Americans

Americans,
I have a simple qustion for you.
Who do you consider to be your biggest geopolitical enemy?

Uh, globalists? Don't really hate Russia, don't really hate China, hell, don't really care about the ME so long as they keep their shit in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia.
A true wolf in sheep's clothing if there ever was one.

china, they always making and selling the best stuff for cheap :(

>Uh, globalists?

This. Jews like Soros who will fuck over anyone just to make themselves more powerful.

Good answers guys. Thx

op's mom

Switzerland, they just reap the benefits of every war fought to preserve them without contributing. Hand over the Nazi gold you fuckin mountain kikes.

Zionist lobbyists.

Nation of origin is inconsequential as they serve the same master.

This is an unpopular opinion on Sup Forums, but chronologically it's Russia, followed by China.

Russia's been trying to rewrite the end of the Cold War since 1991. It's violated anti-missile treaties, bullied its local neighbors to try and recreate its systems of satellite states, and generally been an aggressive little shit in Eastern Europe, with what I can only assume are aims to push back out into Central and even Western Europe. I see no reason why the US should allow such a reversion to go unremarked upon. That said, Russia is very evidently in decline again: Putin bought Russia about 15 years by retooling the economy towards natural resource extraction, but the commodities boom has just about petered out and Russia hasn't gotten much for it. It's gotten Sevastopol back, it's gotten Kiev back. That's kinda it.

India. They have high skilled tech workers and we have Walmart workers. You think the Chinese are coming to America? Pffffff, the Indians are coming in droves.

>Hand over the Nazi gold you fuckin mountain kikes.
U mad?

The whole world.

Switzerland, because you don't want to share your women but with Muslims. Can i mail order a female from your country? She has to be OK with my American wife.

>aggressive little shit in Eastern Europe
What about the fact that you promised them to disband NATO?
At the very least you could stop building based trying to surround them and negate their nuclear potential.
Ofcourse they arent going to take that lying down. Especially when you broke a promise.
>Economy
Putin vastly improved the Russian economy since he came to power though

>Swiss women

>Muslims
>American
Same thing to us. Doesnt happen

They broke multiple promises prior to the US doing diddly. Far as I'm concerned they're the belligerents.

>Putin vastly improved the Russian economy since he came to power though

By reorienting it towards resource extraction. Worked for an economy the size of Russia...for as long as the commodity boom was in play.

The only one who can stop us is god himself

Mossad; Israel

American here, it's the Germans. They are very handsome and diligent and control Europe (better continent desu).
Germany is and will always be superior to our country, very sad story but true (unfortunately, fuck germans!).

>They broke multiple promises prior to the US doing diddly.
Like what exactly?

Ok Hans. Thank you for your input

Germany should annex us, USA is over.

stfu hitler. We won remember.

Please teach me how you can still have hope, American brother.

china. i dont mind their people but the government area bunch of cunts

Israel
China
Saudi Arabia

/pol has this doomsday thinking. But we are the best, no place like home. If we suck so much why is it that everyone wants to be here. We visit places but just like Disney, we go back home. We enjoy the visit to their countries but home is were we want to be. With all our problems (even the fake ones that /pol believes) there is no place we would rather be.

China, followed by Russia.

Still hope he US and Russia gets their shit worked out, but I fear China is set for a long adversarial relationship.

They BY FAR do not have the "best stuff". Their shit is so bad it breaks down after functioning for barely days or even minutes. If you're looking for quality, Japan is the place to look.

Hands down the Swiss. Always hiding illegal financial dealings in their banks, laundering money, letting Lenin live their while he plotted his evil deeds, not to mention the in-American cheese.

>tfw you agree wholeheartedly
>tfw you still want to smash carpetbaggers from other states, even though they're technically supposed to be friends

Brazil.