Sup Forums I know you hate refugees, but would you adopt this cute little Syrian girl who lost her parents?

Sup Forums I know you hate refugees, but would you adopt this cute little Syrian girl who lost her parents?

you dont really want to deport her, right? :(

Don't know if you've noticed but like 90% of (((Syrian Refugees))) are not from Syria.

Sorry the generations before me
Squandered the wealth I was supposed to inherit.

I cannot afford to open my home when I can't take care of my own.

(I rent my house I down have any assets)

She's not my kid.

The only kids I care about are the ones I spawned, or other family members or close friend's have. Every other kid can die as far as I care.
It's not my responsibility to care for them.

Too old, brainwashing and trauma has already scarred her for life, shes a liability.
Send her to America where a decade of intense ideological national indoctrination might save her and force a smooth integration but we in Europe have forgotten how to do that.

maybe if she was light skinned like in your pic and someone paid me to do it

Tough choice but yes I would.

What is her religion in the hypothetical scenario?

Yes if she is not muslim, she looks european enough to bread into the white race

shopped and she's half european

>she's half european
Source?

I will adopt her.

she's lebanese

Two ways : deport her or make her as a whore.

>(I rent my house I down have any assets)
You're doing it wrong.

Would rape/10

>you dont really want to deport her, right?
no i want her dead fuck that little nigger faggot

Aw shes cute. I hope she finds a nice home

I'd be fine with her, but as soon as you take her in, her 6 foot tall bearded 7 year old brother wants to come along along with 17 old his "7 year old" friends and they start raping the women and leeching the welfare

>17 of, not "old"

Women and children only is the best policy for refugees men should be allowed on the prerequisite that they are both married and have children and would be required to perform at least 28hours of community service every week until they get a job.

Any nudes?

>"adopt these kids cuz they cute :)"
>"those ugly ones tho? Fuck them, leave them here to die lol"

Not but I'm heartless with this kind of stuff, people who would raise a kid like this are heroes but I am no hero

Fuck having borders and laws n shiet.

The ""refugees" are not Syrians.
They are coming from all over northern Africa.
Just think about it, why would, from a country torn apart by war, only the young males flee?

It doesnt make any sense, the people coming here are coming for free money.
Nothing else

The also come for free blonde 14 year old pussy.

Made me chuckle

Is this possible under the UN refugee convention and family unity?

This picture gets more and more shopped every time I see this picture posted.

No. The millions of men 'refugees' who fled Syria like cowards, and left their women and children behind, can go back and take their own responsibility.

no

This is why you should have laws banning sex outside of marriage but Europe is stupid and lets whoever do anything.

I wish all refugees were as cute like her, but the reality is very different.

Or you could just raise the age of legality

Why the fuck would we import her half way across the world rather than send a heavily armed squad of MUHREENS to defend her and her family in Syria for the same price as flying her to the US and giving her tax money as an orphan for decades? Especially when pedosta and friends will just rape her to death after she gets (((adopted))) anyway

Doesn't address the main problem which is betrayal.

No I would not.

There are millions like her. We owe them nothing and we should give them nothing.

Sucks to be her but life is rough.

This.

Those refuges go to Saudi Arabi and Turkey.

From there they get "adopted" for roughly 1-2k American and a can of beans.

She has to go back

She would bear me many healthy white children so yes OP I would adopt

>cute little Syrian girl who lost her parents
aka good Pizza material.

Betrayal of who exactly at the age of 14?

True. She was probably already served up at Bestapizza

Betrayal of the country

Yes there are especially a lot from Libya, Iraq and Aftganistan. But memed as Syrian so that you can blame Assad and Putin. One day we will take all western elite and all western mass media to gulags for that.

Cute children have an evolutionary advantage over ugly ones. What a surprise.

A bit too young. In 3-4 years, I'd definitely adopt her~

No fuck off

>You go to hug her
>*KABOOM*

No, people here are just being spiteful. This is exactly the sort of people we should be helping by accepting as refugees. Children. Not even women, but just children.
I would raise her WITH my own children. This is not being a cuck for taking care of somebody else's kids, it's being a decent human being to some actual child (not a 25 year old man pretending to be 14 for the gibs).

She is Gypsie you fool, more than half Hungarian and Austrian so yes adopt and find a nice young man to marry her to and they can finish pumping the rest of the dindu in her out.

Nope.. because life is hard and indifferent and its difficult enough providing for my own family and too be honest as long as fuel prices remain low i couldnt care less. .

If you are renting you have bad credit or are too poor to live where you want to live.

Adopting her and devouting your entire life to her, despite just meeting her would be like something straight outta JRPG.
Just add your destroyed hometown, because you overslept the slaughter or something.

fine i will make some phone calls and have her put in the basement of a place that sells pizza

I would if i had more money.
I wouldn't let these degenerates have her:

This was proven false.

#fakenews

Flag checks out. But i thought little boys were your preference?

You only take in the daughters of refugees without parents if you are raising your wife. There's no reason to have a "daughter" in this situation.

She's the descendant of Saladin. She owns a sword that has superpowers and shiet, it decapitated Renaud de Châtillon and other restless fanatic spirits, which unholy energy fuels this sword and can be unleashed upon your enemies, so the first act will be to find that sword.

On this sword is an inscription, which prompts the wielder to find the Hanging Gardens and thus the second arc begins. You will travel on to Babylon, because a meme says, that's where the gardens were, but you have to go to Niniveh instead, which is under IS occupation. After slaughtering endless fanatics and fueling the sword even more, you find said place, she get a prophecy from a Jinn and you are tasked to bring her to the grave of Sargon of Akkad.

There her destiny and also the third and final act will be revealed. She is destined to rule all Muslims, like her ancestor did. But you will have to deal with increased resistance from Saudi-Arabians and Iranians who will send high-tech commandos additionally to cave dwellers after you, because they know what you are up to and nothing is more humiliating for a goat fucker than being ruled by a woman with divine mandate. But they fail, because you are a superheroic Deus Vulting force of nature with a fanatics smashing sword. With your help she becomes Kaliph and upon coronation, all her haters are smashed by God's wrath. With the bad elements purged, the few Muslim that remains a new era of peace has begun and you have completed your mission and have gained sainthood.

I wouldn't adopt her.

I would marry the shit out of her tho.

>praise be upon Allah

>hairy eyebrows
>haughty attitude
>ugly hat
2/10 dropped

>Romania
>openly declare desire to lolipopin
>while calling others degenerates
classic

>openly declare desire to lolipopin
When the fuck did that happened you fucking liquid brain tard?

>desire
now caring for an orphan is desire

Looks like a good child bride

>would you adopt this cute little Syrian girl
yes

i would convert to islam and take her as my wife.

Keep the loli, deport parents.

Women don't chimp out as long as they're not supported by their own.
I wouldn't have a problem with taking in women and female children (they don't grow into men that then have permanent residency). They wouldn't fuck up our society, they'd just follow the local men, as women always do.

what logo is that on her fleece?

you have issues , if you both want her to stay or want her to leave .
You know what i mean !

She has to go back. 14+ for me.

This.

There is a one hundred percent chance that this child was cherry picked from all the ugly ones and then shooped to hell and back in order to provoke an emotional response from easily manipulated Westerners.

Then deport he back when she hits puberty

What's the second pic from?

or you can marry her , she has good genes , don't you think ?

Chomo pizza party faggots up in here!

You should be skinned alive. True story.

I will call her Jeanne.
She will be a proud french european patriot.
She will be part of the army dedicated to the extermination of mudslimes, jooz, cucks, and other degenerates.
And she will be proud of it.

So yeah why not?

Nice attacks. They suppressed it.

>6 foot tall 7 year old brother and his 17 "7 year old" friends
my fucking sides

Fuck off pedo

Of course they did, just as they suppressed Cologne.

I think nobody here has a Problem with the Families n Kids. Ist Just that those dont come here

Comrade Mario, we have already so many problems and poors as it is, no need to import foreign problems too. Being cute is by no mean a free-ticket to europe nor to Italy.

>Sup Forums I know you hate refugees, but would you adopt this cute little Syrian girl who lost her parents?
No I won't.

>you dont really want to deport her, right? :(
Yes I do.

Sure. I'll take every clean white looking Syrian toddler.

But that's not who's coming. It's 80% males, degenerate trash from Syria, Iran, Libya, etc. -- the women they bring will pump out 6-10 welfare babies each.

If you guys joking about sexually molesting children had any self respect you would report yourself for culling immediately.

We need to save the future from your degenerate genes.

I don't expect those in shit tier countries to comply.

She will grow to up to be a jihadi or property unless she is raised by civilized beings.