Russian government want implement unemployment TAX on people who can't find job...

Russian government want implement unemployment TAX on people who can't find job, to make them pay even if they don't have any incomes. Do you think it's right?! You support it in your own country?!

Other urls found in this thread:

poliksal.ru/novosti-rosii/97344-nalog-na-bezrabotnyh-v-rossii-2016-poslednie-novosti.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, if jobs are available - because if they are it will greatly lower the unemployment rate.
Its not gonna work for Russia though, but that's because it's a failed state full of emotionally dead citizens, who will happily starve as the Russian tradition dictates.

No offense.

That makes no sense

The Jew is right

I think poor people with a job would also have to pay if their income is lower than some average etc.

This way they would acquire for higher paying jobs and get sanctioned if settling for a minimum wage

How is this supposed to be executed?
If they're unemployed they most likely don't have much money. So what are you going to do? Put them in jail and make them even a bigger burden on a whole society?

The pauper tax has been around since the middle ages, and it's never made economic sense, just a moral indignation sense.

Russia's economy is nearly tanked right now. The Kremlin is just looking for additional revenue streams.

kill all nonwhites and nonworkers

Simple, govs go to trial and you will have official debt on you, which you will need to pay if you find some job, also if you have any property like home they take it and you become hobo.

Russian laws are funny. This isn't the only illogical law they have.

It's not illogical to incentives the death of the lower classes, just cruel.

>The Kremlin is just looking for additional revenue streams.
It appears we've just hacked one

incentivize*
This

This sounds like a third world regulation desu senpai.
I understand the need of fighting unemployment but if someone doesn't have a job than he's either rich enough to afford it, on welfare or can't find a job for some reason.
In the first case the tax wouldn't really affect a person so it won't make them find a job. In the second case removing welfare is good enough but I guess you don't have this in Russia anyway. In the third case there's no reason to make ones life even more miserable by making one homeless.

>So what are you going to do?
Same as in time of Soviet Union I think: the sate chooses job for you - i.e. most tedious and most less paid - else you go in jail for 15 days and still forced to work, only instead of going home every night you go in jail.

They just want make you pay. They don't care what happend to you after you pay.

>They just want make you pay
This is why I called it a third world-tier regulation.
There's literally no other reason for this regulation other than extorting money from citizens by making their lives more shit.

its basically stalinism

You are misrepresenting the goals behind the tax. The tax is supposed to be applied only to those who have no job and are not looking for it. Allows to cover government's expenses on this social group (medicine, education, roads etc). Basically an attempt to create loophole around the constitutional rights for free medicine, education etc.

Not saying it's the greatest of ideas, just correcting a fucking lib shill.

How it needs to be done. King nigger considers collecting welfare a job because he wants to destroy America like the filthy sandnigger he is.

this is stupid
no tax, no unemployment benefit is the solution

Good for Russia.

This.
It doesn't apply to those who legit can't find a job, and it's not even passed. Still a stupid law though, hi Belarus.

I know if it's right but this
because imposing a tax on people who presumably can't pay because they have no income doesn't seem like it'll actually work in any coherent way as an economy-bolstering move. I guess it could be targeting households with both NEETS and workers to force the NEETS back into the workforce or onto the street but the efficacy of that is debatable.

This is pretty stupid. I getting enough money without being employed.

this.

just don't them benefit if they don't contribute, but what's the point of punishing them for it?

We already have that it's called Obama care.

its a tax on unemployed who arent looking for jobs

>bourgeois
>niggers
why do you care?

>Russian government want implement unemployment TAX on people who can't find job, to make them pay even if they don't have any incomes. Do you think it's right?! You support it in your own country?!

Stupid.

What are they gonna pay with?

All that does is encourage prostitution and drug trade.

This would be funny in burgerland

don't know*

Sounds like Obama care

Yeah, I don't see how this is gonna work. You're either gonna have to jail them, putting more burden on the taxpayer or you're gonna have to put them in forced labour camps, which is also gonna cost money.

Funny, but no. In practice NEETs or underemployed semi-NEETS don't pay the osamacare tax even without health insurance. Osamacare sucks but it doesn't even work the way you'd think when applied to those below or at the poverty line.

> happily starve as the Russian tradition dictates

The majority of the russian population is agriculture based, meaning they have their own farms and can easily support themselves.

the land is fertile and healthy, and the communists are no longer in control, so you can grow your own produce and not redistribute it.

What's next, debtor's prison? Workhouses? Gulags?

>if jobs are available

>when you want most of your country working McJobs and think that is going to help the economy

Yep. Even if they end up starving on the streets (which a lot inevitably will) that'll be another type of drain on social services like police or sanitation (not sure if Russia even has sanitation). NEET suicides might be slightly more helpful economically but the odds of that happening on a large enough scale to offset everything else seem low because being a drunken hobo sounds like the more traditionally Russian option in that situation

It would be the death of NEET culture.
/r9k/ and Sup Forums would be empty, because most of it's userbase would be at work or too tired from work to shitpost.

Fucking this. More Russians need to understand this

BASED VLADIMIR
Finally the cleansing will begin.
First it will be cripples and other freaks who are unable to work.
Then it will be lazy NEETs.
Fixing the human race with blood and fire is the best way.

Maybe organ harvesting. After all if somebody have kidneys how he can say what he don't have money to pay taxes?!

>the jews are against this
Looks like Russia is doing something right.

Jesus christ, that's Chinese-tier dystopian shit.

This I could believe as a way of making the plan economically sound. A kgb spook like Putin would easily go full China on perceived parasites to make a buck off them on the black market with the highest bidders.

So let me see if I got this right. Your government makes bad economy - high unemployment. So your government taxes people who are unemployed and takes their assets.

Congratulations. You've just brought back the Tsars, and they've made you into serfs and peasants.

Do you really think your government can tell the difference?

The only thing about to get cleansed is your wallet. You are literally a peasant living under a Tsar.

Healthy societies don't have to force people to be productive.

Urban population is 108 657 433, rural pop = 37 887 277. What agricultural based pop as the MAJORITY are you talking about?

ReadAgain

>You are literally a peasant living under a Tsar.
My fucking sides. I can claim that you're a 40 guzzling nigger but that won't make it a reality. Hopefully.

>So let me see if I got this right. Your government makes bad economy - high unemployment. So your government taxes people who are unemployed and takes their assets.
>Congratulations. You've just brought back the Tsars, and they've made you into serfs and peasants.

You get it right. Also Belorussians have such tax long time ago.

Russians are a nation of slaves. They must always have a Tsar or commisar telling them what to do.

So do you.
Estonia was a mistake

>Do you really think your government can tell the difference?
Yes, you have to be registered in the "employment service" with them offering you several options before this applies to you.

Кoгдa вы yжe кaзнитe пyтинкy и oлигapхoв?

Ha тaкyю хyйню бoльнo cмoтpeть.

>Russian government want implement unemployment TAX on people who can't find job
The point of this legislation is to
a) combat tax evasion,
b) crack down on unreported employment and
c) get all these fags off of betefits.

can i have a source plz?

I understand that communism taught the Russians that you have to share all your nothing with everyone else, but I'm not sure how that's going to help the budget in any way. They'll just end up with a spike in crime, a bunch of worthless assets from people who couldn't afford to pay the tax and a business of creating fake minimum-wage jobs to avoid paying these taxes.

Russia, I get that 70 years of communism fucks you up, but you'll seriously need to get your shit together if you want to survive into the 22nd century.

Might hurt to say it, but we've been living under the demands of Tsars for the last eight years.

The state is butthurt that some people have income sources (freelance, unregistered workers etc) but do not pay taxes, hence this shitty law.

Hикoгдa, Пyтин хopoшo пoдкapмливaeт apмию и cпeцcлyжбы.

>Russian proxy spreading weapons grade fake news about Russia
What a surprise :^)

>Russians are a nation of slaves
>ütleb eestlane, kes iga päev imeb USA munni

> off of betefits.
What benefits are you actually talking about? There is no welfare in Russia except for the disabled, which is actually equals ~42$, which is pathetic. Medical help is actually not free, you pay for the most of the services available.

Actually now I thought about it, the law is not that shitty, why should I pay for smartasses' tax evaiders' healthcare, education etc?

I love Putin now.

Stupid thread made by a troll, or other wise i`d expect Daily Mail reader if he hadnt Russian flag.

1). "Russian goverment wants" is false. Someone suggests a law, as everywhere in the world, then this low never passes and no one cares about it. Some retards want to reimplement Soviet style law against lazy asses - and it`ll never happen.

2) There is another side to that though that should be addressed and will be thuogh different means : large part of Russian population is largely "uneployed" for sole reason: not paying taxes. So theres plenty of rich people, freelancer, bussinessmen, just people living from stocks or inheritance or land rent that are "unemployed" and dont pay income taxes, while they do actually have incomes and sometimes very big ones. So the goal is to force the people out of shadow to actually declare their incomes and pay taxes.

In the 90th it was absolutely bad, with pretty much no one but goverment workers working "by the book", instead reciving monetary payments in cash and stuff. Even now many bussinesses officially "pay" their workers small amounts on paper, while actually paying lot more in reality - just to awoid taxation. Since 90th situation improved, but theres still long way to go to deal with shadow sector of economy.

ITT: OP is a retard and should fuck off back to dvach

>c) get all these fags off of betefits.
CIA nigger fuck off.

Estonia is a functioning liberal democracy with a strong tradition of civil society. Russia has never been a real democracy.

>There is no welfare in Russia except for the disabled,
You must be 12.

poliksal.ru/novosti-rosii/97344-nalog-na-bezrabotnyh-v-rossii-2016-poslednie-novosti.html

So no one even developing the law project for now.

Other than the fact that the majority of Russians are urban, I meant the fact that they let whoever took over their govt to starve and genocide them, like they don't even care about staying alive.
Soviet communism, or putin for the record, would have not survived in a normal country with non demoralized people

Please, provide me with an example of the welfare available for any unemployed russian.

Where did I say that I'm against it?
It's a good, even great idea in principle, only not for Russia.
The only thing that can save Russia is balkanization

Healthcare, education, pensions, subsidies for public transport.

All of these are a form of welfare.

>country with large part of its population being "non citizens" despite being born there and goverment that pushed EU and NATO entrance without popular voting and keep by all means abusing rights of its populace
>democratic
kek

Even EU is aware of your state and ashamed they let a country like you in.

>try to grab in a naked mans pocket

Oтвpaтитeльнaя cтpaнa.

Я 100% pyccкий, нo никoгдa нe cмoгy cчитaть Poccию cвoeй poдинoй. Эcтoнию тoжe. Пичaлькa.

>what is a Siberian working camp

How the fuck do you think an economy works, rotta? You think anyone can just go out and get a high paying job if they just decide they want one?

>can't pass a simple test
>Bitch and moan about racist, bigoted estonians instead
t. snow nigger

considering that's basically the opposite of welfare, let's see what happens.

Wait for 10-20 years, Russia won't stay as it is for decade. Things will change for sure, but i'm not for good or for bad though, lul.

communal service subsidies
child benefits
tax subsidies
no tolls for some government services

You have to go back.

>You support it in your own country?!
No, taxation is theft

>Poor people with no assets who are can't be arsed to find job
>now need to spend the first month's of their paycheck (if they took a job) on paying backtaxes
>now theirs an even strong discentive to finding work
This has to be a political agenda or desperate attempt to squeeze more roubles out of the people. No one can think this would improve the employment rate

As an Amerifat I'd say no because fuck more taxes
>Go to work
>Lose a third of your shit to taxes
>Stop working
>Lose >100% of your shit to taxes because now you're getting taxed without income.

You have to go back to Siberia, Toivo.

RIP Vladimir Putin

>advocating for citizenship without any tests for illegal immigrants on Sup Forums

Sure to be a popular viewpoint here.

Now it is more like go to work and lose two thirds of your income to taxes because your neighbour is paying none.

I'm sure this halfbaked, desperate try to squeeze some more money from the plebs to keep the super yachts afloat won't backfire, creating another sector of the shadow economy and speculation

Sure.

>muh putin boogeyman

Oн их нe пoдкapмливaeт личнo, их пoдкapмливaeт бюджeт.

Not really. Our government is run by a bunch of competeing corporate interests. But don't worry you're about to get a taste of it now that Trump has put a bunch of oligarchs in charge.

We all know your crying inside Ivan. If you ever have trouble paying the tax, I can pay you $400 rubles for your sister. I'll even throw in some krokadil if she sucks a good dick.

The only jobs available will be low paying, dead end jobs you will never be able to advance out of. That's how serfdom works.

>davai davai won't work anymore

You are illegal immigrant there and we`ll make sure to liberate that territory from you nazi sympathizers scum and restore the order it once enjoyed in Russian Empire.

I don't support it. NEETs are retarded without exceptions but they should not be punished for it.

I think it's a comically bad idea.

The reason Russia is an economic failure is because capital isn't safe there, and nothing will change for the better until that changes.