Scandinavian nationalism BTFO

Scandinavian nationalism BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/
google.com/search?q=viking wooden church&hl=en&biw=1858&bih=956&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw49W4ov7QAhUFlCwKHXEZA-IQ_AUIBigB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You prefer a nigger face over a snake with runes?

But I'm finding crowns and lockets and swords and everything.

Also, get out of Sweden Achmed, you don't belong

we all know snowniggers are inferior

Africa developed civilization on their own retard, Scandinavians never did that. All we did was copying superior med culture.

How far you have fallen who rules now

sweden yes

who cares what was thousand years ago lmao. niggers are living in shit mud huts while eating mosquito cakes and dying of aids.

stop embarrasing yourself

youre such a prideless fuck

its pretty fucking disgusting but honestly doesnt surprise me.

fuck your country, Sven

You are the reason your country will be Islamic in the next 4-5 years. Have some pride. Embarrassing.

It's obviously some spag, come on

WE WUZ BIRDS N SHIT

WE

I find ancient art pretty interesting regardless of where it was made.

we all know inferior

you caRE

You did a really good job tho, European culture was able to Industrialize. The Romans and Greeks collapsed just within grasp of doing so.

WUZ

Written language > wooden nigger head

you're disgusting if you have pride in your country

How much do you want Finnish stuff?

He is right though

The only accomplishment we Scandinavians has is looting and raping villages.

We went to North America before Columbus but got wrecked by the natives.

South Europeans conquested an entire continent like cutting warm butter with a knife

KANGZ

Das rite the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

KANGZ

so one on the right is an bust, an image made in the semblance of a pre-existing thing, the one on the right is human language, catalog in abstract symbols known as writing telling of a myth they thought of about the great serpent jormungandr, basically the one on the left takes lots of physical talent but no abstract thinking or intelligence to create, the one on the right is far and away greater, because it automatically tells us about the civilization that created it.

We do not have any cultural or Scientific achievements either.

We only have some military achievements with the Swedish "empire" and the thirty year war, but that's beacuse of finnish soldiers so that doesn't really count either.

Good my fellow Muslim

Pretty strange that you'd throw some 400bc era Celtic shit into a 1000as and Scandinavia is still shit thread its like your trying to appropriate our culture Aquafresh.

Snow niggers are inferior to planes niggers who are inferior to desert niggers.

Better comparison would be the carvings of a longship desu.

What? There were cathedrals in Europe in 1000 AD.

>Snake eats its own tail

TWOOOO DEEEEEPZ FOOOOR YOOOOOOOOOUZ WE WAZ CULTURE KANGS AND SHIT

Pls no bully.

Snow niggers are inferior to everything

yeah but not in Scandinavia

N SHIT

Your marginally better than outback niggers but still worse than plains niggers so it doesn't matter much.

>judging modern nations by what they were doing 2000 years ago
Wow, what a good way of determining which society is better. I mean, its simple fact that society hasn't advanced for over 2000 years or is that just in Africa? I forget.

What part of "everything" do you not understand inbred anglo?

>implying albinos can into civilization
get woke: realhistoryww.com/

Tartessos was the only civilization in Europe able to compete with Egypt in art and riches in those times

Go back to Somalia, Ali, you don't deserve to be in master race Europe.

You have to go back.

That helmet is Anglo-Saxon, silly potato nigger.

>A boat that can cross oceans

>What is something niggers never invented?

thats an ourobouros, jormungandr, was sometimes represented by that, but it was an abstract idea nontheless, for telling about how we were created, its important because it shows the different kind of intelligence between black people and whites, white people dream about exploring creating, making a new way for themselves and leaving a way for their descendants, the african kang who had that bust commissioned, was more then likely part of the kush dynasty, in egypt. or some other pseudo african nation that ran itself into the ground in a few hundred years.

and remind me what kind of armor these niggers were rocking around 1000 AD?

Cowhide and ferns?

Well, at least that's what they were wearing 800 years later when the Brits showed up. That is, 800 years later when Scandinavia was curing disease and writing literature and procuring industrial age technological advancements and niggertown was still chucking spears at people for building evil roads for them to walk on and digging unholy wells for them to drink out of.

t. NiggerJew

>Niggers create advanced art

>HURR DURR WE GOT BOATS

why are snowniggers so pathetic? I really wish I was a real nigger instead

The inbreeding was not accidental. Anglo people were husbanded just like livestock to specialize at certain tasks.

the scandis were considered by western europe as no different than slavs up until 16th century when the germans started to live there.

>last ned.jpg

kek

>still stuck making figurines
>the glorious Scandinavians writing myths in stone and protecting their culture

How can be a nationalist for three different fucking countries idiot

mediterranean master race

>Snowniggers still have no counter argument

If I were not Anglo I might believe your bullshit, but that I am, I have the ability to find truth no matter how you people try to obfuscate history.

now that is some scary shit

Helmet is Anglo-Saxon and it depicts Odin on it you stupid cunt

Never had and never will have

We literaly can't argue that we are better than niggers. The evidence does not support that

>they actually look german

What's Africa like today?

What's Scandinavia like today?

Fuck off with your kangz faggotry.

All mudslimes must hang.

Albinos cant sport a tan, Europeans can.

No, you're Canadian. You're also a cunt.

Sigh. This retard does not reflect the people in our glorious country.

On left, carved wood
On right, A written language

And if you ever saw a White Guy burnt to a crisp you almost would think hes a nigger

Scandinavia looks just like Africa now

Learn something about your cultural past, Svencuck.

google.com/search?q=viking wooden church&hl=en&biw=1858&bih=956&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw49W4ov7QAhUFlCwKHXEZA-IQ_AUIBigB

Too bad thats not an actual sculpture from 1000 ad

So, the moral of the image is that Africans never managed to develop literacy? Color me unsurprised.

never seen conclusive proof that the Romans were anywhere near industrialization, even the Chinese who mastered a high degree of technology for the time didn't, at least as far as I know.

The Nig Nogs are still sour about MUH SLAVERY. Thats nothing new in my Book

southern europeans are mixraced and norhtern europeans can't get tans.

Scandinavian ships and their ability to navigate the oceans was top notch.

One of the reasons we were a bit lacking in other fields is because of harsher living conditions than in more southern lands, which resulted in less surplus time and resources for technological advancements, and a lower population growth

No great strides have been made in Greenland or Siberia for example

But once we made our way south we were no less capable than those who lived there, Normandy being a good example

Niels Bohr, Alfred Nobel, Carl Linnaeus, Kristian Birkeland are all respected Scandinavian scientist

Also celsius scale was invented by a swede

Maybe OP is an ignorant nigger that has to go back?

They did, the message is that Africans had a high culture and beautiful art while Scandinavians carved doodles on rocks.

You have to go back to africa with your nigger wife and nigger bull, Emilmed.

He is obviously an immigrant posing. The more they struggle, the tighter the noose gets.

Yes he does.

Why do you hate yourself so much? Who hurt you?

How does it feel to be a brainwashed Commie, who has never been told the true history in School ? I am really anxious to know here. As a Librarian i am shocked to see so much misinfo

art

Bask in this glory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_inventions

Nigger detected

No they don't. The noses are too flat and wide...almost like...nigger noses.

Random question for you Swede, is it true that your country is pretty much an English speaking one now? is it because of the "new-Swedes" refusing to learn Swedish or because of the extreme cultural-marxism in your country makes your people want to abandon your native language?

>cheese knife

Greatest country on earth.

Africans have not developed anything of value in their entire existence.

A bust of a negro head Is not a testament to high culture or a developed civilization.

If niggers offered any culture of value we would have seen It a long time ago, yet they built nothing but mud huts and have never developed outof the Iron Age.

Deal with it salty nigger.

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

You are aware that African niggers didn't have a fucking written language, but the picture proves that Scandinavians sure as hell did : 'DD

What did he mean by this?

>English speaking one

No no no, it's arabic speaking one

Would explain German scat fetishism.

It's so easy to spot the nigger that's residing in Sweden.

Åk hem till afrika då

>swede
I bet you already are a real nigger

At least we wrote epic tales of our great adventures while niggers sat and rotted in their mud huts

Maybe that's why they're so stupid now, they never got out of their comfort zone and now they're running out of food

Rome-800 BC

Ireland-3,500 BC