Well turns out that the refugee you all raged about has the typical Arab name Svetoslav S...

Well turns out that the refugee you all raged about has the typical Arab name Svetoslav S. and comes from the middle eastern country of Bulgaria. He was arrested in Berlin today and is in jail.

rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2016/12/mutmasslicher-u-bahn-treter-haftrichter.html

You comment:

Media cover-up? Are you all just retarded? Hmm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=nOug7lVdah0
morgenpost.de/berlin/article208931945/Anzeige-gegen-Unbekannten-der-das-interne-Video-herausgab.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process
youtu.be/Uz-5JI09tdo
welt.de/vermischtes/article160405660/Fall-des-U-Bahn-Treters-facht-Stimmung-gegen-Roma-an.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_border_barrier#Turkish_border
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bulgaria
Hes a shit skin that's all there is to it

Yeah sure

They were just looking for him to give him a prize for enriching that privileged woman

t. Achmed the Turkroach
This

Bulgaria was Ottoman, it is Arab.

It wasnt just a controlled territory, it was part of the actual empires core territory.

He's not a Bulgarian but a Gypsy, which is shockingly even worse than an actual Bulgarian

Bulgaria is 20-25% Muslim, arse felcher.

>Ottoman, it is Arab

Nigger you are fucking retarded if you actually believe that. The Ottomans and Arabs were arch enemies for centuries.

Immigrant is immigrant. I want all of them out of my country.

>Bulgaria is 20-25% Muslim

Source on that please.

>Immigrant is immigrant.

Yes but this was specifically blamed on refugees. Which he is not.

He is an EU-citizen, nazi-boy. Enjoy

did he look something like this?

Plot twist: The woman was a muslim!!!

Jewpedia claims 7.8%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria

>Jewpedia claims 7.8%

That is actually more than in Germany.

And our muslims are actually whiter than the average german.

I have no idea about germany. I think they should wait to census the population a couple years more. Given the current massive influx from everywhere (thanks mama Merkel) at this very moment the numbers would be quite off

There is zero difference between a Bulgarian and a Türk.

Also what about the three dead raped women discovered this month? All of the murderers so far were rapefugees.

What about the 12 year old Iraqi boy who put 2 IEDs in a Christmas Market? How many people have to die for Merkel's mistake?

No. Don't answer. I already know it: ALL OF US.

Fuck you OP you fucking murderer. If we ever get the upper hand we will hunt you down and kill you.

I want to find OP and jam a knife in his eye until crazy pink shit spurts out and he shrieks cute, garbled insanity before he spasms, kicks the air, and goes limp.

Nice meme, Faruk Erdogan, but thats a gypsy

>Also what about the three dead raped women discovered this month?

What about them? Because I heard of non. Or is that a media cover-up again?

Only case reported was the case of the student getting murdered by that Afghan dipshit but that happened already in October.

Fun fact:

That guy had already tried to murder a woman in Greece but the helenic retards only had him sever 15 month of a ten years sentence and then let him out on probation. He disappeared of course, but they didn't search for him on an international level. Had they done that the German authorities would have had his finger prints and he would have been caught before he could commit that rape/murder.

>I want to find OP and jam a knife in his eye until crazy pink shit spurts out and he shrieks cute, garbled insanity before he spasms, kicks the air, and goes limp.

Ok, come an get me, fag.

Bingo. Kick all these niggers out I don't care what their pass port says

>Trusting the same people who arrested the person who released the video
Sure, there are the same people who tried to cover up the Cologne sex attacks. Why wouldn't they lie about this?

There is zero difference between german and syrian

>Bingo. Kick all these niggers out I don't care what their pass port says

You most likely weren't born in Germany either but the GDR. So we should kick you out too, Soli leech.

They are brown and have a backwards mindset, hence they are the enemy. Who cares what they did centuries ago. Both were/are camel/goat fuckers.

This!

this is a bulgarian youtube.com/watch?v=nOug7lVdah0

Bulgarians are honorary turks. Most turks living in thrace etc are slavs anyways.

Bulgar bro you bring shame to the Balkan ppls.

>>Trusting the same people who arrested the person who released the video
>Sure, there are the same people who tried to cover up the Cologne sex attacks. Why wouldn't they lie about this?

Can't argue with that. Not because it makes sense but because tinfoil hats need treatment not arguments.

>They are brown and have a backwards mindset

So do you. The brown skin comes from spending your welfare in solarium or on an Ryanair flight to Mallorca.

Just another day in Bukarest.

>So do you. The brown skin comes from spending your welfare in solarium or on an Ryanair flight to Mallorca.

Only a turkroach could post low level schoolyard bantz like this.

Are you retarded? No one said media cover-up. In this case it's actually police cover-up, and it's a fact.

I watched news the other day and you wanna know what the excuse of some police spokesman was? "Think of the feelings of the woman, it would be awkward for her when she is on TV all day." It's so ridiculous they can't even come up with better excuses. 1) They could just cut the video so viewers only see the guy who kicks her and not even the woman, 2) due to this scandal she got way more media-coverage than she would have gotten.

Without non-cucks making a huge deal out of this and our cucked media actually picking it up because they're afraid of being called lügenpresse, the police would have never caught him and he would never make it into our statistics. They did not want to catch him. This was the plan.

>Only a turkroach could post low level schoolyard bantz like this.

Guess my burn was spot on.

Will you stop with this stupid fucking meme?!

>"Think of the feelings of the woman, it would be awkward for her when she is on TV all day." It's so ridiculous they can't even come up with better excuses.

Why is that ridiculous, dip? If you got your ass kicked in front of a camera would you want it to play on heavy rotation on national television to remind you?

>the police would have never caught him

True, they caught him because a passenger in the bus coming from south France recognized the guy and calling the police... Crimes like these would be greatly reduced if he had a public database available where you could look up people like this... they would be recognized everywhere and be taken care of.

It was a gypsy not a BulgAryan

>public database available where you could look up people like this.

That is why they released the tape, you halfwit.

No muslims names their child Stevoslav

Fucking Pshero, I knew it.

>It was a gypsy not a BulgAryan

Got anything to back that claim up?

>That is why they released the tape, you halfwit.

The tape was "leaked" and not officially released, hence they think about prosecuting the leaker.

The posts in this thread by you are beyond retarded. It's like talking to a school kid. And you also automatically imply that "giving out" a video of a person equals a public database available for everyone to see online. You really aren't the brightest out there are you?

>bulgarian
>muslim nigger tier turkroach rape baby
>"look his name sounds Slavic all slavs are evil lol"
Like pottery

Who ever said that Arabs were the only problem? There are north Africans pouring into your country along with Arabs, and other people who want to take advantage of the situation. Merkel turned on a giant shit-magnet when she invited the world to come on in, and what you're seeing in this video is some of the shit that took her up on the offer.

yes, he is a gypo from Dobrich, living in the gypsy neighbourhood Maskuda in Varna. 26 years old with 3 kids. His mother is named - Elmaz and his father - Ibrahim.
Really makes you think.

Same sources says more than 40% of them never even been to a mosque. Local muslims aren't a problem. Never had a chimpout.

They guy who kicked the woman in the Berlin metro is a gypsy and lives in Varna's gypsy ghetto.They are an actual problem , but atleast they are GTFOing en masse to western europe, so get cucked EU boys

>atleast they are GTFOing en masse to western europe, so get cucked EU boys

Yeah just like the turks in the 60s and 70s did with what result? Everybody in the west now thinks that Turks, Bulgarians etc are subhuman scum because every person from these countries must be like that...

>Congratulations! You did it, guys! You managed to not be responsible for a particular violent crime! Let's import another 2 million of you to celebrate!

I guess managing to go a day without kicking women down stairs is an achievement for "refugees" these days. Well done, gold medal.

But he was still an immigrant, so...

I just said why it's ridiculous in the very post you quoted? a) They could cut it so you barely see the woman and just tell people what happened there, b) they provoked this scandal we have right now which gives her way more media-coverage. Also, c) her feelings don't even matter jack shit, this guy is and was a threat and he could have done the same to any other citizen, they should be worried about getting him as soon as possible. And I actually doubt the woman would disagree with this.

Are you Jewish?

Wait, the tape was not even released by the police after six weeks? It was leaked?

What the fuck?

Literally all the news site nigga, he was from the gypsy ghetto in Varna(Maksuda) and the police already was looking for him for previous crimes but he apparently migrated there.
But ofcourse your medias, will never show you that, it was the evil Bulgarians and Romanians, not the beautiful.and majestic roma people who do crime there, you cant insult a minority, right?
Funny, how all the gypos while here dont call themselves Bulgarians and want to be isolated, separate group that doesnt want to integrate and just take all the gibs, but once they go abroad to pickpocket/steal/pimp themselves/etc they instantly become "Bulgarians"

I dont really care anymore at this point to be quite honest, your countries are so bluepilled, so dont give a single fuck whats your opinion, im just glas that you take all the gypsy scum

>What the fuck?

There were some british news sources flying around here during the last few days saying our justice system thinks about prosecuting the person who made the video official.

>Everybody in the west now thinks that Turks, Bulgarians etc are subhuman scum because every person from these countries must be like that...
I don't care what the west thinks about us , what I care about is that we are slowly ethnically cleansing our country without doing genocides. I witnessed myself how a whole gypsy ghetto of more than thousand people left in the last few years and there are a only a few households left atm. Gypsies are your problem now , and they are not comming back. Sorry Kraut

morgenpost.de/berlin/article208931945/Anzeige-gegen-Unbekannten-der-das-interne-Video-herausgab.html

Bereits einen Tag, bevor die Berliner Polizei das Video zwecks Fahndung veröffentlichte, das den Täter zeigt, der eine Frau eine Treppe im U-Bahnhof Berliner Straße hinabtritt, waren die Aufnahmen in den Medien aufgetaucht. Jemand hatte sie offenbar den Zeitungen "Bild" und "BZ" zugespielt. Um wen es sich dabei handelt, ist unklar. Sicher ist aber: Das Video war zu diesem Zeitpunkt zur Veröffentlichung nicht freigegeben, wer es Dritten gab, handelte rechtswidrig.

>and they are not comming back.

Well, should the trains start rolling again, they certainly won't... and not be found in either of our countries.

Well, you see gypsies in your countries calling thenselves Bulgarians and yeah, i can understand why people would think so.
But, if you are as "honest and thruthfull" as Sup Forums claims to be, you can easilly check and see the difference.
Do we blame Germans for terrorist acts made by German CITIZENS?

That would be the best solution

>you can easilly check and see the difference.
Of course the people on here can... they can fucking spot the difference between a jew, a germanic and a slav while for the average person they are all the same.

The general population just thinks "They are coming from eastern Europe, better close the borders they are all scum". Well partly, Hungary is still seen as a great vacation spot.

>A GYPSY
>Bulgarian

N.O.T F.U.C.K.I.N.G B.U.L.G.A.R.I.A.N

That guy is a shitskin, you can see it from miles away, yet you still call him "Bulgarian". Present your story straight, Abdullah.

>It's always fucking turkroaches with kraut flag defending shitskins.

But they muslims ,so doesent count.

>so mad they actually have to add a sandnigger crime to our crime statistics because a video showing the act was made public they literally want to punish the guy who leaked it

We are beyoned cucked.

Yeah, they are scum, gommies had good idea for them, at least the work camps part
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process

But all in all im happy that we have those mudslimes compared to others, they are all uneducated peasants who live in the south, grow tobacco and generally chill, they never start shit.Fuckers even drink and eat pork more than me, they are badically our Bosniaks

Our Media just says he's from Bulgria :^)

Sup Forums ideologically is a muslim board. It's a parody of its self.

>gypsies or arabs

there is no difference

Even the German media reported that he's from a gypsy quarter in Varna.

youtu.be/Uz-5JI09tdo

>But all in all im happy that we have those mudslimes compared to others, they are all uneducated peasants who live in the south, grow tobacco and generally chill, they never start shit.Fuckers even drink and eat pork more than me, they are badically our Bosniaks
Local turks in Varna region (the 2nd most concentrated region with turks in Bulgaria) are educated , working and living the haram life on a daily basis. Not a sign of islamic culture. They are also white as fuck I know a few and u cant even tell the difference between a bulgarian and a turk , until they introduce themselves , hello i am ahmet and shit. They are not bad at all and I don't mind them. Gypos need to be gassed asap tho , even turks despise them

>He isnt a rapefugee
>He is white
>You are all racists
>Bulgaria

Bulgaria is a mini-Turkey. Time to nuke it.

Well, your media says this guy is German, does it make it true?

>They are also white as fuck I know a few and u cant even tell the difference between a bulgarian and a turk

If you are born in Germany and did not grow up in a big degenerate city then even the "white" turks will stick out like gay parade walking through a KKK meeting. Even then you can spot them by their extremely black hair partnered with a still browner than usual skin.

At least this time we won't have to produce fancy stars for the ones ready for deportation.

t. Serdar from Razgrad

t. Maxi Turket

>Bulgaria

He is a gypsie

welt.de/vermischtes/article160405660/Fall-des-U-Bahn-Treters-facht-Stimmung-gegen-Roma-an.html
German media already whinning that "roma face backlash now".

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums would defend gypsies.
They're just as subhuman as sandniggers and frankly dont belong in europe.

First the german media was like
>HA GOTCHA THE MAN IS A BULGARIAN, YOU RIGHT WING NAZIS LOVE BULGARIANS SO MUCH HAH HE ISNT A REFUGEE
turns out he's a gyppo scum
>BAWWW HE HAD A HARD LIFE HE DIDNT MEAN TO WHY ARE YOU RACIST AGAINST GPYSIES

>yes, he is a gypo from Dobrich, living in the gypsy neighbourhood Maskuda in Varna. 26 years old with 3 kids. His mother is named - Elmaz and his father - Ibrahim.

I asked for something to back your claim up aka source. Also how do you know all that. Related?

our muslims 10x times whiter than bulgarian """"slavs"""""

land border with turkey was a mistake, retake Constantinople when?

>I want all of them out of my country.
>But it's not my problem, I cant do shit about it.

Pathetic kraut.

Also
>most germans are so uneducated they think bulgaria is a part of russia when it's just slightly north of turkey and shares a border with them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_border_barrier#Turkish_border

I guess the reason why germans are so fond of making jokes about "fat uneducated americans" is because most of them are just as poorly educated if not more.

>Russians
>literally the niggers of the white race

that's Mr. Bulgaria to you kiddo

doesn't matter how white they are
2 things remain true in the heart of a Muslim
1 you are kuffar and 2 you must convert or die

>>most germans are so uneducated they think bulgaria is a part of russia

[citation needed]

You probably mean the "Pass-Germans".

you may repeat that 100 times.
won't make you any whiter, son of Mehmet

No they weren't. Ottoman empire was not a turkish state after it's first hundred years. They actually killed and exiled most of the turks and replaced them with ar*bs and k*rds from middle east

>We are beyoned cucked.

No dipshit, we have laws. Laws that regulated when and where material can be released. One reason is to prevent some retard from spoiling an police investigation. The other is to protect victims.

>Bereits einen Tag, bevor die Berliner Polizei das Video zwecks Fahndung veröffentlichte, das den Täter zeigt, der eine Frau eine Treppe im U-Bahnhof Berliner Straße hinabtritt, waren die Aufnahmen in den Medien aufgetaucht.
Ursache und Wirkung vertauscht?
Ich vermute mal stark, das Video ist nur von der Polizei veröffentlich worden, nachdem es geleakt wurde.
So ein dreckiger Hurensohnverein.

Ironically enough I heard three turkish girls in the subway yesterday bitching about how racist and mean germans are because they said the guy was a turk when he's actually "polish or russian or something".

>Ich vermute mal stark, das Video ist nur von der Polizei veröffentlich worden, nachdem es geleakt wurde.

Das ist doch genau das, was im Artikel steht. Was gibts da zu vermuten?