Can someone explain me the pop phenomenon of West?

Can someone explain me the pop phenomenon of West?

A lot of sensual singers using sex in their songs desesperate to attract male heterosexual audiences, but their fanbase is only faggots and trannies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqayQ-U74s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And kids.

This shit is poison.

THIS SHIT IS CANCER

people like music

people like hot women

2+2=4

Who ever said they want to attract men with their music?

Gays don't like hot women, they want to be like women. I bet they started the transgender agenda

I recently seen the Ariana Grande video. Holy fuck the shit they are wearing now and days on tv is crazy.

Sure, because pic related is to attract gay males.

I would bang Rihhana tho...

Pop music has gotten more lgbt friendly only recently, and its costing them their existence. This is why so many americans are turning to hip hop, sure its nigger music but even rappers hate trannies and fags

The reason is that niggers are an easy sell.

That's why nigger culture took of in the music industry.

The Russian user is right. They are desesperate to attract heterossexual males.

Take Britney for example, 99% of her fanbase are flamboyant faggots, but their videos is about sucessful heterossexual males and chads

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqayQ-U74s

>their fanbase is only faggots and trannies.
their fanbase is made up of delusional individuals with severe mental health issues. They really do want to be the girl, singing and dancing and being sexy. It's a weird perverse juvenile power fantasy. The fans live vicariously through these women.

Most men don't rate trashy women singers very highly. Most may consider jizzing on their tits but not much more than that.

I blame these pop singers for the tranny explosion.

I agree that it is encouraged by pop music, but its also virtue signaling mothers who hyper encourage their kids to be gender-benders from a young age. These same mothers stay posting endlessly on social media how they have a brave transkid blah blah look at me, look at me shit ad nauseum.

The parents don't tell try to explain the world to their kids anymore or instill values: just have YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter take care of the education. All the while they assuage their guilt of being shite parents by proclaiming 'these kids are so technologically advanced!'

Because pop music is written by globalist shills who double down on their retardedness instead of accepting they're wrong.

Hollywood and the music industry has been alienating normal people for decades, and their response to the alienation is, "Fuck normies! They should all die off....plz gib us moniez".

There's a ten-fold increase of "transgender" incidences depending on whether or not the mother is Borderline Personality Disorder.

Really activates them almonds....

>their fanbase is only faggots and trannies
Ivan, please stop being a retard, they wouldn't be famous pop stars in that case. Faggots and trannies are a tiny sliver of the population.

I love Pop from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90's; black music was really fucking good back then, but something went really really wrong when blacks traded in their disco clothes for guns

lol

Their core fanbase is ordinary girls you dipshits.