

Depends. Are you a muslim yourself?

I see this shit all the time, it's a form of bargaining I swear.

Someone has x defect, but if they just admitted to having x defect they'd feel inferior to others who don't have it without having anything to balance things out, so suddenly they'll claim their defect is due to y positive trait (like being "too intelligent").

It's pure bullshit, you don't have any friends because people don't like you, no, there is no bonus here or compensation or "on the flip side", you have a defect that other people don't, either try to get rid of it or shut the fuck up.

no ;

this meme always triggers my autism, you can't have soot deposits and scorch marks on a exit wound.

Strayan hit the nail on the head

Then people will think you're a loser or cuck. Even at my uni only the edgiest numales are friends with foreigners and most normal people avoid them.

sounds like me

its never too late to kill yourself my man

to add to that: I think the natsoc guys are actually the kindest people that I met. They are probably and surprisingly the least hateful and judgmental people that I have met

>most of the ones in the higher echelons have lots of patience and willing to teach you genuinely about all kinds of things
>most of them are even willing to put up with your stupidity
>they dont really mind violent behavior
>they dont scorn your desire to glorify strength in all forms
>are not ignorant of race or science

srsly, probably the best people I have ever met. Its a shame that they are so extremely rare in real life though, would be great to have an actual upper echelon natsoc friend.

Depends. If you can make friends but decide not to like me, then you're intelligent. If you can't make friends because you're a loser then you're low IQ.

Tesla stole most of his shit from when he worked with Edison fyi

This is because nat soc is close to the natural order.

What we need are people who are intelligent and can construct theory on their own but are also prone to violent and dont mind risiking their mind for their own beliefs while being decent people who hold up basic values like loyalty, being on time etc.

>tfw to intelligent too acknowledge my defects.

>tesla stole from edison
>burger education

"most people are just idiots and I am above average."

>You might be a genius
>might
Why can't you into English?

> If you can make friends but decide not to like me, then you're intelligent.
Well, that was the point of the whole video. Intelligent people generally feel less rewarded when socializing. Not wanting friends doesn't imply intelligence however.

> If you can't make friends because you're a loser then you're low IQ.
How does an IQ test take social skills into account? There are smart people out there who _do_ want friends but are too socially awkward. Learning how to socialize properly is as hard for those people as is doing math for average people.

>people don't like you

seems like you are projecting

probably yea, because apparently I have actually socialized and learned as much as a normal person would learn from his friend groups. This digital form is a bit weird, since you dont see faces or body language, but philosophically I feel not any worse off compared to the normies around me.

my own intelligent and violent nature has eventually made me find this place. I could have chosen to compromise somewhere down the line in my life, I wasnt hated or scorned most of the time, most of the time the choice was with me, and I chose to not to participate with weakness and frugality.

What violent nature do you have?