Anders Brevik was a Freemason

Anders Brevik was a Freemason.

What does this organisation do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAzR8zdM3OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends. There are tons of freemason organizations all claiming to be continuation of the true one.

Some of them are just people talking about higher IQ stuff. Others is about helping each others gaining influence and power in the world.

They suck each others dick

i believe anders explained later that he deliberatly became a freemason and made these pictures in order to hurt that them , for the same reason he send his manuscript to people like Geert Wilders

Judiasm for white people.

Organization meant to create a social bond, where members give money and special access to other members. So a freemason lawyer would work pro bono for a freemason teacher, etc.

It gets serious when they try to get their own politicians and policies.

Pedophilia

They are behind french revolution and have did some shady shit with The Rohschilds but they are not all evil,Joseph de Maistre is a good exemple of it

Organize WoW raids apparently.

More of us in FFXIV.

b'nai brith

casuals

the [[[freemasons]]] control a lot of things....

from the organisation's name? laying masonry bricks for free

He's a fucking LARP:er, of course he joined up, but he didn't get too high up as far as I know.

>There are tons of freemason organizations all claiming to be continuation of the true one.
Well, many kind of are. Just doesn't always matter.

Don't even care. XIV has surpassed WoW at this point.

I didn't believe this lot were an issue until I had the misfortune to be targeted by them, they are very dangerous & very sinister, avoid at all costs, I'm not a conspiracy theorist either & I wouldn't have believed it myself before it happened.

Be warned.

Trump is a Freemason

Worshiping Satan.

Doesn't seem to be, but it'd be great if he was.

>Well, many kind of are. Just doesn't always matter.

So you mean all those different factions are in some loose confederation where they work together?

masons are pro multiculturalism and want a global government
he was just pretending to be one to hide his true intentions

Yes and no. It's a loose confederation where we call organisations who meet certain standards as Freemasons, but there's virtually no working together. Sometimes a couple of states in the USA will do a group meeting, but that's about it.

Look at his fucking face, do you honestly think he was a high ranking freemason and not just a LARPing norwegian fag?

>masons are pro multiculturalism and want a global government
Quite the opposite. We don't even want global organisation for ourselves.

Not in Scandinavia. That takes years and dedication. It culminates in a knighthood from the King of Sweden (who is the protector of the order there).

What are the standards to be recognized by other Freemasons organizations as a Freemason organization?

Are you a Freemason yourself? If yes, how did you became one?

They do work together & their network crosses continents, never mind just states.

We call them the Antient Landmarks. And technically they aren't universal, but there are some we typically use.
>1. belief in a Supreme Being
>2. belief in the immortality of the
>3. a "book of sacred law" as an indispensable part of the "furniture" (or furnishings) of the lodge
>4. the legend of the Third
>5. the secrets of Freemasonry: The modes of recognition and the symbolic ritual of the
>6. that a Mason be a man, freeborn, and of lawful age
>7. that the topics of politics and religion are not to be brought into the lodge

And yes I am. I became one by asking my father.

Not quite. There is Freemasonry almost everywhere, but it's not universal. As in, the Grand Lodge of each jurisdiction is sovereign. So the Grand Lodge of Western Australia doesn't have to listen to the Grand Lodge of Belgium. But they do have to maintain certain standards to agree they're each Masons.

Volunteer community stonework, repairing walls in parks and poor neighborhoods. Why, what did you think they did?

Nah mate, I know it for a fact, from personal experience.

Basically spiritual mafia

>Nah mate, I know it for a fact, from personal experience.
Okay, but that's literally not how it works. Like, even Scotland doesn't talk to England if they don't have to.

It's exactly how it works if they need it to work like that, they/you use online networking.

my great uncle was in the freemasons and it was basically a gentlemans club that would give each other jobs if you did their secret handshake at job interviews, like being a jew but for goys

You can keep saying it, but it won't make it true. Even Grand Masters can't talk to each other except through official communique via Grand Secretaries. Which is why everything is so slow.

Potlucks with the occassional Jewish handshake mostly. Some masons like to shill their club on Sup Forums on the weekends.

1. check
2. check
3. Are all the laws the same or are there different laws for different organizations?
4. What's the legend of the Third? To believe in the book mentioned in 3.
5. can live with that
6. check
7. So what are you guys talking about then?

That feel when went to Christmas Mason dinner other week.

Isnt that a really damn good thing to be part of then?

what is the connection to the templars? should a descendant of templars join? asking for a friend

Are you denying that masons network online when you can literally do a google search & find the groups ?

Are you suggesting my own experience is somehow not true ?

>2. belief in the immortality of the
Immortality of the what?

Whats the legend of the Third.
You didn't really explain

>3. Are all the laws the same or are there different laws for different organizations?
Sorry, i should have fixed that one. It refers to the Volume of Sacred Law (VSL). So basically the Bible everywhere but Turkey (where it's the Qu'ran). There has to be at least one, representing the members on the altar for a meeting to be legal. There can be several, though. Like, in India, there's the Bible, the Gitas, and the Qu'ran.
>4. What's the legend of the Third?
The gist (because it's slightly different in different jurisdictions) is that during the building of Solomon's Temple, the chief architect was a Tyrian guy called Hiram, who was killed by three workmen who were worried they were going to miss out on the secrets of a Master Mason because the temple was almost finished, and they had yet to receive them. Hiram told them to piss off, and that they'd receive them if they were worthy, so they beat him to death for his integrity.
>7. So what are you guys talking about then?
Philosophy, science, and how to help our societies.

There isn't one. That was made up by a Scottish dude in the 18th century. We have a side degree (a bunch of different ones) which refer to the Templars, but that's about it.
One should only join if they believe it's their cup of tea. Bearing in mind it's very nationalistic, traditional, and kinda pro-monarchy.

>Are you denying that masons network online when you can literally do a google search & find the groups ?
Oh that's what you meant? Shit, sorry. Yea, there's tonnes of that. But nothing official. Just dudes chatting.
>Are you suggesting my own experience is somehow not true ?
In this case no, but that's a pretty SJW/Jewish argument.

Sorry, cut and paste cut the ends off somehow.
>2. belief in the immortality of the soul
This isn't to say Hindus or anything are excluded, though.

>Just dudes chatting.

Dudes chatting, about trivial everyday things like conspiracy to murder for example ?

Naw, anything illegal is grounds for expulsion.

>but that's a pretty SJW/Jewish argument.
No it's not mate, I'm talking facts, not 'experiential reality', I'm talking about documents & hard evidence.

Well do some house cleaning then, weed them out, because your organisation is harbouring some very dangerous people who use their connections for evil purposes, even if you don't yourself, understand that it attracts those who will.

I'm in WA, are you at the Subiaco lodge?

They have coming out parties for their daughters

>I'm talking about documents & hard evidence.
Only if you were to present some. But yes, in this case i believe you as i'm in dozens of such groups. Even my lodge has a facebook group with guys from around the world.

Anyone convicted is auto-expelled. Hell, even being found to be of poor moral character can be grounds (anything from being an alcoholic to cheating on your wife) will get you the boot. Not sure what more you want.

Naw, QLD.

>It refers to the Volume of Sacred Law (VSL).

Do you reject secular law of the state? Or are you just trying to combine both kind of laws to the best?

>Philosophy, science, and how to help our societies

How do you not get stuck into talking about politics? I mean isn't politics one of the ways to help society?

they keep the metric system down
youtube.com/watch?v=TAzR8zdM3OA

>And yes I am.

What degree?

I think it really depends on the area and lodge
#notalllodges

besides, aussie masons are little fish

>Do you reject secular law of the state?
Nope. Like the Bible says, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Render unto God that which is God's." Twin pillars of church and state are required for any nation to be healthy.
So it's not combining both, but realising the function of both. To add to that, the obligations contain promises to obey the laws of the land and so on.
>How do you not get stuck into talking about politics? I mean isn't politics one of the ways to help society?
It's not that hard, really. Like, we can discuss what an ideal national or local policy might look like without saying, "Better vote for One Nation or LNP!"
It's quite a problem of modern government that we have to make everything political. That's where monarchy is better. Rather than having to choose between pre-picked sides which may not be good either way, we should focus on doing what's good.

Master Mason/Past Master. As well as a bunch of side degrees like 30th, Templar, Royal Arch, and so on.

You think I'm going to put that online & identify myself ? not a chance.

I'm telling the truth, it makes no difference to me if you believe me or not.

Poor moral character would be the tip of the iceberg here, these induvidules were the closest I've ever been to what can only be described as pure evil, zero conscience, none whatsoever.

>You think I'm going to put that online & identify myself ? not a chance.
I was making an academic point. Not asking you to dox yourself. But if you can't prove something, then it may not be true.

>aussie masons
Yeah, one of your lot was involved, I have the paperwork.

So it's basically people talking without bringing up their partisan sides into everything.

Anyway last question as I've been reviewing the stonecutters episode from the simpsons for the lol. Do you have some kind of nepotism going on between members or not?

Freemasons led a failed golpe against our govt during the 70s. The golpe was openly anti communist, the leaders mentioned the necessity of a minimal government with minimal welfare and free market, while openly opposing the Church, immigration from anything from the other side of the mediterranean and the teaching of degeneracy in schools.

The biggest redpill to swallow for me was that the Freemasons are actually the good guys. And they lost

isn't master mason just the 3rd degree?
go for 33 and beyond son!

It's a drinking club you tinfoil hat wearing spastics.

Read my posts.

source?

A friend of mine who is a mason told me once that rarely they get some fucked up people there, there was a guy who got drunk and high then masturbated in front of his daughter, they kicked them out of the fraternity.

there's no doubt some shady people who are freemasons, just as there are shady people in all organisations and institutions

not excusing them

You are talking out of your arse lad. My uncle is a freemason, christ I've been to the Masonic Hall in my town on a number of occasions for the cheap drink.

They have a little ritual at the start but it's a traditional thing.

>So it's basically people talking without bringing up their partisan sides into everything.
Pretty much, yea. It always does take explaining because the media drills "us vs them" into bally well everything.
>Do you have some kind of nepotism going on between members or not?
Hah, that episode comes up so often. Officially, no we don't. Not supposed to give undeserved preferential treatment to a dude just because he's a Mason, but functionally, if you're spending time with someone, and you get to know them, yes you'll be favourable to them.
The Mark Master degree kinda goes into why that's wrong, though. Like, it points out that quality is more important than the station from which it comes.

>isn't master mason just the 3rd degree?
Aye, it's the highest degree. I don't even like saying Past Master because that implies that it's higher.
>go for 33 and beyond son!
Ulgh, screw that. If we had cheapo 33rd like the USA i might, but here i'd be happy with 32nd (still a few years off in our system) until i retire and have the time to be 33rd. Only way to get it here is to be on the Supreme Council, which means you have to have the ceremonials memorised at all times, as well as being one of the dozen dudes who manage the order.

go higher than the blue lodge

They were once very instrumental in supporting revolutions against tyranny.
But since there haven't been tyrants in a while, they've evolved, and have become a philanthropic organization, raising a half a billion dollars per year of money they donate to various charities, including building their own hospitals and masonic homes for the elderly.

>Aye, it's the highest degree
they don't tell the 3rd degrees everything

Lol no he weren't. Wtf?

no
but if you go anyway
show them this

>blue lodge
>Aussie flag
We don't use that term here. That's a purely Americanism.

Naw, we do. Even in the Past Master ceremony, there's nothing you could say had been missing from the MM degree.

No, real life mate, I wouldn't have believed it either until I was the victim of it, and I'm not into conspiracy theories.

Yes, I've also been in a few Masonic halls, your point being ?

They destroy civilizations in order to rebuild them into new age democracies.

>I had the misfortune to be targeted by them

What do you mean you were targeted by them?

What were you the victim of?

I've seen people bitch about police doing things differently for fellow order members but that's more just friends helping each other out.

It's literally no different in terms of super secrecy and underground shit than the Orange Order.

Oh and Iraq was also supposed to go through this process....but ISIS didnt allow them to get to the "rebuilding" process.

we mostly just drink and bullshit.

unless you're talking about high level in which case you're not allowed to know.

I don't want to say too much about it but they were planning an attempt on my life, I'm still constantly looking over my shoulder & the stress has taken it's toll on my health.

Rule the western world.

>I don't want to say too much about it
Need more time to invent the details?

No, but I don't want to be identified, if I went into details it might be dangerous for me, these threads are archived & searchable via google.

basically just a social club where good goyim strive to become better goyim

Could you please elaborate, what exactly have they done to you?

What have you done to piss them off so much?

depends, for example freemasons in France are total leftists, while in most other countries I think it's the opposite

larper detected

If it were face to face I'd tell you but I'm not writing it down here.

>What have you done to piss them off so much?

Nothing, I'm just a mark they targeted, their objective was fraud, money being the motive.

>larper
Wish I was.

>(You)

My dad is a freemason and once every 3 months or so he dresses up really nicely and goes somewhere. Also when my grandmother died there were a few freemasons who stood by her grave in the church... I don't know what my family is up too but I'd like to find out

Checked

/thread

He joined the Masons because he was looking for the illuminerty elite type shit, but all he found was the beer drinking old men at the bottom rungs.

You dont just join freemasonry and become a real card carrying mason who knows anything at all, unless youre extremely powerful and influential. Its an organization you join, and then get your kids to join, and then your son will be something, maybe, or maybe his son, or maybe none of you end up as anything because youre not what the elite are looking for, but instead are just a family of dunces.

you have to ask one to be one

Yes, what ?

>You dont just join freemasonry and become a real card carrying mason who knows anything at all
You literally do. The Americas invented the term "card carrying" with Dues Cards for lodges.

Figured you were fishing for attention with your little story.

>Figured you were fishing for attention with your little story.

I've got better things to do.

OP asked about the Masons & I posted regarding my experience.

>Anders Brevik was a Freemason.
Yeah, Genghis Khan and Alexander too...