Sup Forums, serious question how do you mentally tell yourself that ALL of blacks, jews, women, muslims are bad...

Sup Forums, serious question how do you mentally tell yourself that ALL of blacks, jews, women, muslims are bad? You know the phrase, not all women, or not all blacks? How do you tell yourself or prove to yourself that they are all bad people and deserve x y and z? You are talking about peoples' lives here Sup Forums. You can't hate on everyone just for the actions of a few.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/pg-2014-07-01-islamic-extremism-10/
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/pew-poll-42-of-muslim-youth-in-france-always-support-suicide-bombing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please return yourself to your website of origin.

Believe it or not it is Sup Forums.

Easy. Anyone not me = bad.

There's literally nothing simpler to do mentally. That reptilian part of your brain is programmed to be distrustful of anything that isn't you or your own, it's a defense mechanism tied into our very fabric.

You act like it takes some kind of mental leap to be distrustful, it's more of a leap to ignore it.

Average conservative African American has an of 105.

Average African American has an IQ of 85.

Consider how rare conservative blacks are.
So yes it's safe to assume that, unless they actually prove themselves otherwise, and the ones that can will, see Ben Carson and David Clarke, niggers are trash.

Look at it like this. Statistics say roughly up to 60% of Muslims think suicide bombings are sometimes justifiable. Imagine having kids that play with an old live grenade, that has a 60% chance of blowing up and killing them. Why would you take the risk? I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Plus blacks commit so much damn crime in the USA for only being 12-13% of the population

>Statistics say roughly up to 60% of Muslims think suicide bombings are sometimes justifiable

Where are you pulling that data from?

Easily. Everyone but for my closest friends and my family members is bad.

Easy. Because they are.

HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL WATER IS WET?

okay.

I don't know why you lumped women in there, i'm guessing you fell for the meninist meme, but blacks, "jews", and muslims are overwhelmingly anti-white and anti-Christian. The few "good apples" are ultimately a distraction from the fact that life is an eternal battle and if you show empathy and compassion for your enemy, you lose. Maybe we can live together if aliens invade or some shit, but in the end, our slight differences and finite resources mean we must fight or die. Currently white people, with their advanced reasoning and empathy, are losing.

pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/pg-2014-07-01-islamic-extremism-10/

>African american

You mean those turbonigger you created by selecting the niggest and killing the smart ones?

You should have picked your own cotfon fucking lazy cunt

That seems more like a failure on humanity as a whole.

Reality. British polls.
There are always exceptions to the rules. Stereotyping is not a bad thing. There's a reason those particular stereotypes were made.

I don't but I won't let my emotions get in the way of what is true: most, the vast majority are against us.

well we arent much more than flesh, and flesh is innately flawed. if you dont like it, end yourself. otherwise, lead, follow, or get out of the way.

I'm sure that there are some grizzly bears that wouldn't maul you. Hell, I've seen really clever grizzly bears at the zoo doing complex tricks. I saw a video once of a man hugging a grizzly bear and it didn't kill him even a little bit! Why, it's unfair to tell your kids not to approach grizzly bears. You must be some kind of bigot to say something like that.

African Americans average IQ is 15 points higher than a Sub-Saharan African.

And the average nigger in America is 25% white.

I meant to type in my post that I'm on my phone and unfortunately don't have the picture but it seems others have it covered

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/pew-poll-42-of-muslim-youth-in-france-always-support-suicide-bombing/

I was born and raised in the Bronx so needless to say I was surrounded by blacks and latinos. Parents owned a grocery store, and they did not hate niggers until we began getting robbed by them. I don't hate all blacks but do hate the niggers that roam around NY. I was happy to know that a nigger that robbed us on 3 occasions was slugged down by cops 2yrs ago. Since then I moved to the PNW where there's little to no niggers. I the blacks I've met here are more civilized than back home.

>All
No thank you. I do notice statistical trends, though.

>having coffee early this morning after purchasing red pears
>wife
>"but already have green pears"
>me
>"yeah but these pears are different"
>dad
>"yeah but we don't distinguish between pears, just like black people. You wouldn't say that two black people are different, right? Pears are all the same"
>mfw this thread and fruit pic

There are definitely some okay blacks, jews and women.

Muslims.. not so much. If it's war they want it'll be war they get.

Never forget

wtf i love everyone now

Blacks are actually the inversion of that picture.

All those who invade our lands become the enemy. Every single Non-White in our countries.

>one good apple doesn't un-spoil the bunch

It's pretty easy. First tell yourself, not all Muslims. Then read about the twelve year old Muslim in Germany that tried to kill people with a nail bomb.
Then you just work backwards. Not all niggers are bad. Then you find one of the leaders of BLM is in jail for human trafficking for sex crimes. Apparently he didn't care about those black lives.
The rest kind of writes itself.

its not about absolutes its about averages

black men are more likely to commit murder. many jews are involved in the leftist media as are many women

muslims are making it clear that all of the middle east and africa will need to be destroyed. i would even go as far as to say israel should be raised and turned into a land fill. fuck your holy land (applies to christians , jews and muslims)

Sure there are people in these groups who assimilate or stand out but the culture and genetics are fucking terrible.

It wouldn't even be as big of an issue if it wasn't our money being used to force shitty people on ourselves and then gibs.

America needs to tighten it's budget. Let's keep giving money to let muslims and illegal immigrants come here and pay for all of their stuff, on top of all the niggers we are already paying for. But yea let's change white culture to make benefiting lesser races at the expense of whites cool.

>How can you say ALL people who participate in a death cult, bent on world domination founded by a genocidal schizophrenic pedophile, are bad people?

Seriously, can we look at this post for a minute?

It is classic liberal thinking. They realize that reality and biology are basically "unfair" so they scream out to no one in particular and try to sabotage human civilization simply because its "unfair". Liberalism is a mental illness and the root of most modern mental illnesses we see today (depression, anxiety, transgenderism, homosexuality). They're basically throwing a temper tantrum against nature itself.

Imagine a bag of skittles. Only one is poisoned. Go ahead, eat a handful.

It's just Sup Forums's defense mechanism to keep out normies. It's like Sup Forums. The only reason Sup Forums hasn't gone to shit despite being the second biggest board is because there is a steep learning curve. If you say the wrong thing, Sup Forums will jump on you and make you feel unwelcome as fuck. Its a culture that developed as the board got larger and has prevented it from turning into Sup Forums with cartoons.

Likewise, Sup Forums is developing its own defense mechanism, which is what you pointed out in OP.

now fuck off back to wherever you came from

>many jews are involved in the leftist media
Plenty are conservatives and libertarians too.

I recognize trends among populations but I also treat individuals with respect until proven unworthy.

Not all blacks and Muslims are bad people, just a large percentage. You can see this plainly through crime statistics and the state of countries where they are the majority. Jews are mostly normal decent people except the extremely rich ones who should be gassed. Women are not bad, they are just children.

Liberals think it's okay to hate everyone, just not one group in particular.

It's not that they are all bad but the fact remains if they didn't exist we wouldn't have to deal with their filth

Lel this, I'm an extremist libertarian but if you look at the intellectual forefathers of the movement it's the biggest kikefest, worse than communism.

Anyone one who's been around for a few decades will tell you - stereotypes exist for a reason.

If you genuinely believe that, say, the majority of black people aren't overly aggressive, stupid, lazy, and prone to criminal activity - then you need to go outside and participate in society some more, because you are a fool. One day you will end raped/killed because of your ignorance and trusting nature.

(almost) nobody here hates "all" niggers, or women, or latinos.

Jews are a different matter, even the jews who come here hate all jews.

But, take niggers, for example. We rail on the ones that get caught doing monkey shit on camera, or who get prosecuted for rape or whatever. However, some unknown black guy we never get to hear of, who has a stable job, a normal family and just goes about his life, we have nothing against him - he's a functioning member of society, and that's about as much as we're asking for at this point.

Jew memes aside, I'm pretty ok with it.

Well, you know, Darwin and shit,
maybe you're not supreme as you claim to be after all

>he's a functioning member of society, and that's about as much as we're asking for at this point.

And this is a core difference between conservatives and liberals.

Liberals ask that you only *exist*. Merely by breathing, you have earned the respect and adoration of everyone. And anyone that doesn't treat you with the respect of a king, is a racist/homophobe/etc. To a liberal, no one has to EARN respect. They are just supposed to get it no matter what.

Conservatives demand you earn the handshake they give you. Like that's such a terrible thing to ask.

duh, jews are. thats why theyre winning, they even exterminated their own poor idiots to get ahead. fucking cold as ice. thats winners for you though.

Strawman. Nobody ever said that.

Burger is surprised kikes are dominating ultra-capitalism. What's next? You are surprised the are dominating neocons and neoliberals?

This.
But i think that if you broaden your perspective or role-play as a European it will be easier to understand. America is unique in a way since the situation already existed when you were born and you only have to guide yourself within it (and you have still not figured out a lot of issues). Imagine if you had the option to speak up as the (((forced))) changes were unfolding.

Obviously everyone is not bad and it has a lot to do with their environment. But just because importing 1M people and raising them (spread out) on the countryside in Sweden would work it does not mean that we want it to happen.

Anyway, I generally hate people who have only lived in a big city their entire life. Judge me on that stance all you want, I played in the forest behind my house as a kid all the time and that is what kids should be able to do.

>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG
>#notallbutmost
NEW HASHTAG

Not all muslims are serious, murderous terrorists, but all serious, murderous terrorists are muslims.

So that's why whites are complaining about a white genocide, you're preparing the ground to fake your own shoah, right?

Just like you did? I wonder, if we will get our own ethno-state then!

nah white people arent that cunning and deceitful. they just realize that theyre women are susceptible to simple propaganda yet do nothing to prevent it i.e. not letting their women watch tv/use the internet/listen to radio. bunch of pussies is what they are, thats why white women flock to abusive jamals and achmeds. the middle ground doesnt exist anymore.

my girlfriend is jewish and I love her.
She hates muslims, niggers, spics, gooks and liberals, she voted for Trump too.
But that doesn't stop me from hating the jews.

Do you want one spoiled apple or bushels upon bushels of great apples, and I mean really great apples, folks, oh these apples are great, and you're going to love 'em. Do we love our apples or what?

>not all women, or not all blacks
Youre right but all bad people are black.

Ah... So how's your sex life?

fantastic

great you sold your soul to the whore of babylon and now all your offspring (if any, who will see this when they grow up) are jews.

good job

at least they'll be smart

For the same reason whites are responsible for slavery even though 1.8% of whites owned slaves. When an act is committed and the majority of the perpetrators are of one race that one race has to own it.

We've discussed this, our children will be Christian.
Also, no circumcisions if it's a boy, just like daddy.

>women
>implying the hatred towards white women is anything more than a jew plot to divide us

As for the rest, fuck 'em. The world would be better off without muds.

They will still be jews.

A big problem these societies of ours have is that people don't judge groups harshly anymore. They should just so the group tries harder to improve.