ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810288321880555520

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo7bGaWQyd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this?

Next time the research ship will be accompanied by one or two destroyers and boarding commandos. If the gooks try to steal another drone they will be sunk or their ship will be confiscated.

Who's 'we' he should be telling them.

drones explode if they are tinkered with as failsafe measure, so they either do nothing with it or die

>it's real

what a clown

No the us military was dumb to make it public in the first place. You don't admit to something like this, but you take revenge at some point for it. To send the message, you aren't into stupid games.

>tfw its a trojan horse and this is all according to plan

Came to post this

>make drone
>fill it with explosive shit
>make the chinese steal it
>laugh at them

For example equip those drones with self destruction mechanisms. Just in chase.

He's playing the gooks against themselves.
They were expecting America to get all huffy and puffy about the drone and threaten to nuke them if they don't return it.
Just giving in is not what china was expecting- as china's goal is to antagonise the US.

Those were the exact words I said to myself when I read that tweet yesterday.

I fucking love President Trump

Lmao. Drumpf is a pussy.

No surprises here.

disgrace to usa he is

This.

he isnt the president.

I hope all you Sup Forumsack fucktards are happy. This douche is set to become our president in a few short weeks, and our country will crumble and fall shortly thereafter. Trump is a fucking moron who has surrounded himself with morons. All he will be is a puppet of Rupert Murdoch and the Koch brothers... not to mention Putin and the Russians. Trump is the ultimate cuck, and all your convervicuck republitards helped him to sell out the integrity of the nation and it's highest office to evil corporate interests. I can only hope that the electoral college will realize what is about to happen and vote to put Hillary in office (since she actually won the popular vote by an indisputable margin). That is the only hope we have to survive.

this is the first time ive genuinely thought he said something retarded

Are they still paying you?

A boy that age should know how to tie a necktie. Considering all the galas and high end events he's attended since his birth.

this, drumpfs a pussy. gary was right.

Hi CIA. Can i ask you when Russia will pay us?

Oh wow it's time to fucking leave

>what did he mean by this?

>Everything made in china tends to explode
>The drone doesn't explode
>They expect it to explode
>It never does
>The chinese mind explode instead

He's literally mind raping them with this one.

never were paying any of us.

it's just that us serbs were always more redpilled than you westerners and we realize what our actions can mean for the future of the world

never were paying any of us.

it's just that us serbs were always more redpilled than you westerners and we realize what our actions can mean for the future of the world

good one

>bio-weapon inside which spreads sub-sahara nigger genes into the population getting half the population pregnant with niggers.

Next step in 10-15 years: Throw million of leaflets over chinese cities spreading sjw propaganda

>China dissolves on it's own

as a serb, how does it feel taking money from clintons? cucked as fuck

I don't get it

I wouldn't know. I'm helping them for free, because they're a lesser evil.

I wouldn't know. I'm helping them for free, because they're a lesser evil.

I would fuck Miley raw,

because you're a degenerate

Lol classic Trump. He'll have them so wound up with reverse psychology that they give us all their drones.

why want something back that is lost anyway?

ok I've been thinking about this one

what if we let them keep it but we charge them. tell them the drone is worth 1.2 Trillion dollars

of course they won't pay, but we will count all of our national debt as canceled due to the drone

checkmate China

What a cuck.

serb? is that a country? never heard of such island. anyways, nice shitposting flag. how much is ctr paying you?

This.

He pretty much is.

Even if he isnt he can still tell them. Not say we. He is a leader after all

>wanting a comprimised drone back

>wanting us to publicly huff and puff like a leftist who just saw a cute girl on a billboard and hated it

God damn I know Sup Forums has always been shitty but I promise there was a time when this tweet would not need to be explained.

More like Americuck!

Nice samefag.

>Arrest a chinese ship as pirates in international water.
>China gets pissy
>Ask for the drone back.

>samefagging this much

We have ids in Sup Forums.

>falling for samefagging bait

kys

>a fucking leaf

janny please?

this

> He is a leader after all
Not yet you emu

If fucking a hot piece of ass like Miley makes me a degenerate I wear that label proudly. Besides, you are most likely a conservicuck using a word like 'degenerate' (I know you only have a small vocabulary being a Trump supporter) and don't know what it actually means. Please, KYS

He is to me you toothpaste

try trolling Sup Forums instead, faggot.

I like the drones that DON'T get captured.

t. dolan

>a fucking leaf

Why do you assume I am trolling? Miley IS a hot piece of ass, I would fuck her raw dog and cum deep inside her wet willing cunt to breed her, You obviously don't understand the word degenerate, and if you were an American and not some inferior nationality, you would probably have voted for that idiot Drumpf. Where am I wrong here? Where is the trolling? Nothing I said was wrong. Also, you should kill yourself.

I tittered, very droll

It's always a Serb. Why couldn't Shillary find Americans for this?

>Says the U.S don't want it back anyway so whatevs.
>China gives it back cause fuck you guys don't listen to you.
ABSOLUTE MINDGAMES MADMAN

bagged milk lasts better

youtube.com/watch?v=zo7bGaWQyd0

>For example equip those drones with self destruction mechanisms. Just in chase.
This is actually against international laws about naval mine warfare. And you really don't want to open this can of worms to get "Chinese oceanographic drones" siting near your ports.