We always hear about how cucked up Sweden is, but how is Norway doing? Or Iceland?

We always hear about how cucked up Sweden is, but how is Norway doing? Or Iceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=15joCwPYYk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were doing good man, thanks for asking

Let's just say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Iceland has semi-strong borders and immigrants do not want to come there. We are doing pretty bad and are on par with most other western European countries.

This is how iceland is doing youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

I've been to Iceland, pretty great place. My question is how iceland's crime rates and unemployment rates are so low

i want negroids to LEAVE. do you know anything whatsoever about norwegian immigration policies? we are the country in the world who ships most rapefugees back to their shitholes. based listhaug reduced the original intake of rapefugees from 33k to 3k, even less than that probably.

they are even starting to look at the so called """"minor"""" refugees, posing as children.

Norway has some of the harshest border policies in Europe, and the problems immigrants cause here, can't be compared to the shit Sweden faces.

On the immigration issue you are less cucked. But not on marxism/feminism/degeneracy.

a population of 300k homogenous norwegians, hmm... i wonder why...

The current situation is if you are not from the EU or Scandinavia, we will deport your ass after 90 days in iceland. If you are a refugee, you wait 4 years, not allowed to work, while we process your application and then we deport your ass. Begging is illegal, so anybody thinking of that gets arrested and deported. Even though we are a part of passport free travel along in the EU, you cannot come to Iceland without a passport, the airlines insist that you have it for "insurance" purposes. Trump, I would say, is moderate on immigration compared to us.

Of course there are people in the media sayiong "think about the children" and so on, but the government beurocracy is on autopilot and I do nbot see it changing.

Yes, we are, you moron.
Everything is so much better here. You wouldn't even know.

ICELAND EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!

Move literally anywhere away from Oslo/Bergen and it's like 90% white

Still less cucked on marxism/feminism. The average Norwegian started these ideals years ago, this is clear from comment sections and from the fact that some of the most popular public figures are opponents.

Do Swedish newspapers still make hit pieces on Norway, claiming we have a fascist government and that we are the biggest racists in the world?

I remember when they did, loads of Swedes went on Norwegian forums and comment sections, relieved that they had found a place for open discussion.

Correction, "started going against these ideals".

> we are the country in the world who ships most rapefugees back to their shitholes
We still have a huge problem, making us seem like some anti refugee based country is dishonest.

How well do you guys understand each other?

What was their history before the romans?

I hope you are not seriously asking that.

i live relatively close to the swedish border and ive visit it on occasion to buy cheap stuff, like alcohol, tobacco and meat. it is literally like a bootleg norway, everything looks like shit except for some very specific places in rich areas. apart from that, it looks like something out of a soviet country. the counties with the most money and the best looking environments are also the ones with the most norwegian visitors, like strömstad for instance.

basically sweden is to norway what mexico is to usa.

Oh you think every person want to be in your cold shithole?

>Don't worry about the shit
>If you love me, you love my shit too

Your relationship with Sup Forums in two verses.

Also check 'em

Tell me about the Faroe and Vrigin Islands. Are they cool?

but why are you so racist? don't you see that the children are suffering? why can't you take in your fair share of refugees, germany is doing it's part and yours

>Thinks Iceland is any better
They are just as infested with feminism as the other nordic countries

>90%
not good enough, ragnar.

Where the fuck do you go? Stockholm and Oslo is literally identical. We are the same retard. Also stop going over the border and buying up our shit when you get higher wages in Norway it's supposed to balance shit out.

Swedish: spoken swedish is easy to understand, written a bit harder

Danish: kind of understandable, written Norwegian is basically written Danish With some minor differences

Icelandic: Some Words are similar and that's it

Nynorsk: cancer

In terms of cultural cuckoldry. Iceland surpasses Sweden by far.

If it wasn't for the ocean acting as a natural barrier, Iceland would be demographically cucked as well.

Commies still create disgust to the regular norwegian.

We are a "mixed economy"

You see what cultural enrichment does to your bottom line?

You'd better stop, Sven! Don't be like us!

I can understand Swedish and Danish almost perfectly. Icelandic is trickier, but it's essentially a super-archaic version of Norwegian. I can understand very basic Icelandic, and they could probably understand me if I try to speak archaic Norwegian. Icelanders learn Danish in school though, so I can just talk Danish with them.

>Also stop going over the border and buying up our shit when you get higher wages in Norway it's supposed to balance shit out
Why should we stop? We are literally giving you free Money.

Im white with a UK passport. Will Iceland take me in?

Because we end up going over the danish border and buying food in Denmark. All the money goes to danskjäveln

>cold
>bad

Look, in Europe we can afford clothes.

Why the fuck are people talking about feminists like it is a legitimate problem?
It's a small group of people, who in the last years have lost mainstream support from media and the general public.
If the only negative thing you can point out about Norway is "MUH FEMINISTS", than there is no problem. Also, the feminist party in Sweden has got like 3-4 seats in the parliament. Fucking laughable!

Swedes norwegians and danes can talk to each other in our respective languages and be understood.
Although it sometimes vary from person to person, for me for example, norwegian sounds more like a dialect of swedish than a different language, danish sounds more like a distinct language, but I can still understand it.
Icelandic is totally different, I can understand general phrases like 'How old are you?' 'What's your name?' sound very similar, but conversation is impossible

i dunno what these guys are on, but i dont think many norwegians could understand icelandic particularly well. maybe some phrases, but it is very different from our language. in written text it is a little easier, but as far as spoken language goes it is difficult to understand. dunno why they even called it icelandic when it's just straight up norse, similar to the one spoken in færoyene, though with minor differenves.

as with most scandis though, i am sure most icelandic people know english quite well, and many even know norwegian.

>when you get higher wages in Norway it's supposed to balance shit out.
Why buy groceries, booze and cigarettes in Norway when the borders are open? Paying more than necessary is the ultimate cuck move

They've got three seats in Stockholm's city hall, none in the parliament.

F! didn't even hit the 4% bar, they're not in our riksdag. WRONG

And the danes travels to Germany. Holy shit we are funding the cucking of Europe

Eg kjem frå Sogn, so då eg drog til Island i fjor haust freista eg å tala vestlandsk til nokre av dei, og det gjekk heilt greit. Dat er jo klart at ein fra Oslo ikkje kjem til å skjonne noko ein islender seier, men du kan alltids tala dansk med dei.

Nigger im viking raiding your store shelves from karesuvantu to svinesund aint shit youre gonna go about it except process my purchases.

All this extra trade and youre still buckling under, you got more shitskins than you can handle.

Counties bordering Norway are rural poor counties so ofc they look like Sovjet/Polish villages.

japp try going to nordby, niggers niggers mudslimes and more niggers and mudslime niggers.

Alright, that's still laughable, but expected from Stockholm,

And to all the "foreigners".
NO! Norwegians, Sweded and Danes do not understand Icelandic. German is almost just as similiar, meaning that some words are recognizable, but it's in general very different.

Icelandic is very similiar to the old Norse languages.

It's Stockholm, expect nothing else. Babylon by the sea.

Do you guys understand Finnish?

Ha no one does.

>Or Iceland?
pretty good desu
recovering well from the 2008 collapse, still 99% white and the independent party (heavy right-wing) just won the election a few months back

only problem is that nobody wants to work with the independent party (they only got 32% of the votes, they either needed to have 50% total or they'll have to work with other parties to effectively form an administration) so we've been stuck without an administration for a while now

Breaks my heart, i can only imagine how their goverment would react should muslims start a islamic state there, they would be thrilled even i imagine.

Sweden is a threat to her neighbours through sheer incompetence.

10% of Swedes are Finns. So some of us learned it from our parents and if you have finnish ancestry you have the right to learn finnish in swedish school.

Iceland is Sweden-tier. they're just lucky they have the arctic winter to keep most gibmedats away.

Hvor kommer du ifra?
Jeg har en mor fra Floro, så jeg har vært utrolig mye oppe der. Utrolig vakkert.

Oslo is pretty fucking dark, can't wait to move elsewhere.

Other then that it's good.

sweden is colder than Iceland though
plus the thing that's actually keeping them away is the atlantic ocean

Anyone who's spent more than one week in the capital region knows this. It's just the Icelanders themselves and oblivious Nordicboos who push the notion that it somehow would be this pure white, right-wing paradise.

>Do the decendants of north germanic tribes understand the language of the decendants of urals?
No, it's from a totally different language family

>tfw will never be a nigger to live a lush and careless life in Scandinavia
You can even pick a random qt blonde, do whatever you wish with her and they award you for it.

Depends on where the people are from. If it's written I can understand Norwegian and Danish, not Icelandic though.
Spoken I understand Norwegian from the south. But when you come more north I don't understand shit. Danish is hard to understand when they talk, mostly because it sounds like Norwegian but with porridge in their mouths.
No fucking clue what Icelandic people say.

Conclusion: Norway is by far the best country in Scandinavia. End of fucking discussion.

I wouldn´t say we are as cucked as swedes just recently a mudslime threatened to burn himself because he was getting deported back to his shitty country...we let him burn

Just get a tan and go do it with no id once you leave the plane

Say allahu ackbar if you get caught

Then pick up your id after a week of ficki ficki and leave with your welfare check

I call it a business expense and deduct it from my Swedish taxes too

No you can't, you dumb cunt.

Stop believing everything you see on Sup Forums

i haven't heard about this
do give a link to the article lad

I know right, all the shitskins and niggers. Too dark for me

Nice plan, but my green eyes and light brown hair will give me away.
yes you can, they call it "rehabilitation" , those 26y old kids are from a war torn country's they dont know any better, so they give you free shit .

Accidently fall down in shit and say that you are 14 years old to Åsa Romson. She is the traitor that wants more immigrants to Sweden

>"In October 2014, Romson used an outlawed type of paint on the bottom of the ship she lives on."
>"on the bottom of the ship she lives on."
Wtf why she living on a ship?

Don't know, she is a strange woman

sry bruh there is no article the swat team went in and he burned himself our media either doesnt know of this or are to cucked to say anything source: work for the police, not a police officer though

AH HATE ICELAND

youtube.com/watch?v=15joCwPYYk8

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of freedom gotta be littered with the blood of an heroed fathers. Sigmundur Davíð aka “Wintris” is not my presidnet. he is globalist jew and probbaly Tortolan as well :DD. no step on snek. praise jesus.

just sounds like a big enough habbening for it to reach national television-- I believe you though

>just recently a mudslime threatened to burn himself
>burn himself

are they starting to switch things up a little