McCain Signals Republican Approval for "Electoral Coup"

Says Russian Election-Related Hacks Threaten to 'Unravel World Order' and 'Destroy Democracy'

cnn.com/2016/12/18/politics/john-mccain-russia-hacking/index.html

youtu.be/zZh9dxdFXKs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223931057-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based McCain is the hero America deserves!

McCain. Relevant. Right. Looksee what our court jester thinks about your rabid dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM

Traitor McCain is at it again.

Putin quote, which explains a lot

"Mr. McCain fought in Vietnam. I think that he has enough blood of peaceful citizens on his hands. It must be impossible for him to live without these disgusting scenes anymore. Mr. McCain was captured and they kept him not just in prison, but in a pit for several years. Anyone would go nuts."

McCain is deeply mentally ill person, let's forgive him as christians

A Ruskie and a fucking leaf. I can't even be mad. USA number 1 bitches. Stay salty!!!!

HILL YES

Gag on a cock you neocon faggot

>Gets an innumerable number of pilots shot down by giving up key information

Youre a traitor and should be hanged for it. McCain is lower than Bowe Bergdahl.

Well I'm convinced now. Your cogent argument made me see the error of my ways.
Look at the angry borscht niggers. Why do you hate America? Did some American buy your wife through a mail order bride website?

Nu male faggot. Trump will be elected, enjoy killing yourself.

John "Lost Indiana to a Negro" McCain

It's fucking nothing

>a war hero thinks a draft-dodging coward and russian shill is unfit to be president
color me surprised

There were no Russian hacks as proofs are delibaretly not presented, not even presented to Congress.. The only proofs that have emerged recently is that Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223931057-story

A real hero doesn't get captured

>McCain and order
He's nothing but disorder.& chaos

Hes not a war hero, hes a traitor, lower than Bowe Bergdahl. Bowe only got a few people killed searching for him, McCain raised casualties 60% after he gave up key information on packet routes.

Everyone loves mccain
whether he's subverting the US republic, meeting with the heads of ISIS, or making propaganda for the viet cong; everyone loves mccain

Nice Trial Balloon!

If Trump doesn't get elected, the Republican party will disintegrate so rapidly that you will wonder where your pride ran off to.

>John McCain
>John McShekelstein
might as well call him what he is, a high ranking jewish freemason and satanist

>We have to save democracy from being destroyed
>by destroying democracy

American army doesn't cares about order, they create disorder, so they need those maniacs to ruin a country, so then international investors can invest at low price and steal. Americans aren't even a Christian nation, that's just an excuse for crime, if anything if tomorrow everything became Muslim, people will simply start to pray like Muslims.