Neo Eugenics General

I'm going to start making regular threads covering neo eugenics . Topics will include:

- Outbreeding depression
- Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis
- CRISPR
- Genetic Engineering
- 3 parent embryos
- Elite breeding (this is where the government encourages the genetic elite to breed more than the genetic bottom 20%)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics-notes.wikispaces.com/Outbreeding?responseToken=3ccda66cf86607afdea208c64c572325
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/
youtube.com/watch?v=lP1cCjBkWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=PFjaOnCp0lo&itct=CBEQpDAYASITCKvu6pSP_tACFYU4FgodyzsLhTIHcmVsYXRlZEiVs5GDo4HX_pQB
mobile.twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/313200832042635264
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How white can you make a person before it becomes freakish and disturbing?

I don't know, but I do know your kind went too far

genetics-notes.wikispaces.com/Outbreeding?responseToken=3ccda66cf86607afdea208c64c572325

Where is the rest, you scum?

threads dead baby, threads dead

Transhumanism will save the white race.

Weird, you haven't posted 10% of the material yet... you have "severe laziness" or something, don't you?

I'm on my mobile and I'm watching The Grand Tour and it's Sunday and there's no interest

I'm actually pretty interested.

Eugenics is a big nono in the West. Probably because of Christianity.
But we will have to start doing it and better before the chinks get into it really well.
In Konfuzianism there is nothing that forbids you to change the fate of the unborn or engineer the genetics of your descendants. And it WILL pay off for them. It's the technology of the future even if it may be quite a few decades away still this can be confidently said.

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/20/new-era-of-cut-and-paste-humans-close-as-man-injected-with-genet/amp/?client=ms-android-om-lge

This board doesnt need anymore racists

>German
>blaming Christianity
Eugenics are taboo only because of Hitler.

We are in a competitive ecological system.
Nobody wants eugenics. Strengthening your rivals is like digging your own grave.

This is a cringy and unpopular topic. Give it up OP.

GTFO hitler, you should have won ~70 years ago. Too late now. Time to make grey people, or the movies lied to me about aliens.

Interesting article. Of course it's the Chinese who are at the forefront of all this. I hope we can catch up, but because of bullshit cultural resistance after WWII it probably won't ever happen.

>eugenics is a big no no

And yet most Downs are aborted. There's always a way. Unfortunately the degenerates will hijack reproductive technologies to make two white parents have a black baby and other shit.

Let's hope Trump funds a Whitening of USA through neo-eugenics on the hush.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/

>But what do most women do when their baby tests positive for Down’s? They abort. Around 90 per cent of pregnancies that involve the condition end in a termination.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP1cCjBkWZU

youtube.com/watch?v=PFjaOnCp0lo&itct=CBEQpDAYASITCKvu6pSP_tACFYU4FgodyzsLhTIHcmVsYXRlZEiVs5GDo4HX_pQB

>healthy people
>racists
pick one

Just because (on average) Black women are less attractive than White women and Black men are less intelligent than White men doesn't mean we all have to become nigger to make niggers feel better.

>Nobody wants eugenics. Strengthening your rivals is like digging your own grave.
explain?

What measures could we take that would have positive effects on the gene pool without doing over "eugenics"?

overt*

Good question. There's something called Gene Expression studies. Basically you can turn genes on and off. Turing the worst nigger genes off with medications (or chemicals in basketball shoes or weed etc) would be quite covert.

The Chinese are leading the way in modern eugenics and it's been abandoned in the west and become morally taboo for obvious reasons, I think that's something we will need to overcome in the future

I don't see what would stop a private organization from studying and practicing Eugenics besides negative attention

Could we turn off certain fertility genes?

You know what eugenics means, do you? It's a naive ideology OP. You benefit in no way from it. If you're rich and smart you want the opposite. Knowing that you will understand many of the policies we see today.
If you want to cling to your ideology then trans humanism and synthetic life is what you should be looking for.

Free access to abortion is disproportionately advantageous to lower income earners.

As such it is eugenical.

>trans humanism
some genes will be better at other at living along side the machines. that's why we need eugenics. transhumanism will just make chimpouts even more severe

and it's Liberal approved

You would not be strengthening your rivals at all. If we'd start doing it now, you'd probably be at least 40 when the first "enhanced" people entered the labour market. They'd have entry-level jobs and you'd probably have managerial duties because of a large difference in experience, so they would never directly compete with you. That's assuming you're not stuck at the job you got in your 20's of course.

In Europe abortion is not a particularly good thing, because Muslims don't want any abortion. It is disproportionately impacting the native population.

>Eugenics is a big nono in the West.
We need Richard "Gas the Downies" Dawkins to redpill the millenial and gen z Liberals.
mobile.twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/313200832042635264

I used to hate the dude, but he's actually pretty based.

the blonde haired subhumans need to be breeded out of existence to secure a future for the brown haired mastaer race

fuck off ahmed

Nice bait.

>Downies
Good. They have a miserable life and we spend lots of resources on them.

But even though it's done regularly it's still a taboo. Very few people talk about it or even want to build on top of this practice.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with eugenics. It stems from a very wrong philosophical concept that we don't want to deprive a not-yet-existing life of "its future".

These are topics that can produce some of the most terrifying results man can make. As such these are topics that require major discussion.

This type of thing terrifies me. Sure the example provided is merely cosmetic changes. But the ease that the very same procedure can be used to do things in a very negative or straight up destructive way is very possible.
Sure we can all be optimistic looking at the good these things can do, but we need to be very aware the very real dangers these things can provide.

>real dangers these things can provide.
examples?

The thing I'm the most afraid of is political and business elites using it for their benefit exclusively, instead of the nation. They'd effectively create a slave and master race within one country.

>I think that's something we will need to overcome in the future
Absolutely. I always compare it with the situation here in Germany towards the US w.r.t. semiconductor stuff. We really let that slide and now we are way behind and it is biting us in the arse (see NSA).

eugenics is obviously not a individualistic concept.

Awesome, you rich = you get baby superman worth 100 shitskins, you poor = you can have 20 little niggers, they're still obsolete subhumans.

>examples
The perception of how bad these things can be will be subjective.
A concrete example of the potential danger is sabotage. What can and most likely happen will be what says. However, it will not end there. There will inevitably be a rise of people and groups that will seek to subvert the good these processes can provide. They will start new wars with this tech. Much like how the internet has brought about the meme wars.

A more philosophical concern would be an end to humanity. Would we still be able to call ourselves humans? After all, if we get to pick and choose everything about the way we are created what difference will there be between us and robots. Would there come a time where we have "true" humans vs "fake" humans wars?
These are concerns that should be discussed before they happen. So that we as intelligent beings can prevent most of the negative effects of this technology before it even becomes a true concern.

I scheduled to have this done in February. I've got mine and my fiancee's DNA results and we want to pick all of our IQ-related alleles, cold blue eyes, flaxen hair, a height around 200cm, male, no diseases, and excellent athletic ability.

The procedure is called PGD and after its done you have to use IVF implantation, but it's so worth it. I'm paying $36.500 for it and we're already preparing. She's on a special diet, taking a special vitamin pill, taking cod liver oil, the house is at a constant 72 degrees Fahrenheit, &c.

It's going to be good!

cool

what company you using?

But are you not just choosing physical traits more likely to appear? You're not weaning the "undesirable genes" out of your baby. You're just superficially selecting what genes you want expressed in your offspring.

I still think it's pretty sick and twisted that this mentality is going to be a normal thing on top of a sociopolitically culturally Marxist west. You're essentially contributing to turning human life, having children, a family, into a consumer commodity.

>You're essentially contributing to turning human life, having children, a family, into a consumer commodity.
>implying it already isn't
>hasn't heard of Briffault's Law

I'm going to be a health tourist to a company in Columbia because the form of PGD I desire is, for some reason or another, disallowed in the United States.

I want my children to be superior to everyone, so I don't care.

No, we haven't quite reached that point yet, and I don't want to live in a society that does this. Especially not from people I generally expect to oppose nearly everything this cesspool of a world we've turned into.

Getting rid of downies, severe genetic hereditary illnesses, autism, sociopathy and so forth is perfectly fine. But superficially selecting the features of your literal child like you went to the mall and picked up the latest toy is fucking disgusting.

>I want my children to be superior to everyone, so I don't care.

They're not going to be "superior". They're going to look according to your subjective preferences. When this child grows up and has kids, they probably won't even look like them because the still retain other genes. So unless they continue the process of unnaturally selecting the genes they want to express in their kids, it's all for naught and you're still an ethically apprehensive person.

Hey Sup Forums im 20 6'1" 115 iq speak 4 languages and im the last man in the family with family name.
I have PKD a rare monement disorder effecting 1 in 150,000.
Its like down syndrome in that it wasnt apart of either parents genetics but now its a part of mine.
How can i prescreen my sperm or embryos to make sure my future wife doesnt birth my kids with my 50/50 bad genetics?
Pic related im white

Looks aren't even the primary selection criteria here. The majority of my selections will be for cognitive and physical health and robustness. I'm selecting for each and every intelligence related allele possible.

Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis

you can always abort your kid if you think they are devolping down syndrome.

PGD. It costs as much as a new car, but you can remove that disorder from the possibilities.

Why do you have to resort to this method instead of being of the top genetic stock yourself, and finding an equally superior partner to produce children with.

How is this any less unnatural than the outbreeding depression from en mass race mixing.

>muh ethics
>standards are bad okie dokie ?
spooky argument, my property.

Just don't reproduce. If I had my way, all downies would be drug out in the street and shot like rabid dogs.

This isn't deleterious like outbreeding. The process I'm describing here and using shortly is only positive.

I don't care about materialism or chance - I want my children to be superior, guaranteed. I'm already of solid stock, as is my fiancee, but that guarantees little and the odds of perfect selection are slim. I prefer this; consider it a retirement plan.

Your kid is still gonna have to go through the same process to make sure the other genes don't express in their own offspring. You're not deleting genes. You're suppressing them from expressing

Ancaps deserve the rope..

>Just don't reproduce.
fuck off kikeberg

They're not being deleted in me, but anything deleterious will not appear in my children. I plan on educating them in this purpose from the first day. I don't care for Christian moral arguments - they're worthless.

I'm very new to the subject of Eugenics, but would love to learn more about the subject.

Any suggestions on reading material?

Also, does anyone know if there are any distinct genetic differences within ethnicity's that actually make a difference in ones cognitive potential?

>we are all Africans
>"lol fuck philosophy n shiet"

There are.

Read Galton's "Hereditary Genius," then move to Lynn's "Eugenics," then, "Dysgenics," and then read his and Vanhanen's "Intelligence."

eugenics is good. being born as a genetic subhuman is a tragedy.

i will never reproduce which is a good thing, because i am ugly. bringing another person into this world as ugly as me would be a moral crime. i do have a high IQ and generally good personality traits, but none of that matters. eugenics should be primarily concerned with physical appearance, with intelligence as a far second concern.

Thanks
Not happening i either reproduce or the entire family lineage dies. All women in the family.
Ill make sure to have 6+ children. Non defective

That's kinda hot actually.

Concern with beauty is something I've termed Calgenics.

You are aware that a euthenic upbringing and a union not outbred can fix most developmental instability issues, right? High IQs, if accurately assesses, shouldn't be wasted.

>I don't care for Christian moral arguments - they're worthless.

I'm not a Christian. I just don't support unnatural selection. You're cheating your way to the top and creating a false aristocracy. It's no different from pseudo-aristocratic capitalists. A billionaire is not the master race because he managed to reach the top of the social hierarchy through working within the system.

Your genes didn't become superior through natural selection, through the individual merits of your ancestors, or from your predecessors marrying and reproducing from stock with equal merit to itself. It's like taking steroids and powerlifting.

I don't even think Nietzsche would approve.

>muh spooks would not approve it !

>reproduce with stock of equal merit

So, stagnate. One must advance. I choose to advance. It isn't fake, it's simply skipping what would be generations of selection by doing it all in one.

This. The Guarani is right - I don't care if some old philosopher doesn't approve.

So you're both cowards, unsure of your own latent merit and ability to control your own lives and circumstances.

>y-you are a failure becaus you disagree with me !

First of all - whats your qualification on the topic?

I'm controlling my life by using a process which allows greater control. Leaving your life in the hands of chance is the opposite of taking control.

>Nietzsche
muh Nietzsche

Nietzsche would kick your pussy ass

how is doing genetic engineering on your kids immoral?
subjecting your kids to diseases and low IQ is a pain and given that we have the tech now how can you say no to this?

THE BEACONS ARE LIT. GONDOR CALLS FOR AID

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not a biochemist nor in a scientific field myself. I'm just an accountant. Is this subject easy to grasp, or will it take a bit of studying to comprehend?

I've always thought that Eugenics were completely possible (humans breed dogs/horses/etc., why not ourselves)

The arguments against PGD thus far are essentially of this nature:

If you could select either, a great child or to leave it up to chance and get an average, great, or shit child with highest odds on being average, what would you pick?

Any sensible person picks the great child. It's illogical to do otherwise.

Kek, love that scene

Very easy to comprehend. The books I've recommended are intended for a wide audience, so given normal aptitude I doubt you'll have any problems.

If you get beyond those, consider the texts they reference; these are invariably more complex.

This. There's nothing wrong with it.

If you're a shit parent who right off the bat is not only treating somebody of their race, but their own fucking family as a consumer commodity, I'm really skeptical of well they're going to turn out in your favour.

You talk about having control over your life, but how well that kid turns out based on your autistic attitude towards the life of your child is still completely up to chance.

What good is your ubermensch baby if he ends up being a neet and posting on Sup Forums like the rest of us. People talk a lot about the superiority of the Nordic race, but if you look at Scandinavians, or even Germans today, you can hardly make the argument.

How about you get murdered for the advocation of exploitation and genocide of an innocent individual by the name of Eugene you fucking bitch

Im pretty sure he does
NOT consent to thisIt onky makes
It fine and dandy for your minds to be permantely altered towards an irrepairbly damaged and painful state of existance

HAHAHHAHA on second thought, it sorta is

if you do a genetic test and find out that you're 0.01% ashkenazi jew and be all like "DELETE THIS" it sorta is immoral...or is it?

Why do you benefit in "no way" from eugenics? You could eliminate birth diseases.

Good genes, and genetic superiority are useless without the interpersonal merit to back it up. Your kid is not going to be a 6'5" blond haired green eye'd football player with an IQ of 130 just because you selected his genes to be that way.

Thank you for the suggestions. Are there any YouTube video documentaries on this subject that you'd recommend too?

I am aware of its basic history, but would love to learn more about it.

>shit parent

Currently controlling prenatal environment, certified to deliver, educated on what it takes to achieve the highest Apgar scores possible. You've no case in that regard.

>commodity

Intelligence is Arete. No reason not to take control.

>NEET

Motivation, beauty, intelligence - all traits largely genetic. I see no chance my son would become a NEET whatsoever, especially since he won't be subject to dysgenics or dysthenics. The environment I'm going to give them will be immensely superior to most any other.

If he has the genes for it then he's certainly going to be that way. Combine that with the euthenic measures I'm taking to ensure he reaches his maximal potential? Unbounded superiority nigh guaranteed.

I don't know of any YouTube videos about this, as I don't often use the Internet, instead preferring to read. Sorry, friend.

The books I've recommended all have their PDFs easily available online.

I'm curious - if green eyes don't come from OCA2 variants that cause rayleigh scattering in the Iris, then where do they come from?

If KITLG, TYR, &c. don't lead to blond hair then where do they come from? There's no environmental determination of these traits.

If height and intelligence are highly heritable polygenic traits, and many polygenes are selected, why would they not appear? Nutritional deficits? I won't allow them.

beauty is like 80% enviroment

look at russian girls, the ones that live in western countries look way hotter than their native counterparts because they dont:
-drink
-smoke
-fuck with vlad's in general
-eat shitty food
-sleep on their stomach
-breathe with their nose

What a pathetic argument my man lol

Beauty can be attenuated by environment, but the majority of developmental stability is determined by heterozygosity and other pertinent genetic factors. Of course a horrid environment can mitigate the positives of a good genotype and present a shite phenotype, but I'm not looking to offer a poor environment.

This. It's just silly.

>because Hitler
Well, it's really the way he's portrayed.

The (((Media)) made sure that we can't have honest discussions about the benefits of genetic engineering without pointing fingers at the Nazis. It's real funny when you look at changes in the US after WW2. The Nazi eugenics program was based on the US' eugenics program. American kids used to Roman Salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance. Now people look at all these things which we used to practice and blame the Nazis for them.

I am a British born Arab (28, Kuwaiti) and I am set to marry my Polish-German (26, Blond, blue eyes) GF of 6 years. Are my kids going to be 'well born'? What would my kids genetic rating be?

Eugenics is dr mengele shit. Nazi scum fuck off!

Prepare for fluctuating asymmetry to be as great as possible. Your kids will likely be of reduced health and beauty, so it's critical you take proper perinatal care and immediately postnatally get them breastfeeding.

Do not, under any non-medical circumstance, allow a cesarean section unless you really must. Your children will be at an elevated asthma risk and the failure to clear alveolar fluid in neonates as a result of cesarean operations increases this risk. Don't let her have honey immediately before, during, or for two years after the birth for histaminergic and respiratory reasons.

I have a dream.... a dream where brown eye and black hair mudskin genes have been eliminated from the face of the Earth. Let's make it happen chaps.