How did americans allow this to happen to their fair land?

How did americans allow this to happen to their fair land?

Picture is so old looks like the 90s any way retarded construction I hope this Oklahoma and an earthquake destroys it so we can rebuild. On another note undeveloped countries would love this

What's wrong with it, mad mirin merlin?

Where I live doesn't look like that. I mean we have strip malls and highways, but nothing on that level.

A highway? It's designed for cars user. The US is such a vast country, there's plenty of untouched nature to explore if one is so inclined.

G-d is truly a capitalist

>circuit city

Sports Authority is gone too now, isn't it?

digits decide if I will become an American in my lifetime

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about the environment but personally this is the absolute worst thing that's happening to the country right now. Urban sprawl is ugly and is bad for small farmers (when their land is bought up by developers) and many states have less than 10% of their natural land remaining.

I came from Illinois which is 2nd worst in the nation in terms of % of natural land remaining. I'm an outdoorsy guy and hated it so much I moved to northern minnesota

why why kek

We build our ugly cities in bad lands and deserts and preserve our nature as natural parks.

Honestly I prefer what Europe does. But we can't have whites setting up permanent holdings on the good beautiful tracts of land now can we?

it's real

>1488
Kek has blessed you after all, my brother.

We only had it happen to a tiny piece. Seriously, we could fit four Norways just into Alaska.

>post ending in 88
I think kek has manifested why. Do your duty boy.

>1488
Kek needs you in Germany.

>autistic screeching

Yep

>1488
Kek says you have to stay where you are and Make Germany Great Again.

Better start working on that mustache, mein fuhrer.

I think so, it might be in "brand hell" also known as "Kmart difficulty."

Noice

>tfw you will never live in an agrarian homogenous community

why live?

You know what to do.

Infrastructure, you know, it's a white people thing.

This is El paso tx

urbanisation was a mistake

You mean become well developed, economically advanced and prosperous?

Lots of hard work, mostly.

We can make it happen. Right wing communes is the future. The only way to control the future is to control and own a place self sufficient enough never to get fucked by the appeasers.

wew lad

why would those roads be so uneven vertically?

is there something underneath? doesnt look like it

But if the cities are like that user, who would want to live there? I love some American cities, but their emphasis on cars is really a turn off for me. Lots of lanes and highways will never be the solution.

How did Americans allow this man who will Make America Great Again to happen to their fair land?

>falling for the "hurr durr america has plenty of land meme"

There's a reason why all of that undeveloped land is undeveloped, because it is uninhabitable. Either that or fertile farmland, which you don't want to replace with freeways and stripmalls.

I know. I have an ucle with a nice piece of land and a nephew who runs a big cow farm, so I when I have my degree I hope I can save up enough money to get my own land through their connections. I am pretty crafty and knowledgeable in self suffiency and agriculture so I hope I can put it to good use.

The agricultural revolution was a mistake

yeah, lets just all ride around on shitty mopeds and bikes wearing flip flops while huge wiener trannies whistle at you

This is not El Paso. This is San Antonio. I've spent many hours at that Samash and Best Buy.

It's hideous, yes, but I can get anything from around the world within a 10 minute drive. Can also reach nature and solitude in 10 minutes. I'm not defending this crime against urban planning but it seems to work alright.

the reason they have things so compact is so you can enjoy more open land.

the Industrial revolution was a mistake. no need to go full retard anarcho primitivism

This is not a meme, or even a thing
You are a foolish idiot

Capitalism

>being so brainwashed by the big oil and big auto kikes that you have no innovative solution for the problem of transportation

We took care of circuit city okay. Let it go

bumping with some Jeffersonian wisdom

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb bastard? Illinois has like the 2nd most valuable land in the world behind Iowa.

>posting San Antonio
>I was literally at the Half Price Books at the San Pedro Crossing yesterday

Spoopy.

>let me tell you about your country: the never-ending saga

WITNEßßED!

Almost every single city in the US is now built on 2 facts

>it has become normal to spend 2 hours in a car everyday
>white people are fleeing niggers that took the city centers and living in their designated suburbs

The result is that everyone is sheltered, shops at the same fucking marts and spend their free time in front of computer in their shitty low budget home.

Pic is in Florida, but could be anywhere except there would be other trees.

Taking the trains in this city is so comfy though

Kek has a plan for you after all, my boy

I don't know, cars are nice and everything but the decline of older smaller American cities and town, partially as a result but it is a little more complicated and the growth of suburbanism in our culture is pretty sad. We used to have amazing public transportation, trains were faster and more frequent, and trolleys all over the place. Now the old small cities are dilapidated and full of blacks and Puerto Ricans on government subsidies

>1488
study up

chemtrails

I love driving

I dont see the issue here.

If I want to go somewhere close, I ride my bike or walk. Otherwise I get to drive wherever I want.

Thats the beauty of having a giant country.

If you look at the road in the top right, you see it rises to eventually turn left and go over the central road underneath it.

Because cars need a gradual incline and can't just climb an 80 degree angle, you'll see sometimes that they are elevated for "no apparent reason" when it's just that the road they go over has yet to come into view.

Are you retarded?

80% of any population is by the coast. Unlike say China our western land is habitable.

I spent two weeks in England a few months ago. You really see the effect of capitalism and consumerism in the US when you visit another country. Every intersection we've got 2 or 3 gas stations, fast food and restaurant chains door to door, and massive sprawling retail shopping outlets. I hate it, it's disgusting to me. It seems so very low class and tasteless to completely shit on your own country for a profit.

They've got all the same stuff in England. You can get a Big Mac if you want one and there's always somewhere to get gas, but it's just not as packed in. Another thing that I really enjoyed was driving on the motorways in England. I spent a lot of time on the M20, M25, M3 and M4. Even though these motorways pass through populated areas, you're not surrounded by retail stores and fast food restaurants on both sides of the highway. All you see is the beautiful green countryside.

Also, english bacon.

I love driving as well. That's why I live in Minnesund and commute to Oslo.

But I don't like ugly big box stores, 30 lane highways and billboards everywhere. So ugly and disgusting.

>2 hours

I work 18 miles away from my house and I'm only in my car commuting for 45 min a day. I also live in the middle of the city, although I grew up in suburbia.

Your "facts" are stupid projecting.

Are YOU the sheltered one, user?

>Because it's fertile farmland..

No, it's worse than that. Here in Texas, crony californian businessmen have actually built on parts of our fertile farmland in the last ten years. *and* their buildings have suffered structural issues in the process.

I have negative views about cronies who build on fertile farmland. But to our gov't, the money smells too sweet. It's sickening.

thats meme shit mang

I live here and its nice

Big box stores are lame, I agree. Theres a movement here actively trying to keep Richmond from becoming Northern Virginia (essentially a shit hole of nothing but niggers and chain companies)

That's so advanced though, mirin' those fancy designated shitting overpasses

It's valuable because the native prairies and forests have been turned into farmland, retard

Shame that Tangier and Smith islands will be underwater in like a week

You were born in germany so that you could purge the kikes and mudslimes in your later life. Kek wills it.

San Antonio is in Texas, where land is cheap and it's much easier to build out than up.

Gas the hipsters

Jews.
jewmuricans

Richmond is nice. 10/10 would move there, drive on the freeways and shop at Walmart every day.

Richmond also has miles and miles of highway and strip malls before you reach the city and all around it and the suburbs. Where do you go shopping anyway ?

I visited Belle Isles last month and took this pic of preserved historical heritage.

>tfw the rest of the world is catching up

I live in the norwegian countryside and there is no nice market or anything with mom and pop shops. There is one Walmart style store with a monopoly of cheap prices in the area. A freeway runs by the town and the only ones who enter the off ramp go to fill up gas and keep going.

>Richmond is nice
No it isnt. Is a nigger and hipster filled shit hole.

T. Virginia Beach

i personally like chain stores. small local stores always have higher prices, annoying beggy workers, and stupid hours

Yeah there are quite a few of them but the rednecks in the surrounding areas balance it out nicely.

Also river folk.

I love Belle Isle. The mountain bike track they just finished is fun as hell

I honestly don't do a lot of shopping other than food, gas, and booze... There are plenty of places to go if you want to ignore the chain stores though, especially in the city. Carytown, for example, is all small businesses.

Richmond does a nice job of pushing the "buy local" meme (thanks hipsters?) and there are a lot of locally grown shops here.

And the dozens of breweries are nice, too

no fucking way

>walk in to small store
>pa and ma spark up small talk
>browsing their selection
>everything is understandably marked up 15% more than what I can get it on amazon for
>don't have exactly what I need but end up buying something anyways because I'm too socially autistic to walk out

>Virginia beach

Pauper tier scum

t. NOVA, ie the people who pay 99% of the taxes for the state

>its a nigger filled shit hole
>says Virginia Beach

Every summer it gets worse and worse... You have a couple fun bars that are 100% white people, which is awesome, but then the rest of the "city" is pure niggerdom.

What happened to you guys? It never used to be like that.

just keep thinking "these pricks made me waste my lunch break to come here"

>NOVA
Hi prajeet. Errr I meant mr. Shankar
Fuck you and your gridlock traffic. Your shitty over priced house and fuck DC aswell

>muh cars!

>pay 99% of the taxes for the state
Ha you are fucking delusional. The military and government workers pay everything

He's right. Northern Virginia is a multicultural shithole comprised of white cucks, mexicans, South Americans of every stripe, south Asians of all sorts, Africans, American blacks, etc. Richmond is your average run-down black city. Very high murder rate. Hampton Roads is hit or miss, some areas are OK and some are run-down and filled with blacks.

Now if you go out into the western parts of the state you'll find some nice scenery and more white people.

you can always move to a small town

We litterly have nigger week at the beach. That pic is cherry picked. All the jigs stay in Portsmouth or newport news. Vb is mostly white beach Bros and milfags

Ya I can't disagree with the cost of housing. I plan on working remotely and moving to Richmond and living like a fucking emperor

>Best buy and Burger king
>Nice area
You may pick only one.

You guys need to remember that with all those corporate stores, from walmart to taco bell, employ ignorants. Then the low-income housing comes. It's the mechanism which starts the degeneration of an area.

If I could just get the baby boomers to stop fueling the walmarts and the taco bells, and then turning around and complaining about the riff-raff..

>Now if you go out into the western parts of the state you'll find some nice scenery and more white people.
And amazing mountains

you know what to do...

We care more about money than culture.

Our looks are a reflection of our attitudes.

>If I could just get the baby boomers to stop fueling the walmarts and the taco bells, and then turning around and complaining about the riff-raff

I'm with you user.
We start when??