We will never have Jeb as a president

>We will never have Jeb as a president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

legalize guac

Why does the USA get to have him

Oh, I don't know.

Jeb is only 63, so he might have one more go in 2024 after Trump is done with his 8 fucking wonderful years.

>Jebposting will never be relevant again
I really hope he runs next term.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4

8 years of him would be even better that 8 years of Trump in terms of memes.

What if pic related happened when the electoral college votes tomorrow?

>mfw trump appoints him secretary of guac

Monarchy doesn't work this way. Jeb is nowhere near line of succesion to the Throne of Great American Empire

I wouldn't know if meme magic has graced us or betrayed us

>What if pic related happened when the electoral college votes tomorrow?

Nice quads.

Unfortunately not though as electors in the EC can only vote for a candidate with at least one electoral vote.

>Monarchy doesn't work this way. Jeb is nowhere near line of succesion to the Throne of Great American Empire

True, but the AntiChrist Barron Trump will not be old enough to claim the Great Throne, so someone will have to become regent...

Nice spell check faggot

That is not how the EC works. Each elector can vote for any person they want. The vote in each state is only used to inform the elector how they are supposed to vote. The states have each each elector pledge their vote but they can't compel it.

Its legal, and upheld by the supreme court, that i each elector wants to write Jeb! they can and he theoretically can win

>Electoral college votes tomorrow
>mfw

>That is not how the EC works. Each elector can vote for any person they want. The vote in each state is only used to inform the elector how they are supposed to vote. The states have each each elector pledge their vote but they can't compel it.

Yes, and it is irrelevant.

It's your constitution, you should know it off by heart. Didn't you do Civics 101?

"When the official vote certificates are opened by Congress on January 6, the Constitution allows challenges to “faithless electors” who switch their votes, as long as one member of the House and one member of the Senate agree on the same challenge. If a challenge is upheld, the faithless elector’s vote is discarded."

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/

May Kek not betray us tomorrow!

We were out at one of Jeb's last rally's, I captured this photo of Jeb being Jeb! I was really impressed. The now president elect had said he was so low energy, but when I saw him helping pick up after the rally, I knew that Jeb really had it in him to be high energy. I am concerned what 8 years will do to his energy level, but I am confident that if he keeps this behavior up, he will come back stronger than he was.

Thanks Jeb!

>May Kek not betray us tomorrow!

Kek may betray you tomorrow, but even an Army of the Faithless cannot betray us on January 6th when the votes are counted (which is what matters) as all the faithless will be discarded (unless the number is so small as to be irrelevant).

I have read the constitution, ray v blair, and the federalist papers, you don't need to reference your shitty blog. What you described in your first post is nothing like the one know. Did you just research how the EC works so you wouldn't sound like an idiot?

Yes, congress can discard the vote, that does not alter the fact that each individual elector is free within the law to vote for anyone they decide.

Anyone got that comic of Trump about to get killed but Jeb saves him?

The plan of Kek is always in motion, if He wills it, we will face it. Do not fear chaos, for when it occurs, we must understand that He is in control. Remember Romans 5:1-5

3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

>Yes, congress can discard the vote

I searched your reply with a scanning electron microscope and still couldn't find the point you were making other than "Yes user you are correct but....mutter, mumble, mumble, mutter".

Congress counts the votes and has the authority to discard any faithless votes provided one congressman agrees and one senator agrees.

Therefore apart from delivering a faithless vote to make a fucking pointless statement, it carries no actual weight at all.

Quod Erat Demonstratum fucker!

YOU'RE SO LOW ENERGY JEB!
YOU'RE SO LOW ENERGY

ONLY 2 CHAIRS? THATS SAD JEB

LIFTING THESE CHAIRS IS EASY JEB
I WISH IT WEREN'T THIS EASY

In my state, it is illegal for the elector to vote against how the people voted.

Jeb is the final boss guys, Jeb was always the final boss

because you are technically incorrect in your original post
> the EC can only vote for a candidate with at least one electoral vote.

That is factually wrong. Its not about if their will be drama or if they vote will change. You misrepresented the electors and the EC.

You lied, you were wrong, you sounded like an idiot and you are trying to backpedal.

Thanks user, I didn't even realize this was a collectible set of 2

what are you talking about? The electoral college will be voting him in tomorrow!

>In my state, it is illegal for the elector to vote against how the people voted.

...and what is the consequence of doing so? A $1,000 fine? Please...

>tfw you missed four years of sublime memes

Go read Ray v Blair. The state can have an elector pledge to vote a specific way. They can try to fine you after the fact. Congress can discard the vote if they like. In no instance can an elector be compelled to vote in any specific way.

Its am important and specific distinction

>because you are technically incorrect in your original post

>Go read Ray v Blair. The state can have an elector pledge to vote a specific way. They can try to fine you after the fact. Congress can discard the vote if they like. In no instance can an elector be compelled to vote in any specific way.
>Its am important and specific distinction

Fine. Let the cunts throw their votes away. It will make no fucking difference whatsoever.

Pic very related...

Do you think the whole

>I dont give a fuck!

Thing is still funny?

Cancer.

I'd like to have Jeb as a friend, he seems like a cool guy. He reminds me of this one dorky kid who used to hang out with me in high school and I was the only one in the group who tolerated him. His nickname from everyone else was "tool."

>Do you think the whole
>>I dont give a fuck!
>Thing is still funny?
>Cancer.

Screw you Tojo! You are the reason why the saying "Never nuke a country twice".

Jeb! has no friends. Him being a policy wonk I bet he would enjoy a game of DnD.

>namefag
>hates japan

Are you sure you are on the right website maybe you should try >>>/reddit/

In 2024 he's going to be our version of le weed man. He seriously might run on a platform of loosening marijuana restrictions on a federal level (letting states decide).

>DUDE GUAC LMAO

>>namefag
I namefag to prevent confusion with the autistic Malaysian drawfag.

>>hates japan
I don't "Hate Japan", Japan is quite cool. I just hate this one fucker FROM Japan, which is totes different.

there's a timeline somewhere in which he is president and world peace and full prosperity is achieved. He was the good one

"Turtles!? Show me the Turtles" yelled an enraged Yeb while emptying his guac bowl.

>so someone will have to become regent...

At last Dahnald, your time has come to end. You were a good god-emperor, some say the greatest leader of all time, but you still made one mistake; not getting rid of me. For the last 8 years I've been rallying the regent delegates - the regedelegates - to my cause. Now that you are gone, I will see that they elect me regent of the New American Empire. At last Dahnald, the power will be mine.

where did you find this rare high energy jeb! pic?

>namefag
another attention whore goes into my filter. cya never, faggot.

last word of advice: reddit has usernames. you should go post there

Good. Fuck that low energy cuck and his entire cuckservative family.

My name is jeb

Just you wait