Merry (((Christ)))mas

How are you goyim planning on celebrating the birth of the greatest Jew to have ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off with your Christmas, I'm celebrating yule

reminder that any "jew" that existed after jesus is/was a satanist. nice try shill.

Having sex

Whyd you guys kill him?

We don't though and never have.

Hey op
If you want to make a good quality thread, add something else than pure maymays

It was the Romans, not us, dumbass.

bit more complicated than that brah. many jews who participated in the crowd calling for the death of christ converted when he came back tho im sure.

Reminder that (((the Bible))) was written by Jews.

Probably were upset that he didn't turn bread into lox, the meshuggenah schmuck.

Only the rewritten bible (the scofield bible) said Jesus was a Jew.

The Scofield Bible and Christian Zionism- the Christians need to know the lies. They need to know about Jew Untermyer who funded Mr. Scofield: sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

>Jerusalem people were brown skinned in 2000 AD.
Sure thing boss, the Ottoman Empire importing 15 million African slaves most definitely didn't darken their population's skin color to what it is today.

wtf guys, Jesus wasn't a jew, he was just an (((semitic))) sandnigger, it's all good :D

The Bible clearly states that the Jews killed Jesus, because the Romans found nothing wrong with Him.

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men

>many jews who participated in the crowd calling for the death of christ converted when he came back tho im sure.

even after all the miracles, they were still upset he didn't turn water into shekels, so probably didn't

After God promised the goyim eternal life (((the chosen people))) got pissy and decided to try to mock God by refusing to acknowledge Jesus's validity, or even worse, God's existence. It's why you have all these secular Jews in Hollywood, big business, and government all pushing for degeneracy, to spite God.

those are the satanist "jews" we see today

***WARNING***
red pill that you cannot unlearn below:
jesus was a creation of the romans to have their empire under one religion not a real person

No the New Testament was written by Apostles of Jesus.It actually predicted destruction of Jerusalim

This.

The Jews got rekt by the Romans not long after they murdered Christ.

It's obvious Jews are cursed tribe who was punished through history for what they did to son of God.
You don't get expelled 109 times for no reason.In every place they went,they brought worst in people more then any other group it seams

By bombing another church desu

Jews are smart and diligent people and therefore many of them are successful. Envy is the main cause of antisemitism.

Lots of people are successful. Not all are reviled. Jews are liars, cheaters, manipulator. Their men are women, and their women are men.

reminder that christianity is a religion based on divine cuckoldry

I'm going to celebrate the birth of Incarnate God by going to church, like I do every Sunday and holy day.

christians are filthy race traitors and refugee lovers

The Romans drove in the nails, but it was the Jews who called for his death. He didn't break any Roman law; Pilate was scared that you """people""" would start rioting.

That proves you know nothing. They had several kids after Jesus.

this

There was no such things as refugees in those days.

Dumb faggot, Anglo church is owned by the British establishment and has been since the time of its kings. Of course that church is going to reflect the communism of state establishment

>All churchs are realistically corrupted, because they're all fucking jews who want your money
>enlightenment can only be attained through personal study of the texts themselves
>try reading some of them including the non approved cannon, shit is quite practical and reads like history then the bullshit of MSM fake news, ie "mythology"

>Still believes in the Christ was a shitskin jew
You are literally an inferior species

t. fiddler

Personally, I'll eat a lot, drink a lot, buy stupid shit manufactured by slaves in far away countries, decorate my home with a visually awful waste of energy and generally do the exact opposite of what Jesus would have wanted.

Christmas is an appropriated pagan holiday. We are celebrating the spiritual continuation of pre Christian pagan rituals every year faggot. Yule logs, Christmas trees, and even the ideal of renewal via Christmas are all pagan.

I'm always having a giggle over how 1,5 billions people on the planet are actually worshipping the image of Cesare Borgia.

>pure maymays

Autism

No, retard.

The modern 'Jesus' in paintings were based on the characteristics of Cesare Borgia.

His father became Pope Alexander VI, and approved that paintings of Jesus be made with Cesare's features.

I know you are a beaner, but I didn't actually think you guys had bean brains.

No.

Worshiping pictures is idolatry. In a happier age, I would fucking beat you stupid and have you lashed to the rack until you repent.

what is yule

Fuck off Ahmed Luther.

Autismo edge fest

Go fuck yourself, Luther you prick

I hate this picture of Jesus. Makes him look like a confused retard.

This one is much better

They were gentiles not jews. Gentiles means non Jew. Kys faggot

God "needed" Jesus to die. Why would he punish the people who helped carry out his plan? This is why everyone thinks Christians are retarded.

How can anyone believe such a retarded claim? With prophecies like Isaiah 53 and this and so forth?

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

These fucking pagans are getting out of control

Jesus Christ wasn't Jewish.

Jesus Christ was a Judean, as in from the tribe of Judea. Your modern day Khazarian Talmudists are not Judean.

these faggots will give/recieve gifts on Christmas but then claim "hrr drr its secular" bunch of fucking faggots if you ask me

>lived
cool sauces bro

Most of the NT was heavily redacted by (((St. Paul))).

It can't be trusted much.

god doesnt need shit you dumb faggot, WE DO

jesus could have said fuck it but he understood sacrifice, unlike the atheist nu-male faggots invading Sup Forums

tfw too intelligent to fall for the deity scheme

>not believing in god
Hitler frowns upon you.