Trump was elected by lower class whites

>Trump was elected by lower class whites
>voting Democrat was obviously in their best interest and has been since the 1960's

Yet the only reason they voted Trump was so that they wouldn't have to look in the mirror and come to terms with the fact that they're no better than the poor blacks they so despise.

Doesn't it make you sad Sup Forums that literally nothing has changed since LBJ was president?

Other urls found in this thread:

aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/aer.20140913
youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>voting Democrat was obviously in their best interests

Because the only people the right helps are the big bad bidnessmen like Daddy huh?

What an ignorant petulant child

>resorting to name calling when you're too dense to come up with a reasoned rebuttal
And people wonder why yours is the Party of the uneducated.

Liberals are the ones who prefer to imagine themselves to be priveleged over the negros.

Corporate tax cuts are certainly needed, considering that the US has one of the highest corporate taxes in the world, but is there really a justifiable reason to give the wealthiest Americans the biggest tax breaks?

If you say trickle down please kys.

>being educated is considered privilege now
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

>y-yours is the Party o-of the uneducated.
And people wonder why your team lost wisconsin

>it's in the interest of poor whites to vote for the party that wants them disempowered, disenfranchised, and eventually dead
Whites voting Democrat are like Jews voting Nazi.

If you have the slam the working class for abandoning the Democrats, remind yourself the Democrats abandoned them first long ago once they decided to militarize identity politics.

You're just repeating the point I made boy-o. Uneducated whites are easy targets of absurdist fear mongering.

You're literally blue-pilled if you think this is a democrat vs republican issue. It's an establishment vs the people issue. Both Neo-cons and liberals hate Trump for a reason. They're trash that robs the American people at the command of the Federal reserve.

>the only thing voters are interested in is how much money they personally stand to gain or lose

How retarded do you have to be to believe this is true?

>The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one
That's not what I said... but yes... Education has always been considered a privilege.

What's your malfunction?

You're literally retarded on the other hand if you actually think this. Tell me, how many non-establishment cabinet members has Trump selected so far?

Oh child. If you actually are one of the many idiotic voters that believe social issues carry more importance than your own pocket book then I truly pity you.

Democrats and neocons policies are NOT in the best interest of the working, lower class. Look at how Barry's economy has decimated the middle class. He caused more middle class to slip into poverty while only the rich got richer. These are policies that concentrate wealth among those that already have it, while lessening and eliminating ways for the lower income citizens to make and create wealth.

With blacks, they vote Democrats to get a free ride in government subsidies that keep blacks impoverished. Though it's a free ride in housing, food, healthcare etc...It is still a low quality of life... while very few actually complete college, making them the biggest wasters of free scholarships.

>non-establishment cabinet members has Trump selected so far?

The establishment is only the establishment if it seeks to preserve the status-quo against the American people. I'd hire a murderer that kills other murderers assuming he doesn't kill me. You might be a shill if you already hate Trump after 0 days in office. We'll see how his establishment goons act towards their brethren. Do you really think a commoner can destroy a system he doesn't even understand is taking advantage of him?

No one of any reputable background in economics has said "trickle down economics"
The tax breaks are across the board, even in Bush's years the taxes were cut for everyone not just the wealthiest. More money, more disposable income more goes into the market or invested just like regular people a business has to be pay it's employees, suppliers, rent, light, water etc etc but these costs are 10x what the normal person pays. To make investments companies need more money to be able to still pay and make their bottom line. The only major corporations that are greedily holding money for their CEO's are political donors who benefit from the taxes that smaller companies can't pay. This also effects regular people because they have more disposable income and more options to take risks like taking out a loan to start their own business.

The tax cuts help everyone and their across the board not just the wealthiest, the only people who say and believe in trickle down are retards and politicians.

Education is something you have to work to attain. Privilege implies it was handed to you.

You're retarded.

>voting Democrat was obviously in their best interest and has been since the 1960's

What proof do you have?

>If you actually are one of the many idiotic voters that believe social issues carry more importance than your own pocket book then I truly pity you.

Good goy.

Let me guess.
Lyndon johnson never actually said that did he

How is absurdist fear mongering realizing you're being fucked over and your economy is failing? Are you really this retarded?

The tax cuts are across the board but for earners that make less than 150k (I believe) they are marginal at best. The higher brackets, on the other hand, receive enormous breaks in the Trump tax plan.

Don't have time to greenbelt so you're just going to have to read it

aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/aer.20140913

I don't know.

But he said this.

>in their interests
>by destroying jobs and forcing them into government slavery via welfare

Exactly, the establishment is the issue and all those who play on that side.

Same with immigration. Who are the people letting in millions and making non-assimilation a good thing? Establishment. You can't expect rats not to come to a house that has food all over the floor when it's cold outside and they can eat and fuck in warmth. If you tighten the laws, cut welfare, deport them, make assimilation priority millions of Mexicans and other illegals will leave, die or get deported. the law are what made this happen and the commie politicians that need to die for doing it.

>Lyndon "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years" Johnson.

By not supporting our decaying industries Dems are destroying jobs? Keep on drinking that Kool-aid senpai.

>Yet the only reason they voted Trump was so that they wouldn't have to look in the mirror and come to terms with the fact that they're no better than the poor blacks they so despise.

Lol obviously you haven't been looking at crime statistics you sub-human

So much stupidity being spouted here but I'll take the time to respond to your post because it's the most idiotic I've found. Go look at GDP growth under Obama and read this

Is this bastard the Firstborn progenitor of the self hating white cuck antifa we now see today?. with his quotes and his actions id say YES

Again bigger companies have bigger opportunities for investment. A larger company looking at profits that keep them in business for 10 more years look at good investments to expand and make their bottom line larger and larger, reaching a greater market. If every year as a small company I had to pay almost 40% of my profits after I pay my staff, after I pay my suppliers, the electric bill the rent etc etc I have nowhere to go but stay stagnant or never expand and probably fail. This reality strikes a lot of businesses. But larger, massive corporations have been paying politicians for these taxes and regulations. They avoid the taxes and they leave the country to stop following regulation, but their entire market is still in the US and they have no competition. You see what is happening? Large corps want these to ensure their is no competition to stop their betrayal of the people they sale their products to.

Crime has decreased across the board since the 1980's (under both Parties' leadership). Next

Can't believe this meme of democrats benefiting rural whites exist. How the fuck did leftists become legitimately convinced of that.

Do black people realize that ever since LBJ's "War on Poverty", the percentage of black families without fathers skyrocketed?

You were more likely to have a father before 1960, even during the times of slavery, then now if you're black.

I'm black, but I voted Republican in 2012 and 2016 to try and roll back the welfare system that has destroyed the black nuclear family. A lot of white people probably thought the same way.

It's kinda funny. If liberals are so "privileged", why don't they give everything hey got from privilege to people that aren't privilege? Clearly, they didn't earn it.

How does that benefit poor whites economically? They've seen no benefits since financialization hit full swing. Growth to the top doesn't equal growth for the bottom.

We're not talking about corporate or small business tax, we're talking about individual tax rates here. As I said earlier, our corporate tax rate is ridiculously high and it disadvantages us.

I'm not going to read your stupid shit because it's the same fucking garbage that other retarded leaf says. OBAMA SO GOOD. He came in a time where the economy collapsed because of laws enacted by Clinton, that persisted through that retard Bush and all he had to do was not be retarded and the economy would normalize, which happened. He almost did nothing and the economy recovered from a stupid bubble burst that didn't need to happen, amazing you fucking idiot you sure figured it out. Lets see in another 10 years when his tuition plan bursts as millions of retards default on their student loans. It's almost as if you retards love destroying your country over and over again.

Seriously, americans.
Any sane person would understand that Drumpf and Shillary are both the corrupted establishment, sides of one coin.
Why don't you just tell them both to fuck off and find a good candidate?

>Crime has decreased across the board since the 1980's

Source?

I'm pretty sure Chicago's murder rate is at an all-time high.

By taxing the shit out of everyone and creating disincentives to employers or would be employers through over regulation

They didn't want Hillary.

>Only I know what your best interests are goy!

Way to miss the point sub-human. Why don't you go compare the amount of crimes niggers commit to ones white people commit.

the jew never learns that there are more important things in life than money

he simply isn't able to understand anything more complicated than himself

but I think we know it doesn't actually matter which 'party' you vote for

Could've been the 70's but my point still stands. The answer is a Google search away friend.

How is voting for someone that wants to keep the oil conflicts in full swing for another decade benefit me as a lower class white?

Actually crime has decreased in part due to legal abortion. The excess population and unwanted children weren't there in the 90's when they would have reached their peak crime years.

Then we agree. But I see that the tax cuts across the board benefit people the most the government doesn't use that money wisely and they only expand welfare for people who do nothing to stimulate the economy. With the taxes the government already gets they can still fix the infrastructure etc etc they want the extra money for more government jobs no one needs. With the disposable income people will pay more into the market and that is historically true.

You do realize lbj was a democrat right

And guess what you miss? That voting for self interest is wrong. It's what alexander tytler theorized about democracy, that it cannot exist forever as a state of government because people will realize they can just vote for whichever president offers the most goodies. Then the country ends up failing from a loss of fiscal responsibility and then gets taken over by a dictatorship. You vote for what benefits the country , not what gives you short term gain. Fucking pussy, people like you are the problem.

you can't cure stupid
that's why republicans vote against themselves, their families and neighbors. and always will

maybe the country should be divided.1/2 for ppl that just wanna live their lives and 1/2 that just wanna get even with everyone for their shitty existence

>voting for Obongo in 2008

Racism is over.

>same guy votes Trump
U racist now.

Stfu commie

this. I'd rather be in a room full of republicans with some neo-nazis who hate my skin, than in a room full of democrats lying that they know what's best for me

>party largely appeals to minorities
>educated
>gender studies is a true education

>vote for a man with your best interests in mind
>vote for a woman who wants to flood your country with rapefugees and put the capstone on the new world order by forcing globalism on the last bastion of free thought
Easy choice desu

I agree that the government is wasteful in its spending. But I'd argue the Republican meme of "tax less spend more" has been incredibly destructive. I can't make a fully fleshed out response to this unfortunately because it seems I'm debating the entirety of Sup Forums on my own here.

good idea, the problem will solve itself

>Whites voted against their own interests!
>let me tell you what your interests are!
>why didn't you vote for more welfare so you could be a lazy nigger like the niggers do?

youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

How about you look at the states and districts that Democrats control. Shit holes riddled with violence and failure.

Republicans are shit and do hardly anything they say they will do. But if some of things come to light the economy recovers and people have more money.

If a democrat gets into power, it's literally shit and the country suffers under stupid and useless legislation.

Nothing needs to be said about the last 20 years though. Every president in the last 20 years had been shit establishment cronyies propping up their next successor.

It's true though. Are you also implying education isn't an admirable societal goal? We have to live in a society where Trumps run-on sentence, word soup bullshit is considered effective political language?

Trump's election was an indictment on the American education system, and is a huge black-eye for humanism/enlightenment/etc

Yes, but I don't see how that refutes what I said. The idiot I replied to said crime has increased under Dems

i don't see anything in his quote about democrats or republicans

The "stupid shit" I posted is a highly cited article that found the economy has performed exponentially better under Democratic presidents since WW2.

But it has been historically true that if taxes are less, the government spends less, especially if consumer confidence is high people pay more into. This stimulates growth because companies have something to supply and there is a demand. This demand makes it so larger corps want to invest to fill that demand, they build more facilities, those facilities hire more people and they go into the market and have more money to feed into the system as well, this is what happens historically and it's a logical rational conclusion to a modern based economy that functions of consumer rates.

Another ctr schill thread

Answer this.

the 1 example you have is michigan?

you probably don't remember what happened

also republicans poisoned the water now too

Democratic Party
>Increased social benefits
>Our past is bad
>Your white ancestors are evil
>Whites are evil
>Especially white men
>Forced integration
>Mass immigration
>Displace whites
>Whites paying for non-whites to live off of their tax dollars
>Making whites share what they and their ancestors worked for with third worlders that don't even appreciate it, but chastise their hosts (whites)
>Brag about these things happening to whites
>Shit on this group for decades both by the laws they push and the columns they write.
Why don't whites vote for the party that is using their power to displace them in the country they built? Hmmm really can't figure that one out.

Gonna need a source on that. Trumps infrastructure project and plans to increase military spending are going to cause spending to increase. And with less taxes, he'll be kicking the ball down the road to the next president (likely a Dem)

Wrong
Being educated is earned through work and study
Having access to an education is a privilege.

selective history
forgets where whites got the country

persecution complex

Democrats are more often than not jackoffs with shitty to no morals. They have nothing to fear, they have no code, they want free gain without understanding the risk, history, or truth. Because of this they miss so much and are just bad people in general, they are the ultimate dumb person. Republicans are usually religious and good people, they see value in a whole, in voting for gains that can help everyone and not just scapegoat class for gains among a minority, they see a bigger picture and analyze the truth. Republicans are far smarter than democrats I've realized in the last couple years. Obama has the gift of the silver tongue and that is it, he's a liar up and down and he's dropped many more bombs than bush ever did, has been just as much of a war mongerer. Yet the left praises him like he's some god, they actually talk of obama as if he were the savior, idiots. There's either an ignorant democrat or a democrat who eventually learns his foolishness.

How is this thread getting even one reply

I hope sage still works

>Read an entire paper
>You don't have to point out anything or section because it asserts what you believe in the abstract
>You actually read it and didn't just google search it like I did, first option.
>You read the bottom half of the abstract that describes that these specific presidencies were seen in greater light because of other circumstances and not policy or market strategies.

Now I know you're a shill. Every "liberal" idiot I argue with do the same things. They say stupid shit, pick a side which tells them their delusions are right, get angry when the other side isn't as retarded as them and doesn't believe them, then they google search and claim that what they're saying is in this article without going into any depth showing that they didn't read it because they're lazy illiterate tards.

You have to go back CTR.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Republican economic policy is always aimed at growth for the top (at least since Reagan). Increased revenue under Dems is generally used in part to fund more social programs. Under Republicans it's either more military spending or more tax breaks for the wealthy (use George W Bush in his first term for reference).

You clearly missed out on that ""privilege"" if you actually believe what you just said. Anyone can get an education in the US.

I'm not saying trump is doing that or any recent "republican" has done that. I'm saying as a golden rule these things help the economy, and economy that isn't run on identity politics, class politics, giving out hand-outs and letting small business die it's about consumer confidence and paying back into the system and investment which is why the western world is, where it is today.

I had to analyze the paper for a press release from my office. Try again.

This proves that both are incompetent tards and they all need to be fired. If they're establishment not following logical market strategies as well as logical social strategies then their shills with an agenda.

>Anyone can get an education in the US.

People in the US ARE privileged.

You mean just like how major cities like Detroit and Chicago have been under Democratic rule since the 60s?

I don't want to come off as an ass since you've been one of the few civilized anons but what you say is true only in vacuums and Econ 1010 classrooms. Historically, Republicans have been huge spenders. Use Reagan Era defense spending as an example.

Then point out the reasons why their presidencies have been better for the economy, what would be the point of me reading this fucking paper if you're an expert on it. The abstract already goes against your assertions, read the entirety of the abstract you retard.

It was the first google search. If that is what you read for your press release you read something you did not research on and just got something that supplied your bias, kill yourself.

I have yet to see any proof that voting for trump was not in the best economic interest of poor/middle class whites. This entire election could be summed up with "It's the economy stupid". The dems offered nothing.

The agenda is to increase support from opposite sides of our social stratosphere. Why the middle class is so neglected I don't understand. Maybe it's because our problems require too much effort to deal with.

Just stop

See the Trump tax plan and pay special attention to which brackets are receiving what.

I'm not going to analyze every single Dem President's economic policy just to arrive at the same point. The statistics are there.

>Just stop
You stop. What the fuck are you talking about.

Why do you think people want to come to the US?

>literally nothing has changed since LBJ was president?
4 years of Carter, 8 years of Bill Clinton and 8 years of Barrack Obama did nothing? I had a feeling that those Democrats were totally useless. Thanks for the confirmation!

Our original disagreement was over how Liberal elitists see themselves as superior to everyone else. Somehow you've pivoted your argument to why all Americans are educationally privileged because you realized you sounded like an idiot.

Union member Trump supporter here.

Giving away our jobs to different countries, illegal imigrants and H1-b visa guest workers is NOT in our best interest. Period.

Thats not even including all the bullshit feminist, white privelege and minority victim-status bullshit the Democrats always spew.

Democtats are NOT in my best interest and never will be.

well the syrians, libyans and iraqs wanna come because the us destroyed theirs
same with central and south america

you don't see mass migration from europe do ya?

>Our original disagreement was over how Liberal elitists see themselves as superior to everyone else.

No, it's that liberals like to see themselves as privileged over blacks.

Then you made the remark the education is not a privelege, which it is... but which is irrelevant to the argument.

I'm still waiting for you to make a point.

>Clinton: budget surplus
>Obama: dug us out of recession
>Carter:... didn't get us into any wars at least

>you don't see mass migration from europe do ya?

That's because our immigration policy doesn't let them in.

Either way it's irrelevant.

Trump wouldn't be as wealthy as he is without H1-b's. Stop entering careers in dying industries then blaming others when you lose your job. Protectionism doesn't work now and it never will.