Will she sing at the inauguration?

Will she sing at the inauguration?

lena is the ugly friend women like to have around.

Hopefully not. She sucks.

That one pic with Lena Dunham at the beach, her love handles are huge. Please someone post it.

kek

nvm i found it, shes a big girl.

kek close

you really think trump would hire some feminist whore who doesn't know her place? he's gonna make sure wsluts like this nebver get jobs again!

DROPPED

I'm sure she prefers to keep her career around. But who know what (((they))) will pull for their chosen one.

I wonder why tay likes this broad. I can't even think of a possible reason.

In all fairness if I was an attractive woman I would surround myself with ugly and fat friends.

pebbles

for you

4U

every hot girl needs a ugly friend to:
A: make hot girl feel like a good person for hanging out with the less fortunate

B: remind others how hot hot girl is by comparison

Lena Dunham is like a real life, transgender Cartman

Actually taytay is getting up there as well. She needs to settle down and have babies or she is going to miss out.

There are other ugly chicks that aren't so ugly on the inside, though...

>Swift making a point of putting her age in the tweet to belittle her

>putting her age in the tweet to belittle her
Goddamn she's good at trolling people. Like that time she had Kardashian robbed, but rather than killing her then she left her alive to suffer in fear as her life falls to pieces.

That's the whole point faggot. Women can't possibly innately see value in themselves so their "friends" have to give them a daily reminder that they are innately better than others.

lena cant sing or write or do anything except rape her little sister

>That name

Didn't realise MikeRoll was still a thing, lets give it a whirl.

Can't argue with that

Wearing a sweater around your waist at the beach. At least she knows she's disgusting.

she'll do something better for you

Thanks for that. It reminds me that there are things worse then being single and masturbating.

Why are jewish women so repulsive?

She also brags about having HPV. So that fat fuck's pussy could give you genital warts.

I want to eat Taylors butthole

Is this a real thing? I don't really socialize with you humans anymore in social settings

I can't wait for this bitch to hit the wall so everyone stop caring about her.

She has a fiance no?

>good at trolling people

Is the right one real or photoshopped?

I need to know that too.

>that guy on the right

>white women

>look attractive for most of their lives unlike niggers who never do and spics who turn into blobs after 22.

>nigger women
>spic women

Fuck man, I was eating

Didn't know that fat ugly bitch could sing

>muh pure oriental tradicional waifu

>white women

Women are just fucking dumb. It would be like an overweight or out of shape guy going up on stage with body builders.

>3D women

gooks do the same thing as western women. That is, they look good until they hit a wall and turn into raisins.

>Lena Dunham is only 30 and looks like that

she looks like a smug pepe in the top middle pic
someone shoop the hand on

30 from an aesthetic is when women hit the wall. 30 for a man from an aesthetic level is just the start of the prime for men

>Being female
>Any year

It's even worse for women because so many only value themselves for their physical appearance rather they admit it or not.

Its almost like shes a fat bitch who doesnt take care of herself

That and a jew.

>mfw I realize I've never heard a swift song

She JUST turned 30?!?!?!? Jesus fucking christ

rate my gf lads