This is what American "men" look like, this is the future of your gene pool USA

This is what American "men" look like, this is the future of your gene pool USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lXumCFCVBk&ab_channel=ChickenConnoisseur
news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks
instagram.com/komigenmalin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's actually pretty clever

>implying he's not gonna take care of his wife's bulls son.

and you guys wonder why white women go black

No thats just what redditors look like

Fifth post best post.

>implying you don't look like either of them

>People just having fun at work
Why does Sup Forums have to be so mean and judgemental?

I always wonder in what context these pictures are taken. I just can't imagine any white women hanging out with a group of black guys.
The only black guys I've ever seen in Norway who've actually managed to get a white girl, are the ones who were more or less force integrated by being raised around whites, and who almost exclusively have white friends.

wow, shame on you america
pic related is how the average dutch male looks

Good way to get fired and eventually feel guilty 20 years later when your life amounts to nothing and you're that same manager.

it's just what naturally happens when black men and white women get together

pretty fucking rude tbqh

Well, it is understandable that white woman and black males probably have similar IQs and similar impulses, it's a good thing in my opinion. Any white man worth his salt will reproduce more responsibly.

oh boy another cuck thread with cherrypicked images

yawn

>chikin' tha hot nu gift

Reality is too fucking real.

yeah. they're pretty dumb and can't control themselves.

i know right lol

You act like most people on Sup Forums would look much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lXumCFCVBk&ab_channel=ChickenConnoisseur I like this black boy. he can fuck my wife.

And you're basing this off what empirical data?

QUAD 4s wtf checked

>implying ur not gay

infographics i was on Sup Forums. they're 100% true.

>playing into their fetish

shame on you dumby

Eh you sound like a cucked shitposter. The sad thing is you're probably white.

Why not, it seems healthy that two people have a lot in common get together, I'm totally for BMWF couples, they should be encouraged.
These people all seem very happy!

i don't like it. i just save it because it makes me angry. i like being angry.

>pic related is how the average dutch male looks

>having these on your pc
I bet you get off on these pictures faggot

>tfw reality comes crashing through

no. it motivates me to better myself and i hope it motives other users to do the same. we should all feel ashamed that our women are going black.

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Source: news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.” Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192

what happens online and reality are two different things.

You Americans have WAAAY too much free time on your hands.
You know your life could be worse when you realize there are actual live human beings who invest their time into shitposting on a racist anime image board.
God bless the Earth.

his shut in beta delusions

What's the point of these threads?

That guy can't help the way he looks. You guys are as shallow as the women you claim to despise.

90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

Gay men don't procreate dumbass.

97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

>77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year.
Christ, that's below poverty level..

nterracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453

this should be mandatory reading for all white women. no one wants them when they've been tainted.

Why, are we woman's keepers? Woman should feel free to do what they want have control of their lives. I just think sexuality is something people are less and less into over more intellectual pursuits, if white woman need to get their lovin from a black guy then that's great.

blondes and jew brunette

color me not surprised

90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

Slightly off topic video: youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks

that's cuck ideology. white women belong to white men.

gb2reddit

Elton John does.

You sound like a mindless chimp. The oven's preheating by the way.

Sup Forums see themselves as ubermensch

back to tumblr cuck

band name: Baby Daddies

>uruguay

more like U R GAY

LOL AMIRITE? xD

i went to middle school with this girl lol

/thread

i wonder if the guys in these threads actually push themselves to become better white men or just whine about black guys stealing their women

if youre not a cuck and actually a better man you wont have your girl taken

instagram.com/komigenmalin/

Pretty savage, I would have battered the weasely little wank.

Why do you have these photos? Cuck

Nigger, my kids are pure white, very strong. They are objectively perfect.

progress is a slow process.

fucking disgusting. you should berate that whore.

White americans racemix less than any other ethnic group here

to remind us all that racemixing a real threat. jews are brainwashing our women.

>instagram.com/komigenmalin/

Okay this genuinely made me angry.

That girl is pretty cute. How the FUCK can she defile herself with that ape looking nigger? I mean he literally looks subhuman. He's not even attractive as far as niggers go. Fuck this gay earth.

Because when you're at the very bottom of the barrel, your only hope is that someone else, somewhere, is inferior to you.

>Proceeds to blame the straight white male patriarchy

Woman aren't attractive. They aren't intelligent, they aren't funny, they don't have talent, they don't like to think, and they're extremely unreasonable. White men generally aren't very special either but some of us are trying. The human race is evolving passed the need for a retarded incubator gender with large deposits of fat.

She moved to Tanzania, not many white dudes there.
Hopefully she will contract jungle Aids and never return.

TRUMP 2016

FUCK YALL HATERZ

>are we woman's keepers?

Yes.

Freedom isn't for everyone.

Those are known racist websites. Try again bigot :)

Daddy/mental issues most likely

Fuck off seriously. Any white cold bag these hoes. Hoes are easy, they just go for the dick that gives them attention. They also have STD and I'm fucking tired of going to doctors, that's why I'm one hoe man now. She hates niggers so she's pretty great desuu

if you are a faggot like in OPs pic, fucking for the love of god go on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

>I'll better myself so I can get Jamal's sloppy seconds!

Loving these pics, but do you have any black man/white boy photos? I need help visualizing.

Poor diet and no exercise. They may have been feminized by female growth hormones in our food, as well.

that's the problem user. these whores are getting stds and pregnant. no respectable man would want them. they are ruining humanity.

your dad did

They seem happy together. If you that makes you upset you know deep down that you still have some maturing to do and have to be able to rely on reason more than emotion.

you forgot this

do we have artificial wombs and sexbots now? fuck no. keep it up and whites are gonna die out before that even happens

women have always been stupid and unreasonable. thats why for thousands of years MEN have kept them in check. thats why when the men become weak, spineless little cunts they turn to blacks/muslims even if theyre fucking insane

so whats it gonna be boys? its do or die

she won't be too happy when she finds out that she had aids and a baby with no father around

This is wrong on so many levels...

Where are the fucking parents?

>burning coal
>gets burned by coal
>blames violence incarnate and not coal that perpetrated said violence
>probably goes back to burning coal

Cuck off, faggot

Which is natural selection at work.

Taking the picture?

Desegregation.

>probably goes back to burning coal

you're acting like she has a choice. no respectable man would want her.

>tfw I think the boss is hot because I like fat hairy white men
why.jpeg

We do have artificial wombs it just costs a couple grand, which if you're not a nigger you should be able to put together.

How would you feel if your sister/mother/cousin/friend was dating a nigger?

Answer truthfully.