No American in the last century has done more for their country than this man

Think about it.

Shill for the Jews?

I'm user why does it matter?

Forgot to control his power level irl?

He sacrificed himself for his land.

this id
>to many "w" in the id

This autistic faggot is being raped in jail as we speak.

Tactical bowlcut

I am the herald of tomorrow. Thanks to Trump we start colonising the stars so we had to put an extra couple of 'w's in "world wide web".

hes in a high profile inmates unit. But he knew he'd go through a living hell after his act.

Give me a break. It's not like he pulled a Breivik.

At best he accelerated a race war.

He did a shit job. He shot a bunch of niggers PAST breeding age, who were in CHURCH. If he wasn't such an idiot, he could have gone out shooting gangbangers, and he would have been a hero. All that he did was cause a lot of sympathy for the niggers, without killing a single breeder or criminal.

>black people =/= niggers

stop drinking the kool aid

Nah. He gave them the boogeyman they so desperately wanted to tout around in the media reminding whites to feel guilty about preferring their own.

Unless that's the point your trying to make and your glad he set back white consciousness, i really don't know when I see a fucking leaf anymore

he is a hero and should be promoted as such
what a noble sacrifice
his martyrdom will be propaganda fuel in the meme war, his memory will be eternal

>Do exactly what the left has been hoping for and then giving them even more than that?

Wow, it's almost as if he ruined things for anyone that cares about our constitution

>all of x is one person

What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to get this. You're like ISIS claiming there are no good Westerners and Christians. Extremist garbage, people like you get everyone killed.

checked

the media's spin is not what we're trying to change. They will always attack us no matter what.

They have pea brained negroid craniums. They will never be civilized. The ones you think are good should be sent back to Africa too to set a good example for their people.

Name one place in North America that has benefited from an increased black population. They don't exist, and everywhere there is blacks there is crime and poverty. There may be some good ones, but the bad ones certainly outweigh them.

>They will always attack us no matter what.
No.

You need to win over whites, they are our target. You inspire unity in whites.

All he did was provide them with someone to wave around on the T.V. all the while saying "look at him, look at how awful he is, you don't want to be a racist like him!"

Richard Spencer does the same shit but with soundbytes of "Hail Trump" and all that shit (I'm sure he doesn't mean ill, but still). You need to be secretive and subversive, just like (((they))) have been for generations. Fight for the long haul.

Most liberals will never change because all they care about is having domination over others. we dont need to win anyone over anymore

No. We still need to win over people. We need to win over the average TV watching masses, at least most of them.

This is still a fringe movement, being fringe is currently it's strength but make no mistake it's got a long way to go.

most women are like sarah silverman. They just want to feel powerful, so they attack us. They want to destroy white men because they see us as powerful. Buddy. You realize the bigger we get the harder they'll attack us right? This info war WILL become a physical war very soon.

Right.... You don't get it son.

Every battle is determined before it is fought. And the biggest mass of people usually wins.

I like how much Sup Forums revealed to be cucks when almost no one supported him.

>oh no he killed innocent black people
>black lives matter!
>he's not one of us he is actually evil
>we were just pretending to be racyss! black lives matter hurr durr

Idiots. Blacks kill innocent whites for no reason every week. It was a statement.

>the biggest mass of people usually wins
lol no

As you see with the election map, the right has the most land. We have the weapons. Most libs live in cities. They wont make it when shit hits the fan.

>Guy shoots a bunch of old ladies in a church
>"H-HE'S A HERO!"
A fucking leaf.

say what you want, but you cant deny he was brave.

This board was taken over by Reddit like 2 years ago now.

>he was brave
>for shooting a bunch of old ladies in a church
Again, a fucking leaf.

>murdering unarmed old people in church
>brave
He wasn't brave, he just stopped giving a shit about his life and decided to ragequit.

guarantee he is from the south, supposedly they are redpilled but they are the biggest nigger apologists on Sup Forums

>hey guys, i know a black guy who didn't chimp out on me! honorary aryan!

Black state senator.

He did it because the white women who black people rape arent useless hood rats either, they are IMPORTANT TO HIM AND US.

Whats your feelings on full scale race war to stop white genocide? Negative? Get the fuck out of here you fucking piece of shit.

i hate the pieces of shit in the ghetto, but this guy killed people in a church. This guy is a piece of shit. He couldnt go literally any where else besides the house of god?

>Murdering a bunch of old nigresses in a church
>A motherfucking Church
>Brave

He should have gone the american way and shoot up a nigger infested school

Why cant niggers control their own people? MLK is the reason for niggers running amuck. All niggers are responsible for the leeching and utter destruction of the west's wealth, peace and stability.

His life is over now, isn't it?

He expected the cops to be there after he emptied 11 magazines and 70something rounds, and that he would be shot.

I'd have more respect for him if he chose his local mosque instead.

I dont understand why someone would target a mosque when the muslims arent importing themselves.

Niggers are the ones who make 50% of cities unfrequentable. They're the ones who shit up schools and public transport. They're getting all the working man's money through welfare and they're destroying the people's wealth.

I mean, its people like this who are forcing the muslims down western countries throats.

I think peoples beef is with them, not with the muslims.

A wise man once likened the situation to a pipe leak. He said you dont wipe up the water before you fix the pipe. First you stop the water from flowing, then you mop it up.

Most Mudslimes are niggers, two birds with one stone.
Unless you're a Mudslime apologist.

Well Muslims and Jews are both violent land destroyers

No he didn't. He murdered a bunch of innocent churchgoers.

>Unless you're a Mudslime apologist.

Things are not always so cut and dry.

Sure get rid of all of them. But I want pea brained negroids out first.

Yes, and black people rape 100 innocent white women a day in the US, 2 in every state.

Nobody is innocent.

So what?

Too many doublejews

You must be slow, naive, and sheltered from history.

Abortion doctors

Nig, MLK preached nonviolence and generally behaving like civilized people. If he were alive to see the niggers running around shooting eachother up like animals irrationally hating all white people stealing, raping, fucking loud-ass nigger music every time I'm trying to fill up my car, he would go back to the government and say "i'm sorry, this was a mistake"

Well, we dont want that shit happening on our peaceful and prosperous land built by people who believed in Jesus. Pea brained negroids will never be civilized. MLK is responsible for niggers running amuck.

what the fuck is wrong with your id

He's an idiot. He was a setback. The least he could've done was spray on a bunch of blm rioters looting and shit. But no, he had to choose the most innocent blacks and allowed blm to take up martyrdom on their behalf

If he was brave he would have gone into the hood and shot up some real dindus, not peaceful Christians

inb4 washingtonpost article "How Alt-Right webboards are already grieving the death of the most notorious modern day white supremacist mass murderer"

You fucks need to stop making these threads

his sense of entitlement was a big mistake.

All niggers are responsible for their people's misbehaviors. He went to the top. I have no qualms with that.

Yea, and no one would have given a flying fuck, probably wouldnt have even made the news

He killed people who matched the victims of black people, not the people who blacks kill.

He wanted each and every nigger who thinks about raping a white woman to reconsider how that will make the rest of the white people feel, and think oh wait, maybe Ill be responsible for the next Dylan Roof - and maybe my raping these innocent white women will result in the death of a bunch of innocent black women.

Better not rape innocent white women, if I dont want innocent black women, who could be my own mother - to get shot in church.

>IMplying we give a shit about what the kikemedia thinks of us

not the black people who kill*

I mean, its not like white men rape black women. Ever.

Are you saying that should be what he should have done?

CNN for God's sake pls just gtfo. Go write your shitty article with your "evidence".

saved that pic

> gave the left perfect ammo to take the flag down
> got liberals to consider the desecration of Stone Mountain

Did they produce innocent church going niggers?

Theres a 2 hour interrogation video youve never watched because youre a fucking newfaggot beta nu-male.

Read pic related.

Now stop posting here, and go fucking hang yourself. White genocide is the biggest problem in the world today, niggers murder 13x as many whites as whites murder blacks per capita, no one from Sup Forums gives a flying fuck about muh black state senator muh innocent black women.

Innocent white women and men are brutally tortured and killed and raped and beaten every day, and it goes completely ignored by scumbags like you.

4 year old boy gets raped by a muslim rapefugee, and he gets let off because he said he didnt understand the boy was saying no, and the court couldnt prove he understood the boy was saying no.

Thats what matters.

Until those people are in the media, and executed like Dylan, then I couldnt give a fuck, and justice as NOT been served.

Go spread your anti-white bullshit somewhere else, people here are serious about stopping white genocide.

He shot up a church group. This does nothing for the narrative, especially getting caught after one act. If he'd actually gone hunting niggers vs old churchgoers, it'd have inspired others.

Of course, those would have shot back.

>if you do not immediately drop everything and commit premeditated murder you are a leftist cuck

You're mentally ill my dude.

You dont even know the story, he assassinated a black state senator.

Thats who the pastor was you fucking dunce, IT WAS POLITICAL ASSASSINATION AND YOU FUCKING WASTES OF SKIN DONT EVEN KNOW IT

let them try to hit us so we can hit back!

>wwww"v"w

Yeah you're a real crusader against white genocide by shooting up a church lmao. Just think of all those rapes and murders dylan stopped by killing a bunch of Bible thumping old people.

>>>/CNN/

Probably.

>give the liberals more ammunition to use in taking our rights away
>did a lot for our country

no matter what the right does, the media will spin it. If you think that's bad, just wait. The stronger we get, the harder they will attack. They don't care about our ideas. They are all Sarah Silvermans and Stephen Colberts who just want to dominate and destroy us.

First day on Sup Forums m8?

I understand his frustration about the perils of the white race, however I cannot condone murder. We are slowly losing our ability to fight back, we'll see what happens with a Trump presidency but there is still decades of damage that needs to be undone. Feels bad man.

If you follow Roofe's example you are going to nigger ass rape jail or the chair.

This is the price you will always pay for such actions regardless of motive.

You can sympathize or empathize, but don't come bawling to me about how unjust his conviction is. This is the price you pay for assassination and murder.

Good luck trying to enact regime change on Roofe's example.

>autism intensifies

>we

Our damage output is gonna be off the charts soon bud

US will either be like the balkans or brazil

Electing Democrats will lead to Balkanization

Electing Republicans will lead to Brazilification

my advice to you is to make the best life for yourself, have white kids, and hope they can get that upper middle class lifestyle to avoid the diversity best they can.

>killed some black churchies
>...
thanks dylann

not a argument

you have to suffer sacrifices if you want to contribute to society.

>“There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,” Trudeau said, concluding that he sees Canada as “the first post-national state.”

Fix your own problems before you lecture other countries.

>southerners are the biggest nigger apologists on Sup Forums
For real? Sure I never bought into the whole 'southerners are more racist' may may because once the nigs started spreading up north and out west, the whites there were not nice to them and klan groups formed in those places as well.
But I'd be surprised to learn they're even more cucked than the rest of us, especially seeing as they still have more nogs than anywhere else in the country.

I've never been to the south so I could believe im wrong though

Well then don't come crying to Sup Forums about the justified consequences of said sacrifices.

>a bunch of white prison guards redpilled on nogs are going to let him get raped

He's going to have a cozy life in protective custody.

We're on the same side of the battlefield.

If you're going to kill black people to start a race war then go to a welfare office.

Killing black people at church is degenerate tier.

nobody is justified. nobody is innocent. Stop lying.

>Holland giving anyone shit

Black figureheads are only stoking flames.