Female teacher fucks a boy

>female teacher fucks a boy
>lucky bastard!

male teacher fucks a girl
>you poor thing!

Honestly, if your teacher fucked you when you were in grade school would it be molestation? Do the same rules apply to females? Is the double standard justified? I personally wouldn't complain if an older woman touched my dick and fucked me desu senpai.

You made this post for no reason, we all agree that female teacher on student is ok.

>Manface
>Fridge body

NICE
sage

I had sex with my freshman teacher (male)

Wasn't bad.

We need more Australian posters.

No we do not, turbo-virgin.

Describe please

Females shouldn't be in schools.

They do, Tumblr is just retarded.
Either way, both teachers would immediately be fired, and given every school is entitled to a list of their infractions, will probably never teach in a decent district again.

No, it's not justified. All kid fuckers need to be gassed.

>Is the double standard justified?
Yes
I expect a 14 year old boy to have better judgment than a 30 year old woman

The man would be punished far more severely, both in actual court and the court of public opinion. "Never teaching in a decent district again" would be the least of his worries.

you are not a woman so you dont know. doing the penetration and being penetrated are not the same thing. penetration is invasive, which you dont mind if you are having sex w bf (in fact you enjoy it), but if you dont want it, its a far more brutal experience.

He came onto me after school ( was taking a test I missed ). I visited his house during the summer and we fucked while his wife was out.

Wrong

>teenager
>child rape

Depends how old the woman is.

There were some teachers I would have loved to fuck when I was a kid.

>male immigrant teacher fucks a male boy
>cultural enrichment

Imagine if you are a father.

How would you feel about your 12 year old daughter getting fucked by her teacher?

How do you feel about your 12 year old son getting some free pussy and early experience?

A grown woman who would fuck a teenager is not fit to be an educator. I send my kids to school to learn not to mess around with dumbass bimbos who probably only got hired through sucking dick. they should be treated as rapists, even if it's not technically rape really just to keep dumb bitches away from education.

tfw teacher wore open toe high heels and got a lesbian cut

How is either situation different
>child succeeds in sex
>congrats, remember the condom and no niggers

How would you feel about your 12 year old son getting fucked by his male teacher?

How do you feel about your 12 year old daughter licking some free pussy and early experience?

read
also this

It isn't forced rape, though I agree being the receiver is more anxious.

Is that you in the picture? Reminder women with hair color beyond what's normal is absolutely retarded and you should be one of the ones to stop it.

>women

>12 year old son getting fucked by his male teacher
NO
12 year old daughter licking some free pussy and early experience
YES

problem isnt with sex, its with getting fucked