Which language is the most aesthetic?

Which language is the most aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxjvNUNXhkU
youtube.com/watch?v=H-elyK2cnxI
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can speak 5 languages. English, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, Hindi and learning Spanish. English is the most aesthetic and comfy language to talk desu even though I am not a naive speaker.

English for sure. Arabic writing looks cool.

Probably french

>Arabic

Its only good when listening to it in melodic form. Otherwise not so pleasant or eloquent.

You literally speak irrelevant shitty languages but hey good for you mohammed

East asian languages are the most aesthetically pleasing

German.
It may not be pretty in a flowery or cute sense, but everything is clear-cut, and serves its purpose. No extrafluous stuff. Only that, which works.

Thats my style

Korean looks pretty neat.

Fucking English.
It's like BAM! words.

LINGVA LATINAE

You obviously haven't spent much time reading akademische prosa, Freund.

I speak English, Spanish, and a little of French and Korean.

Korean is different because it was purposely made to be simple and organized, when low class farmers couldn't learn "chinese" is that only language made to be simple and nice,
It has many levels of respect and relationships that other languages lsck, so Korean is nice written language, specific wording, but not as nice sounding

Nonne scribendum tibi fuit "Lingua Latina?"

Georgian and Thai look pretty cool to me,

serbian

simple sounds, no cock in mouth chocking or tard noises, excellent orthography

german is the most beatiful language ever created

Croatian and Serbian, objectively speaking.

Georgian is the most aesthetic written language, never heard it before

french

Arab calligraphy is great.
Hindu loks pretty neat

Haskell.

Looking? Chinese. Sounding? Probably italian.

English obviously. Just look at all those squiggly shit languages they all have the same thing in common, they look like overcomplicated shit and they come from countries that suck. English is the language of logic, order, and reasoning. Each symbol of the language being made of a few simple straight lines and curves reducing the labour required during transcription. It is the language of science and discovery, as is apparent when compared with other shit languages that can't keep up with new vocabulary either because their language defines individual words and ideas in discrete singular symbols or can't accurately represent the idea in a sensible manner through calligraphic scribbles.

The one with all the wiggly lines is the prettiest :)

English is pretty shit desu. One of the poorest languages.

It's probably the most impractical European language, and you get bored with it when you realize how gay the french are.

Honest to god Korean. The letters are intentionally shaped the way your lips look when you say them. That's how it was designed.

우리 와이프는 엄청 큰 가슴 있어.

English is the easiest language to learn and the only language any self respecting anglo should know

Forgot pic

Written, it's french. Spoken, I don't know, but not French.

Suomi.

how do nips have such a cold and superior distaste of the chinese yet have to use their characters because their language is bankrupt?

миp пpeкpaceн

>says Italian is best sounding
And people wonder why the USA is only 60% white

Maybe Marathi, I like how everything is just an extension of one continuous line.

It's actually one of the richest languages.

Finnish.

Danish.
Swedes, back me up on this.

Yeah, and yet all the richest countries with the best standard of living all speak it and anybody that wants to leave a half decent life speaks it as a second language. Take all your other cuck scribble "languages" and toss them. If an alien race lands on Earth, which language do you think they're going to choose as the medium of communication? Will it be the sounds and glyphs used by the people who built and invented practically everything on the planet or will it be the guteral nonsense sound of the people who deficate in the street and live in garbage shanty towns?

Objectively false, as far as information per syllable, only Chinese can compete. And English can drop a shit ton more syllables in informal speech, making it easily the most easy language to get your point across.

Georgian has the best moonrunes

>English is the language of logic, order, and reasoning.

know - now
knight - night
air – heir
dew - due
steel - steal
>"""""""ENGLISH REASON AND LOGIC""""""""""

Icelandic

Old English.

sorry brit, but mediterrian countries are intellectually, spiritually, and physically superior to all germancuck nations.

I think its Georgian or some caucus country but their alphabet looks like something out of the Lord of the rings. I think Tolkien might have actually used that as an influence. It looks cool as fug

english, all the others look ridiculous. minimalism ftw

>Will it be the sounds and glyphs used by the people who built and invented practically everything on the planet

English people did not built the pyramids and not not invent the first letters either.

you willingly let your country get taken over by savage mohammedans lol

Go home Peter, you're drunk.

>information per syllable
Im talking about richness of expression and vocab diversity
>invented everything
Wew easy there lad. Considering your history Anglos will be the last people they'll contact.
>he thinks aliens will speak human languages
Ok

spanish

I unironically think English is the most beautiful language. Armenians have the best alphabet though.

I would say Hindi or Punjabi could be useful but they all speak English anyway don't they?

they all look like shit to me.

Then you're still very wrong. The english vocab takes from almost the entire latin and german trees, there's not a richer language in Europe.

Not to mention, as others have, the ease of use of creating new words thanks to the simple writing system.

>I can't figure things out from context

Probably why your language is a train wreck.

He is right you know, when you haven't seen a world in english you have no clue to how to pronounce it.

English is flexible. French is rich and expressive. Arabic is poetic and beautiful.

Chilean Spanish is the true patrician language

>vocab diversity
you say
>English words: 171,000 usable words
>French words: 100,000 usable words
Though what can I expect from a country who doesn't even have their own language to speak. Useless non-nation.

Ha caмoм дeлe нeт.

:DDDDDDDDD

NEDERLANDS

And you sold your country out to jews without any fighting since time immemorial.

Who gave the lend lease to the soviet union and invented de-nazification amerigoyim?

When was the last time you had a president who stood against jewry?

Kek

>Arabic is poetic and beautiful.

Persian

Yeah okay Germany, this is coming from the country with a language that uses words 50 letters long to describe something that can be done with an entire English sentence using less letters. This is why you lose wars, imagine trying to speak these words over a bad radio signal, the enemy is eviscerating you with a bayonet while your on your eleventh attempt still trying to communicate a word that takes a whole ten seconds of speaking just to finish. I don't want to hear it nigger.

>"i like 9 year olds and goats"

In its written form? Probably one of the Chinese derived languages. Japanese, for instance, is so damn elegant it's ridiculous. It keeps the absolutely stunning and poetic charm of the Chinese characters having meaning all on their own, while not looking like a complete mess when reading paragraph after paragraph thanks to its use of simpler characters from hiragana and katakana.

In terms of sound, that's a whole other story. This is more or less my soothing to listen to power ranking that varies from accent to accent:
1. Posh British accent.
2. Southern US English accent
3. Japanese
4. Spanish from Spain
5. French
6. Italian
7. Portuguese and the rest of the Romance languages
8. Russian
P-P-P-POWER GAP
9. The rest of the pig disgusting guttural European languages
P-P-P-POWER GAP
10. Korean
11. Chinese
P-P-POWER GAP
12. Shit
13. Arabics

>The english vocab takes from almost the entire latin and german trees, there's not a richer language in Europe.
There's also plenty of Celtic vocabulary there, as well as more modern adopted words from languages from all over the world.

Arabic script is quite beautiful especially since it came from the minds of violent desert savages.

ENGLISH

everything else looks like a 2 year old tried to write, KEK

Says the mutt language mixxed with french silent letters and latin.

Jesus, is this what Anglosharts actually believe?

All of the ideas Anglos take pride in are stolen from elsewhere. Their worthless Anglo-Germanic brains are only capable of lying, stealing, and raping little boys.

I don't speak french but I'm sure you've got words that have different meanings depending on context. In some languages they don't even bother to change the spelling.

한글
/드레드

Yeah Chinese is beautiful and doesn't make me want to stick my ears in a blender.

Suomi.

Älä rääkkää sitä kissaa! No ehämmää rääkkääkkää!

汉语普通话

The entire gender system is literally useless fluff.

>the pyramids

A pile of rocks. Truly the apex of human achievement.

>his dog
>his cat
versus
>Sein Hund
>Seine Katze
Yeah cool bro 'No extrafluous stuff' we really needed to gender those nouns

Yeah then in terms of vocab ability you are wrong, England being the crossroads of invasion, and the seat of empire has to do with that, as well as the laizze faire way in which we add new words, as opposed to languages like french.

In terms of expressiveness, english offers one of the best and most refined tense-systems, unlike German.

Tibetan.

>Useless non-nation.
Kek. We speak four. So we'd know better.
Stop letting your inferiority complex cloud your judgement.

Mutt, mongrel, mulatto, mixed breed, the English language has many words to describe your wife's son. How many does the German language have?

And legacy of the British Empire is what?

England getting colonized by the countries it created - Pakistan, India and Israel?

hahaha

WOW! such great achiement!

Better question

Of the languages using the Latin alphabet, which sounds the most aesthetic?

my picks
>Gaelic
youtube.com/watch?v=zxjvNUNXhkU

>baltic, Lithuanian
youtube.com/watch?v=H-elyK2cnxI

>Swedish
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY

>Latin
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

>i cant look at things objectively

Hebrew

The Korean writing system is brilliant.

I hate to say it but anime has made Japanese a really easy listening language to me. I don't understand squat, but it sounds inoffensive to me. Especially when spoken by real people and not exaggerated anime voice actors. Chinese, on the other hand, sounds disgusting and practically gives me a headache whenever I hear it. Doesn't help that they're almost ALWAYS YELLING

ching DOOONG kong POOOONG DING CHACHAO

>English
>Doesn't even use superior Dual form

Slovenščina, vi plebejci ne poznate lepote tega jezika.

Who did Newton steal his ideas from then?
What about Turing?
Hawking?
Shakespeare?
Faraday?
Fleming?
Whittle?
More?
Blake?