Red-pill me on Star Wars, Sup Forums

Red-pill me on Star Wars, Sup Forums

>Were the rebels just a bunch of troubling terrorists?

>Was the empire just doing it's job and securing peace, order and law in the galaxy? And preparing for the upcoming Yuuzhan Vong War?

>If so, why'd they blow up Alderaan? How is this justified from a supposed appropriate empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HySEXPS1pY
youtube.com/watch?v=mLF5qhzHVxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow up.

It's now degenerate filth

Han shot first

Also this

>You're over 18 naw so that means ur no longer allowed to watch entertaining movies xdddd

You are a very sad person, very sorry to hear mate! Now go back wanking it off to anime

The Republic was the best overarching galactic government people could possibly get.

The Empire was just Palpatine's supervillain vanity project and after he reached a certain point of king dickery, he would have just sat back and chilled while everything outside of his domain got skullfucked by the Hutts and those like them. He doesn't want to protect the universe, he just wants the big chair and novelty mug that says he rules it.

Tarkin and Vader are jerks.

Still enjoying a Jew's sci-fi fantasy. Go back to jerking it to Thomas the tank engine you pleb.

True, The republic was a pretty chill democracy up until it's final days. However, when you look at the lower levels of Coruscant (Where the majority of the population lived) it looked like an absolute shithole. I'd fucking kill myself if i had to live middle-class like that.

Some parts are actually pretty good m8, i'm aware of the bullshit diversity quotas but oh well desu

Here's the final scene for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=5HySEXPS1pY

george lucas is a methodist buddhist or something

and he made all of his films outside of (((hollywood)))

disney starwars is cancer though

It's just a simple story for kids. It was never meant to blow up into what it has and be analyzed by autists on the internet for decades.

Spaceballs was fucking awesome and you know it.
Jew sci-fi at it's best.

Stupid frog poster.

Well yeah, but it probably looked just as bad if not worse when Palpatine took over.

The Republic was pretty bad. Mega criminals every which way enslaving and extorting, corporations powerful enough to create their own planet conquering armies, and constant arguing amid the Senate.

But the Empire had a lot of the same societal shortcomings with the added caveat of having a decadent maniac like Palpatine in charge of everything.

Mm, you're not wrong. It probably has always been shit.

However, when it comes to almost galaxy-wide control. There is no time for discussion among senates for long periods of time. Shit probably always happens daily, thanks to the trillions upon trillions of residents in the galaxy. There'd be no time to argue. Palpatine's rule got rid of that and therefore were about to respond quickly to threats.

Not to mention that the Republic probably could've never been able to govern a whole galaxy, Totalitarian dictatorship was really actually the best option

People tend to forget that. Star wars which revolutionized movies and Hollywood, came from an outsider who didn't want to play the jew game. Now he sold it to jew Disney and revolution over. You have yourselves to blame, hating on Lucas is the same as hating on Trump 4 years down the line. Now movies are shit.

Buddhist? That explains all the "Force" thing, and the fact there was an after-life in the form of spirit. And there's also meditation and all among Jedi

Alderaan was full of sea niggers OP

Not our fault Lucas made episodes 1 and 2, cast them with shitty actors (aside of ewan), fed them awful lines and asked them to stand in vacant blue rooms and pretend something cool is happening for every shot of the films
Episode 3 was ok

LotR is better. They could never make that again without making it a political statement of diversity.

LotR is literally /our/ film. "I BID YOU STAND, MEN OF THE WEST!"

Alderaan was literally a planet of rich white people
Explains why they had no use for weapons desu

Kek.
Just like so many others.
>3 wasn't bad
Would you say that the CGI was it's only selling point? And that the whole film was carried on it.

The force is based upon daoism though not Buddhism.

Tolkien can't write for shit though. Reading those books was a chore.

Fun films though.

>Palpatine's rule got rid of that and therefore were about to respond quickly to threats.

It replaced that with his goons arguing with one another and trying to pull rank.

>why'd they blow up Alderaan?

To send a message.... As empires are want to do

I can't stand the shitty storylines of SW and the stupid characters. KOTOR showed they can do so much with the source material but the movies were fucked up beyond redemption.

Because they were kids' books.

>Red-pill me on Star Wars, Sup Forums

I stopped taking any interest in Star Wars in the mid 80's

Seriously, it's THE biggest overly-hyped shite around it's sole purpose to shit out tacky merchandise and banal films and re-edits

Other than this thread I have ZERO interest in it

>why'd they blow up alderaan?

emperors live by their law, not a law of the land.

alexander the great burned thebes to the ground, killed almost all the men, sold the women and children into slavery. you still call him the great.

The Republic was a slave supporting, corrupt, inefficient, pseudo-theocracy that went after Worlds that sought to secede with brutal armies led by Demi-gods.

Fuck the republic.

Oh same shit

Yeah you got a point

Tbqh Blowing up a planet isn't the smartest thing to do if you want to send a message, it'll be more likely it'll be a bad thing

The ultiamte downfall of the Republic was due to two major factors:

Corruption - What caused the public of the CIS systems to fall in line while the higher ups were easily manipulated

The Jedi - were blinded by their devotion to the republic. If they did not swear allegiance to it, The jedi would not have been destroyed.

According to the lore the Empire is actually fighting another empire which is even worse.

The rebels are like ISIS and trying to kill the Empire while they are trying to fight something bigger.

But the films just shows the 2 sides.

>Red-pill me on Star Wars, Sup Forums

Disney tried to sell infantilized and feminized Star Wars to the little girls (teenagers now)
who bought billions of dollars worth of Frozen merchandise world wide.

>(((Republic))) was absolute shithole run by "them"
>Palpatine cleans house with superior uncucked Sith philosophy

>Empire is good to those who follow the rules/are human
>due to purposeful factionization of the Empire efficiency is lost as branches/Admirals/Generals/Moffs work against each other
>this is so Palpatine can't be overthrown by united Imperial military
>Many leaders are shitty or are forced to tow the line, but the galaxy is a much safer and prosperous place

>rebel alliance are a bunch of faggot SJW progressives who want to bring (((them))) back

The empire was a globalist government, and making its own rules up as it went along in order to swallow all the individual peoples and cultures up into one new world order.

The rebels fought against this tyranny, as they wanted individual sovereign nations and to be able to rule themselves.

Rebels were inspired by a defeated jihad cult much like modern ISIS
Rebels wanted to bring back a corrupt republic for muh diversity
Alderaan was funding the rebel alliance

No, because he was a linguist and was merely using those books as a vessel for the languages he made.

Given his writing style, I doubt most 10 year olds would be able to comprehend and retain half of the drivel he wrote.

That tweet always pisses me off everytime i hear it.

Exactly what i was thinking, Long live the emperor. Death to inferior races who cause trouble for the rest of the hard-working humans of the galaxy!

Episode 3 was cringefest. Episode 1 was awesome though, beats everything so far and had the least cringe.

Here's a redpill: don't waste so much time on fiction, your life will pass by you.

Naboo shouldve been Aldeeran, who here agrees?

>star wars movies
>complexity

pick one, they're more black and white than lotr movies

Naboo is the home world of the Emperor.

LEL XD XD XD

As much as i hate jar jar's species, Tatooine was full of Tusken and Jawa niggers and was the slave capital of it's region.

Don't worry i only really spend like 4 hours-ish weekly focusing on stuff like this

The empire is basically Obamas america. Alderaan is like when he bombed a doctors without borders hospital in Iraq. The crushing of the rebellion is like all his illegal shadow wars and drone strikes of US citizens and ignoring the laws Congress makes.

Trump is Luke Skywalker. He will redound the Republic and bring the Jedi (immigration enforcement) back.

>LoTR
>kids book

you spelt Hobbit wrong. Also this

If only they'd make a short movie based around one of the countless battles Vader took part in with it following his moves like that. Wouldn't even need dialogue, just show his ruthless nature.

Agreed, It'd be so great to see more brutal and ruthless Vader. His imagine got sorta cucked in rebels.

You're right. It will forever stand as the foreign savage nigger hordes invading the West. If they ever try to reboot it they will have to completely overhaul the entire thing to make it (((diverse))) and completely cucked the fuck out

To be fair Rebels is more aimed at children so they probably have to be careful what they make him do.

Ya back in the 70s I could see being rebel was awesome. But now Empire is awesome and fascism is needed. Darth Vader was good guy he just lived long enough to turn bad guy, it happens because new generation wants different and you hold them back. But right now with Trump it's good for our generation to live in an Empire with death star and storm troopers. I hate degenerates who make me feel bad for no reason.

Oh fuck them, Clone wars wasn't pussy with itself and it went pretty brutal and emotional at stages. And it was epic. Disney is being a "boohoo iz violent and bad!!!" bunch of spastics

They'll probably fuck up Thrawn too, god dammit

youtube.com/watch?v=mLF5qhzHVxU

Lucas orginally meant it to be like American colonial rebels vs. the British Empire. He even went so far as to cast only people with British accents as imperial officers in the movie.

Headcanon?

Fuck off starwars shit and go redpill
Sage

I only saw the movies but got impression that the foreign enemy were the diverse ones, but more like a band of thieves with no honor between them. Where as the good guys are like settling their differences and respecting even the weakest of species because turns out they are most capable kind of like how we forced to see women.

The benefit of the Clone Wars stuff was they were able to add humanity/personality to people we'd otherwise just consider fleshy droids. There were some pretty good episodes overall.

I think the deciding factor for how dark they let Rebels go will be what they do with Ezra. If he clings to the Jedi path then they'll probably just play it safe where he's tempted but redeems himself or something.

But he gave empire Nazi facade let's not forget that part. British accent was always great for oppressors, it's stuck in our collective heads how detached they are from the plight of the common man, so focused on the beaurcracy and loyalty to the king. There is something weird about British people.

Agreed. I'm also hoping Thrawn does something brutal and crippling to the rebels at the end of this season, Otherwise.. What a waste.

I haven't watched the movie, but saw a few clips on Youtube. Goddamn that cunt is ugly and completely devoid of charisma.
The nigger also looked weird, like he came right out of wardrobe.

I know a large amount of long time fans have high hopes for Thrawn. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

still not going to watch, or even pirate your dumb sjw fest, you dumb shill, not even with the fake controversy you are trying it make now kek.

Wrong slave planets in the old republic were outside their influence.

Whatever the empire was its still better than the ancap nightmare of galaxy pre clone wars.

but some of the vidya is, sorry was, god tier