Germany No! Not the illegal Afghans!?!!

The 22-year-old said he has no idea what to do next. He comes from Kabul province, which is still relatively stable.

“But if the security situation doesn’t improve and I don’t find work, then I won’t have a choice - I’ll have to flee again. Or I’ll go to Pakistan or some other country.”

For Rahmat Khan, the possibilities are even slimmer. Also 22, he comes from Paktia province and he says that he can’t go back as the Taliban are everywhere there.

He lived in Germany for five years, working as a waiter and learning the language.

“In Germany I wanted to work towards a better future for my family,” he says, adding that he has no idea where he will go now.

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/bayern/hilferuf-afghane-soll-kurz-vor-hochzeit-abgeschoben-7130166.html
express.co.uk/news/world/737010/migrant-deported-German-minister-Thomas-Strobl-Egypt-detention-centre
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/european-border-guard-agency-inaugurated-at-bulgaria-turkey-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only 1,999,966 left.

Lmao, Germany is a joke.

>He lived in Germany for five years, working as a waiter and learning the language.

Meanwhile the """12 year old""" """"""refugees"""""" who don't speak a word of the language, beat up people and rape women, and get released from prison 5 hours later stay, while the kinda decent ones get deported.

Not a lot of deportations, but god that does feel good. Hopefully they deport realistically 500,000-1mill.

Actually, we have already deported 160,000 in 2015 and 2016. And we are ramping up the deportations and "voluntary sponsored departures". About 500,000 will be rejected asylum seekers at the end of 2017. The plan is to get them all out next year and 2018. Those who remain will be mostly Syrians, some Iranian Christians, a few gooks and potentially a few Kurds and Christian Iraqis.

Maybe they don't want the decent one

merkur.de/bayern/hilferuf-afghane-soll-kurz-vor-hochzeit-abgeschoben-7130166.html

:^)

? anybody else remember the last time a plane had dangerous muslims all up in it?

Waiters aren't decent. I think it is awesome he gets deported after 5 years. That will teach the other Afghans that there is no future in Germany. We need to deport 30,000 or some and give them money so they tell all their friends in Afghanistan that Germany doesn't want them.

>34
What a fucking joke

I hope to god this is true. I really want to move to Germany, but will all this allah-goat fucker problems I chose not to even think about it. I might just come to Germany.

>Paying them to leave when they'll just come back again

Youre being taken for a ride.

It's just an election year move. Merkel knows that her popularity is plummeting.

express.co.uk/news/world/737010/migrant-deported-German-minister-Thomas-Strobl-Egypt-detention-centre

While he ain't a fucking neurosurgeon he was at least working at something and trying to learn the language (although 5 years seem quite long) but still, he was doing way more than your average thugish, rapist, non-german speaker and ISIS admiring refugee.
Still good to see germany is finally deporting them.

>Or I’ll go to Pakistan or some other country.
They're starting to get the message.

That depends on border controls. If they work properly its actually better to pay them to leave.

What amazing threads and news stories to read to wake up to. Thanks German-bro given a burger some happiness.

I fucking told you lads. I have been telling you the same thing for about a year so far and all you fucking faggots do is call me a shill.

The EU is pretending to be retarded to seem pacifist and non-aggressive. That way it can expand and blob into the entire Europe. As soon as that is complete, they will do a complete 180 and the communist mentality will disappear. They will use the refugees to establish a police state and deport almost all of them, citing enough examples to the rest of the world as their reasoning.

>Pretend to be absolutely retarded - expand while everyone thinks you're a marxist failed experiment that will collapse soon -> establish a police state -> consolidate and centralize -> upkeep status quo by using the police structure you established due to the immigrants you injected on purpose

We can only dream.

Also I am checking your 0s.

Great idea let's start with you

The beginning continues.

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/european-border-guard-agency-inaugurated-at-bulgaria-turkey-border/

This is what the EU is actually covertly doing. They're unironically funding the entire cost of our wall, which is far more serious than the """controversial""" Hungarian one.

Let's start with the non-ethnics, shall we? I might be a criminal, but I AM an ethnic.

Then move to Austria or Switzerland. Pretty much the same but not as cucked

For your sake I hope you're right

That actually seems like an ok price tag.

I wish the dumb fucking Bitch didn't allow it to get to this fucking point obviously but for a government project to remove that many people from your society without outright executing them that is a decent price tag.

On a side note I wish Germany would just reopen some camps and heat up the ovens and put Merkel in their with them. I would personally slave away the rest of my life to pay for that gas bill.

We are a civilized society. We put people on planes back to their shitholes and give them Euros 500 so they can live as kings for 6 weeks.

(((Controversial)))

>deported 160,000
>received 1.600.000
nice

It's a little more than that, the deported to the 'detention centers' (FEMA in Burger land)
will be trained as 'peace officers' and deployed to keep law and order in the country that they hate. So these displaced child raping shitskins will be the master.

>>deported 160,000
>>received 1.600.000
>nice

Deported in 2015 and 2016: 160,000
Received in 2015 and 2016: 1,170,000

At least get your numbers right. Received from 2000 to 2014 combined: 750,000 received and quite some people deported or leaving voluntarily

Germany is not lost. Actually, for many years, the most illegals we got were Russians who fled the oppressive Russian government and war in Russia.

shut the fuck up you massive cuck. So they deported 40 refugees.
While they were deported 500 new refugees arrived in Germany.

I know you're trying to portray Germany like they uncucked themselves but we're a nation of cucks.

>adding that he has no idea where he will go now.

You're going back, mate

>While they were deported 500 new refugees arrived in Germany.
Oh come on. let us stay with the facts. The rate of deportions per month is approaching 10,000 and the rate of new arrivals is approx 15,000-18,000. That is not good, but what can we do? Still better than 1 year ago. If they ramp up the deportations to 15,000 and protect the borders a bit better, we might get a net leave number next year.

>tfw they only pick out only the 1% best of sandniggers to send back and keep the savage rapists islamists here

>Oh come on. let us stay with the facts. The rate of deportions per month is approaching 10,000
>Facts

The facts are these are the numbers of deportation orders. Thats not real deportations and not even close to real deportations and everyone knows that.

>34

Wow ... 34 ... that will surely fix everything. Good job.

>Thats not real deportations and not even close to real deportations and everyone knows that.
What are you talking about? 2016 deportations / voluntary sponsored deparatures will be around 10,000. Given that there has been an increase month per month from the start of the year, we are close to 10,000 or even above it per month.

It is part of an initial tranche of 12,000 Afghans returned to Afghanistan based on a new deportation program signed between Germany and Afghanistan a few weeks ago.

How many Afghans is America deporting back to Afghanistan?

>he has no idea where he will go now

YOU NEED TO GO BACK.

I think that is very reasonable. To allow asylum with requirements, like constant employment with no more than 1 month of being unemployed a year, and absolutely no major convictions. Parking tickets = fine. Assault = Get the fuck out. Also required courses to aid in adapting to German life and culture with a required minimum passing grade. Language classes, history classes, etc.

You could probably trim the fat by 90% with that.

You can put more of them in cargo tranis than planes

You've really fucked these people. They maybe had a chance at happiness before they knew what is was like to live in a first world culture and country. Not anymore. The rest of their lives will pale by comparison.

The Germans have deported about 6mil before. I'm sure they have the ability.

this is what they say before the elections, always.

zero pity. they had (almost) the whole fucking world to chose from, yet they picked the country with the highest gibs, thinking it's their right or something

I would say the chances are 50:50. Most of the demands and plans that are brought fourth right now are campaign promises, but with the surging right they might have the problem that the opposition simply doesn't allow them to go back on those promises.

Also our industry realized that they aren't actually importing a willing slave class but just useless leeches, so they will probably have less of an interest in keeping them here than they initially had.

Good, another german woman saved.

> Not building your destroyed country back up again.

I think the issue with these eastern nations is that they lack pride. They can't be bothered to work hard for something -they- have, they are content leeching off of our greatness.

If there is a war, you are oblidged to fight for your homeland and die for it. Women and children, I understand, fleeing, until the nation is stable enough, but men of fighting age should have the balls to lay everything down for hearth and home.

There is no honor in these people.

>Great idea let's start with you

I always think it's kinda ironic how all the foreigners siding with the right think those demands don't apply to them.
>lets deport the criminals
Nigga, there is a 90% chance you are here illegally, which makes you a criminal, too. I mean, I'm not gonna speak out against him because you don't interrupt your enemy when he's about to make a mistake, but for some reason they they are incapable of realizing that whatever they say about the other foreigners most likely applies to them, too.

You actually believe that bullcrap?
Top kek my lad.

>34

out of more than 1 million

>personally charted plane

Germany still bidding to claim the most cucked country I see

Wow. My god.
So the tax payer had to pay for that garbage? Christ if they do it like that then cucks will be able to say " its too expensive to send them back now! its too late! now we will bring more too! "

It is so retarded that the states are responsible for deportations, just make it federal competence and found some federal agency of deportation.

At least our police is relatively competent, compared to your's, Sven.

The reason they also deport those who aren't trouble makers, even in the initial stage when there would be enough that deserved the deportation more, is because it's easier.

Deporting someone who gave you the right address to their residence, regularly filed paperwork, does not suddenly disappear when you announce the deportation and so on is much easier to deport than someone who refuses to comply.

Also good from our perspective, if we just deport all the violent criminals first the chances that the public support for deporting all those who leech but do not commit violent crimes will drop, since it is not such a pressing issue anymore.

Note that these people they're sending back weren't even smart enough to say "I'm christian, if I go back I'll be killed".

>Meanwhile the """12 year old""" """"""refugees"""""" who don't speak a word of the language, beat up people and rape women, and get released from prison 5 hours later stay, while the kinda decent ones get deported.

While I agree it's all shit, you're literally arguing for the globalist principle of importing people to increase competition for the shittiest jobs, hitting the hardest at the people who are already doing the worst in our countries.

What the fuck is the point?

"Doctors and laywers", remember that one? Gonna save our economy.

came here to post this
dont worry
we will be more effective mexibro
be happy that your people are coming back

it takes some time for them to figure that out. Iranians are rather good in doing so.

as far as I know, they finally started taking their biometric data

I don't know man... Germany has a huge influence in the EU, and I can definitely tell you that Merkel did not make some elaborate long term plan, the woman is just an incompetent leader.
She treats every problem like a scientific experiment, first watch what happens till you have conclusive results, then act with a plan that is sure to work.
The problem is that you will never have conclusive results in politics and by the time you might, it is way too late to fix anything.

good. Afghans are amongst the worst people in the world.
I'm not in the least surprised their countries is a complete shithole, swinging between a heroin addicts anarchy and a totalitarian theocracy.

>“But if the security situation doesn’t improve and I don’t find work, then I won’t have a choice - I’ll have to flee again. Or I’ll go to Pakistan or some other country.”
In '45 Germans actually did something, sat on their arses and rebuild their country. But I guess that's too much to ask of goat fucking child molesters.

>he can’t go back as the Taliban are everywhere there.
Soon you can't stay in Germany either because there will be Taliban everywhere here.

Excellent. Feels good to be a Frankonian.

>Or I’ll go to Pakistan or some other country.
Do it.

>That actually seems like an ok price tag.
It's pretty cheap compared to the massive amounts of our budget that have to be put to the side for asylum shit.
IIRC, Bavaria just had to assign 9bn of its budget to asylum crap. Pretty sure it's for multiple years, but that is still an insane amount of money, deporting them is much cheaper. Just make sure they stay out.

At least afghans aren't as stupid as africans. I can tell from own experience. On the other hands afghans all marry their cousins and have 4 kids by the age of 20.

There are literal guides floating around on what to say to get asylum and they're handed out by jackals and good goy #noborders people here in the west.

Also it's a fucking con that they're running these articles at all, presenting it like a large number are sent home.

Look at the stats people. Once you get here, the odds of going back are very low. Even if you get your asylum rejected, most people just stick around anyway. There's no cop to come get you, no detention camp to wait while you get sent back. People who have dodged asylum stay and have jobs and even have kids in our schools because of fucking fifth columnist retards all along the chain of government.

Not to mention that actually sending them all back in the numbers our governments are talking about (up to 80% of Afghans will not get asylum) means chartering private planes in the millions to send back a handful.

THIS IS WHY the "racists" were saying you needed to stop this shit at the border.

even though this isn't their plan (they are just deporting those that fight back the least first), it still works in our favor.

same reason Russia lets ISIS do it's thing while they wipe out the "moderate" rebels first

they should have a loaded gun for such cases

>collective
>20 people
>while (still) more than 500 people come in every day
>half of them wont receive '''refugee''' status and need to be deported

those are mexicans, no loss really

It's the one topic where I would actually agree with giving the authority over it to the federal level.
It makes no fucking sense that the federal government can let them in but then it's the state's job to get them out again.

is she being held down by suction?

Does anyone think this woman now has a broken back? Possible wheelchair bound future?

>it's somehow controversial now to deport people not legally in your country
Remember when it was standard practice to shoot invaders on sight? When did everything go so wrong?

I know what you are talking about, even if they don't get any status they will go to court, live in Germany for years, have kids and other bullshit or pretend to be ill and they stay. Since they have no status, they just get welfare money.

It's not only unfair in respect to taxpayers, but also the real refugees who have no other options. resources are not endless, yet retarded leftists pretend they are. Every so-called refugee is a poor guy that need to be helped like colonialism wasn't a huge desaster after all. We tried that before in their fucking countries, now we are trying it in europe for decades.
Just kill me already.

I'm working in the federal office of refugees and migration. I have to deal with this shit on a daily basis, they lie and talk shit. The ones who are honest, probably just are stupid. They claim asylum because they want jobs or repay debts.

>When did everything go so wrong?
Age of Enlightenment. Took some time to spiral completely out of control, but the very basic reason at the core of it is the idea that everyone is born equal.

>deport 34 trying to calm the masses
>leaving the rest in Germany so they can still fuck up everything

Are Krauts this easy to manipulate?

>I'm working in the federal office of refugees and migration.

How do you deal with that without wanting to kill yourself? I'm already popping a vessel when I just have to read the next retarded statement from our politicians.

Some of those bulls are worth more than the rider.

>deport no one
>"haha, krauts are so cucked"

>start deporting them
>"haha, you didn't deport all of them at once, krauts are so cucked"

>At least afghans aren't as stupid as africans. I can tell from own experience
My experiences are to the point that Afghans are incredibly dumb.

don't fuck this up bratwürste, otherwise we'll have to kill all germans soon.

>Are Krauts this easy to manipulate?
Looking at the comment sections of our MSM, nobody believes our government and knows they are just shilling pre election. They claim to get rid of 500k by the end of 2017 when people think 50-100k are realistic if they really try (which also nobody expects).

Fuck, krautbro. We also have a problem with illegals, just of the beaner kind. How did it become okay to let invaders in? Why are people so fucking stupid not to be able to see the risk of flooding your home lands with foreigners without screening them and making sure they will conform to your customs and assimilate into your customs, become a productive member of your society, and generally share your interests and goals and customs and stuff?

It doesn't do any good to keep fucking asking I seriously keep racking my brain. WHY!? How the fuck can people not see the dangers or risks of importing a shitload of foreign invaders!?!? HOW IS THIS A POSITIVE!? All throughout history, all across the globe in all different cultures, humans somehow knew that strange tribes or foreign peoples always presented a problem to their way of life and always kicked shitters out or died trying.

I want off this ride. I want off this planet. Make my own colony somewhere where probably all of Sup Forums can come. Might need to import women too for the whole reproduction thing to happen. They don't get to vote though.

read my whole post.

I take solace in the fact, that most of my colleagues are pretty redpilled, some even outright racists.
It is because dealing with them first hand really redpills you. They mostly are as stupid and backwards as you think they are. So called "prejudices" are confirmed daily.
It is very frustrating though, that despite the overwhelming majority of asylum claims are bogus, nobody actually has to leave.

>krautbro
Cringe

>It's not only unfair in respect to taxpayers, but also the real refugees who have no other options. resources are not endless, yet retarded leftists pretend they are.

This is what's completely swayed me on the issue. I genuinely thought the left wanted to do good in all this. That they were just not thinking about consequences.

But when I put the situation like this:
>"Each false asylum claim here is worth millions in tax money, each asylum claim that goes through is worth many millions more; if we put those millions to work in the camps in Syria they could help save 1000 people instead of 2, isn't that the point here"
They would almost screech at me for being a racist. The only goal of these people is to get "Syrians" (in reality a minority are Syrian at all) to come here.

Why?
I have no fucking idea. But importantly "helping people" is NOT the motivation at all.

>I'm working in the federal office of refugees and migration. I have to deal with this shit on a daily basis, they lie and talk shit. The ones who are honest, probably just are stupid. They claim asylum because they want jobs or repay debts.

Yeah the motivations aren't that complicated. Millions of people with no prospects would do better doing nothing in Europe. Mutti Merkel sure incentivized and highlighted this loophole in how we've written asylum laws.

The only question for me is why the elites are hell bent on promoting this.

It does NOTHING of the things they claim it would. Turn the population pyramid? No, it adds mostly men in their 30s, half of which will not have jobs in 17 years according to statistics. It's only increasing the black hole of the economy and the strain on welfare.

They're not doctors and lawyers. They're not giving us more money. We are taking on millions in debt however. We are cutting back services for locals - literally throwing out the homeless and old to make room. Don't mention why, racist.

>I take solace in the fact, that most of my colleagues are pretty redpilled, some even outright racists.

Can you do Germany/the planet a favour and tell all of your collegues to write down some stories anonymously over time in a word document? If every person writes one story a day for a time you can easily fill 100 pages just with your collegues. This info needs to be spread around so that people see what kind of subhumans we have imported.

Insider information is something we lack the most. Also can you get your hands on some statistics other people usually don't have access too?

Correct.
You allowed your country to be brought to they knees and your politics are giving you a little sugar to keep sucking ahmed's cock. 34 is PATHETIC.

You can only save your country if you kick them all out, otherwise you still have your dear gastarbeiter kicking people in the metro station, your 12 years old turk smoking and bullying the german kid, the pakis raping your daughters, the abdul mugging the old lady and whatever muslim you pick to bomb you to smitherings.

Happy New Year's Eve, by the way!

There's no logical reasoning behind it for most people.
You have two large groups who contributed to this problem, firstly those who fell for the Emperor's New Clothes in the sense that they were told smart people are in favor of globalism (and to these people, being seen as smart by others is the most important thing).
And secondly those who thought it would never affect them so they didn't object to avoid the social consequences.

The first group is still in favor of it, but the second group is quickly changing their mind, which is also why the overtone heavily shifted since NYE.

>read my whole post.
I did. I didn't mean my question as an insult but how you deal with invaders lying straight to your face and you have to eat that lie up because your superiors wouldn't support another course of action.

>most of my colleagues are pretty redpilled
That's good to hear. Makes it easier to fix the problem.

150k are realistic in 2017 after 60k in 2015 and 100k in 2016, especially with the new agreements. 200k are realistic in 2018.

You need to see that 550k proceedings are still ongoing and there are "only" 210k illegals with a legal deportation notice right now. Once you have 500k illegals to be deported you can deport more.

>In Germany I wanted to work towards a better future for my family,

And be a Muhammadan vermin. I mean seriously so what?

These fucking nazis must be stopped!
I can't believe this is allowed in 2016.

The banana ramma!

How will the West survive if we deport all of these great terroris-- I mean, creators and geniuses?

Well, yeah, no shit. Those laws that allow us to deport Afghans were signed very recently. Those 34 are no huge achievement, just a proof of principle that it works at all. They will have to streamline the process to get a couple thousand out each month.

>Happy New Year's Eve, by the way!
If something happens again that would, as sad as it is, probably be the best thing for Germany.