What if 9/11 happened in 2016? With social media and the current press I wonder what reactions would look like

What if 9/11 happened in 2016? With social media and the current press I wonder what reactions would look like

The reactions would be pretty much the same: shock

However, we would have way more pics and videos of the impact. All this in high quality.
This way we could actually see if the planes were commercial or if those planes were made to look "commercial" Either way, we would have more details to work with.

they would call it a workplace related incident by a mentally ill worker that had nothing to do with islam

Feminists and cuckolds would blame white men on twitter, and remind us not to give in to "Islamophobia" and that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance.

#notallmuslims

Like uhm I can't believe how all you racists are claiming this was islamic terrorism. It probably were Russian Hackers who hacked those planes and now they are trying to make muslims look bad.

>The Russians did it

>6 Muslims die in tragic airplane accident.

Hollywood, academia, and the media would IMMEDIATELY blame Trump, and the alt-right for PROVOKING IT!

If this was a false flag, I wonder if they pulled it off in 2001 because they knew the Internet would quickly spread and it was the last minute to orchestrate something like that

>What if...?

What if the World was made of pudding?

What if you would not have hated fun

War with Russia instead of Iraq.

Meta discussions. Tone policing. #notallhashtags. Nothing else.

this
also
>pray for NY
>headbook full of people with american flag superimposed over their faces

I can't even laugh

You Fags are forgotten that Trump eon. How do you think Trump would have reacted to 9/11?
He would have literally destroyed Islam, Arabs, the middle east, and God knows what else

same as what happened in paris

JE SUIS
LES DEUX TOURS

It wouldn't be as big of a deal because information would travel much faster and it wouldn't be a "thing" as long.

Also there would be less plausible conspiracy theories with the vast amount of information available to research.

There would be some dank memes tho

Habenings right around the corner user. You'll find out soon enough.

He would have blamed it on the chinese.

#notallmuslims trending on twitter for 2 weeks

relax man

"BREAKING! Russian hackers hacked into the airplane's wings and crashed the plane into the twin towers!"
>pictures of the real victims: niggers, spics and arabs
>BLM instantly on the site, chanting dem crackas if hadn't stolen the technology to build planes from the kangz, this wouldn't have happened
>LGBT+ start screeching how the white colored plane crashed into a darker shade of color of a tower, signifying racism
>falling people when hit the ground are charged for sexual harassment for "hitting on the ground"
>trump is blamed, if he hadn't provocated the peaceful beheaders with walls, this wouldn't have happened
>Trudeau declares this is nothing compared to Castro's death

>IT'S HAPPENING

We had the internet in 2001.

You're right I forgot how he couldn't stop talking about radical Chinese terrorism

What if (((you))) never existed at all?

Refugees welcome, if we get angry now we're doing what the terrorists want.

I don't know, I'd probably kill myself

What the fuck is your point?

>falling people when hit the ground are charged for sexual harassment for "hitting on the ground"

Lost

>Let's remember guys #notallmuslims
>JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS (((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)))
>How Donald Trump Caused Religious Freedom Fighters to Stand Against Oppression - Huffington Post

wait a minute I'm seein double, 3 twin towers.

#NotAllSanddindus
#RussiaHackedThePlane
And of course "crashing the world trade center with no survivors"

The fucking gopniks who hacked those poor innocent Saudis.

Enough is enough give us back Shillary the only legitimate Queen of America.

RUSSIA HACKED THE PLANES

TALIBAN WELCOME

>19 Muslim migrants killed in tragic plane crashes