It really boggles my mind why no-one gives a single shit about Austria...

It really boggles my mind why no-one gives a single shit about Austria. The last two world wars were both caused by people that were at some moment austrian citizens. And no-one bats an eye. They have caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent people, yet everone thinks that the germans are evil murerous childraters. Do you sometimes wonder why there are so few austrians on Sup Forums? It`s because they think that they are superior to us peasants. The ones you see here are german immigrants. Do you ever wonder why the swiss are so worried about defence, why they have conscription, mined bridges and tunnels? Do you really think its the french or italians they fear? The swiss know. They know what the austrians are capable of, and thats the real reason why they are not in the EU. It all starts making sense when you realise that the austrians are capable of things you can not even start to imagine. Why do you think that the Balkans is such a constant shitshow, protip its not the turks.

Nobody ever listens, but if we want to advance as a species then destroying Austria is a must. They have plunged the world into utter destruction two times in the last century, and they WILL do it again. They use the germans as scapegoats, because the germans are simple robots that will always do their masters bidding. The austrians are the actual jews. Do you ever wonder why you almost never see austrians on int? It`s because they are plotting their next step. I can`t even imagine what the new lefty prime minister Van der Bellen will plans for Europe. The entire refugee crysis is masterminded by the austrians who want to trigger a civil war in Germany, so that the German Federation collapses and divides into differeny duchies. Bavaria will be incorporated into Austria and the austrians will once again be the rulers of the germanosphere and entire Europe if their plan succeeds. But if it doesn`t, then the entire world will just think that Germany is just sperging out again and bomb it to the ground, while vile austrians just laugh in their lederhosen and retreat to the Alps for a few decades to drink beer, yodel and hatch their new insidious plan to destroy Europe. WAKE UP! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM NOW!

>The last two world wars were both caused by people that were at some moment austrian citizens.

Pure coincidence

They are planning their next move as we speak.

Bump

Austria is an existential threat. It must be destroyed.

90% of the Nazis were actually Austrians and Bavarians, which are basically the same race. Germans weren't that Nazi, they were just obedient, as they always are.

Austrians are usually ultra-right wing. It's very strange that van der Cuck won.

What's going on here?

World wars were caused by International Jewish Bankers from London and New York. Why the fuck would Austrians first try to destroy European Monarchies and then European Nationalism?

Xd

True. Even today, kikes lobby for the EU army in order to prepare for a World war between America/Europe and Russia/China.

>They have been spreading their shit genes throughout the world via the Habsburgs for thousands of years, weakening the other peoples.

Austro-Hungarian reunification when?

Austria's a sorry state of affairs these days. It was once a mighty great power but is now just another unremarkable republic (I'm sorry but you have been pretty stagnant culturally and politically for a long time). I always find it funny when people say Austrians are Germans living in denial, considering the fact that Austria as a polity existed way before the concept of "Germany" was even put forward.

Anyway, good luck with your new president Austrian bros. I know it's just a ceremonial position but the fact that over half your people are OK with a greenie as head of state is quite concerning.

austria is a shit. i dont trust them at all

Never, we're fucked

>It was once a mighty great power but is now just another unremarkable republic (I'm sorry but you have been pretty stagnant culturally and politically for a long time).

It's not like we could do much about it even if we wanted to

The only reason we got as big as we did was because the Habsburger were extraordinarily talented when it came to gaining power diplomatically; after WW1 both our monarchy and lands were stripped from us, leaving a power vacuum in central europe and the balkans and no way for us to regain that power

Our population is and always was way too small to try anything militarily

I'll never get why the swiss are so butthurt about us

You got your independance hundreds of years ago, what is there to still be mad about

this is why im talking about. dont trust you at all. even the part of you that touches us is vaguely threatening. like youre planning something. im watching you.

gib tirol

They are too little

we didn^t want them, remember?

No, fuck off

You can have Vorarlberg for free, they're cucks and the rest of us doesn't even understand them, but Tirol is not yours

this

I don't give a shit because I lost money betting on Hofer

German cucks can go fuck themselves

We don't even have a clay on tirol wtf. Also we diplo-annexed Liechtenstein but how are we even going to call something ours if we havent been at war like 2 centuries.

i live close to habsburg castle which is basically your founding dynasty, therefore austria and hungary are my rightful clay

>we
>flag

NEVER.

What I find funny is that those guys literally voted for Hitler and Nazi Germany to take over and that like 2 million official Austrians fought for Nazi Germany... Yet this country wasn't punished at all. Not in any way. And it does not give Israel billions over billions of shekels.

And at the same time, just to spite us, they're cucked as fuck.

hello i am trying to construct a folder of memes

do these images belong in Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>i live close to habsburg castle
fucking aargauer.

>holidays

I thought they just wanted it for making greater israel?

proxy krauts.... fuck them, they are equally as nazi as germany.. The only reason the greens won the election is because austrians are scared of being called nazi's.... and now they sold themselves to the devil.

the first is Sup Forums because int is for idiots and the swiss are 100% trustworthy
the 2nd is Sup Forums because austria is not trust

>outing your self as a spaniard.

perhaps you should stay there. friend.

aargauer dütsch isch sbeschte dütsch

Verarsche channi mi sälber

kek

i like you guys, you always have the same amount of weapons permits as zurich while only having less than a third of our population. keep on keeping it on aargau, together we first have to genocide the sozis and greens, then we get rid of albanians, and all other non whites, probably have to kill all romands as well because they're all sozis, deus vult my friend.

>probably have to kill all romands as well because they're all sozis
false. geneve is lost, but lumping fribourg, neuchâtel, vaud, and valais with them is unfair. the cities here might be leftish but so is zurich.

romande regions are going more and more towards SVP. geneve just needs to be gifted to the french

Please tone it a little bit down, would you. We dont want any ´accidents´to happen, right?

well, maybe then you start voting WITH us and not constantly with the fucking leftists. pic related, why the fuck did most of you vote FOR minarets god damn.

>Germans weren't that Nazi
Bullshit. The Catholic Church openly agitated against the NSDAP and to some degree successful.
In Protestant areas people voted stronger for the Nazis.

However, many higher ups in the staff of the NSDAP were from Bavaria. Maybe not too surprising since it was founded in Munich but still. We played a major part in it and had some pretty good ideologues (Jodl) that shaped it for most of the time.

French know about the eternal austrian since a long time already, pic related: this guy spent his life fighting it.
They just had one job: stopping Bismarck and they even fucked up that.
It's the exact same story today with Merkel, they could have stopped her with Hofer but no...

you are grasping at straws here, these are clearly coincidences

even if we will work on world domination you will never ever know.

we are more sophisticated about our affairs nowadays.
depending on what we are doing we can alway blame either the usa or russia.

and everyone believes it because we are a little country that simply does not have the capabilities to do something big.
at least until its to late.
hrhrhrhrhrhrhr

>Irrelevant: The Country
Just a discout tier Australia without two letters. Why don't Australians sue Austria for this blatant nation name plundering?

Because they're our colony pooman

Last time they tried to secede we sent them Emus

Austria sucks. They punch way above their weight when it comes to shitposting. Even worse than Canadians. Who also, coincidentally, have a piece of shit, retarded looking white and red flag. Looks like some kind of rags a homeless bum would wipe his ass with.

this was 7 years ago. look at more recent elections. geneve might be lost but the rest of swiss romande is not. their are still those of us here who vote right. to lump us in with the bare majority in the big cities is unfair :(

>talking shit about red and white flags

got my eyes on u amerifat

We have a rather elegantly designed flag, laden with symbolism. We have red, white, and blue to indicate our british ancestry. The stars represent the states. The stripes symbolize the thirteen original colonies. Austria flag is a piece of toilet paper after being used by a constipated person with hemmerhoids. AndCanad.....a fucking leaf? And RED? Fuck them.

>tfw no loli Habsburg gf

wanna talk flag symbolism?

our flag is the result of an austrian officer slaying shitloads of enemies and then hanging his bloody shirt on a pole.

the white strip in the middle is there because his belt prevented it from being smeared with blood.

We are superior than you. I'm giving the D to a bulgarian woman btw