A new poll shows an astonishing 52% of Republicans incorrectly think Trump won the popular vote

This is fucking embarrassing

>In a nationally representative online survey of 1,011 Americans conducted by Qualtrics between Dec. 6 and 12, we asked respondents, “In last month’s election, Donald Trump won the majority of votes in the electoral college. Who do you think won the most popular votes?”

>Twenty-nine percent said Donald Trump won the popular vote. This is a slightly larger proportion than in a recent Pew survey in which 19 percent said Trump won the popular vote.

>Respondents’ correct understanding of the popular vote depended a great deal on partisanship. A large fraction of Republicans — 52 percent — said Trump won the popular vote, compared with only 7 percent of Democrats and 24 percent of independents. Among Republicans without any college education, the share was even larger: 60 percent, compared with 37 percent of Republicans with a college degree..

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/18/a-new-poll-shows-an-astonishing-52-of-republicans-think-trump-won-the-popular-vote/?utm_term=.b58efe9d2433

Explain yourselves. This is who won the election for Trump

we dont need all that fancy voting

Time will show that he in fact did win the popular vote (not that it matters)

a win is a win is a win, play the game or dont play

>incorrectly
I mean if you wan't to count all of her fraud then sure, she's more popular.

>media shits on Republicans yet again

wow looks like Republicans are BTFO...
all we have now are the Supreme Court, Congress, and White House...

beat me to it.

>OMG! EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN SHILLING FOR THIS FOR OVER A MONTH, THESE IDIOTS DO NOT CARE!!!
That's right.
Also, these surveys are ridiculous. Nobody trusts nobody anymore and they will either refuse to tell you anything or they'll not invest a single thought on your questions. These journalists and pollsters are learning now what psychologists and economists and painstakingly learned in the 80s and 90s - that surveys and "experiments" involving people are next to useless. If you want to know something, look at how people act.

>Who do you think won the most popular votes.

This sentence is stating that there were multiple popular votes and asking who won the most of them. The answer is Trump. He won the popular vote in 30 states to Hillary's 20. Even more lopsided when you go by districts.

I am completely and utterly astonished.

>A new poll shows an astonishing 100% of Liberals believe that the Popular vote actually matters when the nation isn't a direct democracy.

Swings and Roundabouts, innit.

My guess is they probably believe that is the case if you exclude illegals/duplicate votes. Which honestly, is probably true. Hillary was up significantly in california, which has virtually no voting barriers.

Trump is your President faggot. get over it.

California spics aren't people and their votes don't matter thankfully. God bless the founding fathers and the electoral college.

Yeah and 95% of lib-tards thought Crooked Hillary had the election in the bag.

I am going to continue to say that he won the popular vote just to drive them crazy

You mean they correctly believe that California let millions of illegals vote

I'm sure that if you cut out the fraud and illegal immigrant votes, he would have won the popular vote as well.

Mexifornia and jewyork city do not count.

Trump did win the popular vote.

Washington post = Fake news

This.

There were 51 popular votes held on Nov 8, and Trump won 30.25 of them.

Yea and 48% dont give a fuck what the other 52% think FUCK YEA!

>(((washingtonpost)))

literally no one cares about that fake news site.

nice bait, OP