HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yadQ0Qk-X_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's the most jewish video i have ever seen.

Jews are gonna jew.

isn't he right though? israel didn't do nuffin. It's the muslim devils at fault here. Sometimes we should take some time to reevaluate our views about the world. Especially if it's a view that we don't like, goy.

Jews>Muslims

t. good goy

I like the Jews than the Muslim.

DELET

First step is removing the muzzies, later the jews will have to leave.
They want their own place in the mud, I get that, I respect that; and that's what they'll get.

i'd rather have someone throw garbage at my house than someone brainwashing my wife and kids into eating garbage voluntarily.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

Muslim utopia = 1984; assimilation, pain, and agony

Jewish utopia = Brave New World; pleasure, ignorance is bliss, peace

pick one

that means you want to deal with a problem from outside without dealing with someone who actively sabotages you from the inside.

Muslim Utopia = literal destruction of the west through war colonization
Jewish utopia = literal destruction of the west through subversion and degeneration, also profit

How much did they pay him

* war and colonization (e.g. muslim ghettos in london)

He's not wrong. I don't disagree that there's a certain issue of control from (((them))), but that doesn't exactly encompass the entirety of the Jewish people.

we all get that man, there's very nice jews too. but jewish culture has become a pretty big problem in general. not every single jew obviously, nobody says that.

>not radical
>true jihad

jidf writer skipped his 'logical consistency in hasbara 1-o-1' class.

kek

He said he comes from a family that isnt radical. Looks like you're the one that cant into logic.

wtf i love prager now

nice one bud

Heres the best part.

Its literally just an advertisement to sell that fucking kikes history revisionist book, disguised as Jewish propaganda.

Jews gonna jew

Why does everyone hates us Jews?

>I WAS BORN TO HATE JEWS
OY VEY

wtf? i love jews now.

why indeed

>that feeling when you reached the fourth dimension of subversion techniques

THEY GOT A PAKI TO JEW FOR THEM
THIS IS 99DIMENSIONAL CHESS

>I came across a book and read it out of spite

I feel guilty for my hatred against Jews, now I will approach there beautiful culture:
youtube.com/watch?v=yadQ0Qk-X_k

this is literally satanism.
catchy tune tho

you can go ahead and delete this now

Million Dollar Extreme S2.E1

>I used to hate jews but then I read "In Defense of a Globally-Supreme Jewish Ethnostate" by Shaun Goldbergblathewbrewstein (now on sale for 3 easy payments of $19.99!) and it really challenged my way of thinking boy-oh-boy I sure was a wacky teenager trying to do jihad and all haha

GIVE ME THAT GOLD
GIVE ME THAT GOLD
GIVE ME THAT GOLD

i wonder how much money they paid him

> refutes complex history with own short-term tourist experience and a single kike written-book on "we did nothing wrong" > university

>paying the goy for betraying his race
You underestimate the power of the Zog

>Jewish 'utopia' so bad that it gave birth to Hitler
Slowly by Jews, Germany became morally bankrupt so far that even prostitution and bestiality was done without batting an eye.

Take a walk outside in a liberal part of town and realize how fucked the youth is and how degenerate behavior is the norm. People laugh and openly mock Christianity and their belief system even though the country was founded with 100% Christian morals.

Trump is no Hitler but Jewish degeneracy, usury and subversion inadvertently made him gain political power through observing the state the country is in, even though he won't name the Jew like Hitler did, he has credibility from shining spotlight on Jewish interests and their effects.

i wish the members of al-qaida who bombed the world trade read this book. it would have changed everything.

DELETE THIS. NOW.

AHAHA! Shut it down!

This video is nothing but rag-splaining.

How many Jews actually died on 9/11...?

I doubt they`ll post paid person on the topic, because this can be beaten with other interest group by just paying him more and he`ll be running across the internet refuting (((pragerU))) agenda.

It`s probably Nayirah-"testimony"-sheme. He is some relative of some sandnigger, that has financial interests on anglo controlled territories.

And he tells half-truth here as usual. Sandniggers are doublefaced and corrupt as fuck. That`s why anglo likes them almost as much, as their kike butlers.

>Trump is no Hitler but Jewish degeneracy, usury and subversion inadvertently made him gain political power through observing the state the country is in, even though he won't name the Jew like Hitler did, he has credibility from shining spotlight on Jewish interests and their effects.

Yeah, I'm sure Trumpenstein will totally combat the Jewish supremacists and their power in the USA. That's also why he put Goldman Sachs Mnuchin and other uberkikes in positions of power.

That video encapsulates everything.

Jews like diversity so much they do genetic tests on immigrants to ensure that they are jewish and don't let a jew marry a goy.

>2 babies suffering Brain damage

You sure it's not all of them?

Nigga, jews are the reason we have to deal with muslims in our own countries. Jews are smarter; they are the bigger threat. Muslims are like animals, easily predictable and controllable.

this is both most disgusting and most jewish thing I've ever seen

Just damn. This helps prove that refugees are a bad idea and that the muslim religion is violent.

But then it goes pro Jewish. Fucking monkey's paw, man.

please be my kikelim GF.

>2014

It never ever ever fucking ends.

How is this supposed to be our world?

Oy vey!

i liked him better before he turned cuck

The video shows you that you can't let even so called "moderate" muslims come to your country.

Tfw no Pakistani Jew gf

these guys make really good videos

the same could be said about France, the US, Britain etc, though
that the society looks "fundamentally decent" doesn't mean that the leaders aren't trying to bend the rest of the world's to their knees, and destroying nations