Blacks deserve the same rights as whites

>Blacks deserve the same rights as whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcjP5rfOtXI
youtube.com/watch?v=N-AWQmHb27E
ktla.com/2016/03/18/man-sentenced-to-life-after-infecting-toddler-niece-teen-with-hiv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>some blacks are criminals. so what? some whites are criminals, too!

>I stand for equal rights and against racism

>diversity is our greatest strength

>there is no evidence that blacks are more violent than white people

>black people are statistically more violent because of poverty

>I am for equality, tolerance and diversity

>all humanity should strive to be one

>what happened here is a tragic, isolated case, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions

>we have to fight systemic racism against blacks

>whites are a privileged class

>haha WHITE PEOPLE amirite

>blacks were oppressed for centuries, so this is a natural backlash against their white oppressors

>it's hard to see white privilege when you're white

>we must force diversity on white communities to make them more tolerant

SO they don't deserve affirmative action, nicht wahr?

Yup, in Africa!
Deport them in Africa and let them be free!

Don't even try to argue rationally with leftists. They'll make up some other excuse for it, anyway.

You want more?

Show me the webms of whites randomly attacking people. Surely they must be out there.

If "white people do it too", show me the footage. Where is it.

never relax

They don't deserve life.

>If "white people do it too", show me the footage. Where is it.
There may be some isolated cases, but for every such video you could probably show a dozen videos of niggers attacking whites for no reason.

>lucas coons

he knew

I hate niggers so much.

triggered
germanbro, hurry up and impeach merkel, try her for treason and crimes against humanity, and crucify her upside down

shame it doesn't have the sound

his punch makes a solid hit, and hearing her pathetic, petrified talking after is funny as fuck

yawning like a fag

Here, take some more

So much edge damm you must be a real alpha male IRL.

Maybe you can find some white people in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcjP5rfOtXI

>There may be some isolated cases

Okay. Produce some footage. Anyone.

This shit pisses me off so much.

>Bosnian immigrant hammered to death
Oh no, what a tragedy.

but it's true, she probably takes nigger dick all the time too

CTR schill thread

I don't know of any and I don't possess any. I just said there MAY be some ISOLATED CASES. But obviously it doesn't even begin to compare with the rampant nigger violence.

>tortured to death with a blowtorch

>showing nigger crimes is CTR
you can't be serious right now

What terrifies me is the birth rates in Africa. Most people on earth will be Niggers within 100 years and our faggot governments are going to let them move to the west to as "refugees"

The biggest mistake Alexander ever did was fuck with India instead of taking the entire continent of Africa. It would have been so easy to just kill all the niggers there once and for all.

something needs to happen to drop the world population to more sustainable levels. Wouldn't exterminating all the blacks, arabs, (arabs) and asians do the trick? Imagine how we would be able to enjoy the rest of the planet.

Good thread Hans

Seriously. If whites and chinks just completely took over Africa we would be in such good shape right now.

The death penalty should be implemented more.

I agree i just want to go out and wreck some niggers now

He only had to do that because he needed money to survive. If he had more money for those programs, this wouldn't have happened. Clearly an expression of black anger that a white man such as myself cannot understand. Maybe we should listen to his story, before we judge him by his actions.

Because sometimes, words speak louder than actions.

What's really disgusting, is the level of diversity in that room before he came in. Two females, both white. They don't appear to have a in-home single refugee. Very upsetting.

She didn't seem to have helped him with his decision whether or not to culturally enrich her by surprise mandatory sexaul reparations at all.

This man need a medal for not hitting that child, as that alone makes him one of the most responsible father figures in the black community I've ever seen.

POST MORE WHITE WOMEN GETTING BEATEN BY NIGGERS

Blacks already have the same rights.
They just love to cling to their imaginary victimhood.

Whatever you say jamal. And i guess you'll be happy to learn that she got a misscariage aswell because of this assault. Go fap to this i guess you ape

Why the hell are we going easy on people? We should just kill people who murder anyone, period. That would solve prison overpopulation. Get these assholes off the face of the Earth.

I don't dislike black people, and think we shouldn't treat them badly.

what, no fucking way, that's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=N-AWQmHb27E

found the vid, tell me hearing her BTFO and her little squeals afterwards doesn't get you hard

Doing the lords work Kraut!

You know, the whole "we're oppressed" argument makes no sense because every race at one point or another was enslaved. I fail to see why blacks should get special treatment for something every race had.

Was Sharlene Steadman's picture taken after she was beaten to death?

I fucking hate niggers.

Fuck you, cuck. Here's a white girl knocking a nigger on his faggoty ass.

You're not impressing anyone, tismo.

You already have the same rights.
Quit being a racist!

I knew this guy. Solid dude. These niggers should have been charged with a hate crime.

You have to be over 18 to post on this board.

Only whites can be racist, remember?

Women have proven time and time again they hate white men. Yet you still white knight for them. Many such cases.

Sad!!

White women voted majority Trump. Maybe if you went outside and communicated with humans you would learn that there are a lot of redpilled women.

You just proved to me blacks are the master race. They're the only males who have testosterone these days, they're primal, aggressive and have huge dicks. No wonder our women go for them.

>Yet you still white knight for them.
Women are only as degenerate as men allow them to be. It's time to put them back in their place and reclaim our collective white destiny from decades of jew brainwashing. If you'd rather give up and let white people die out because of a personal crusade against liberal white women, then you can shit up other threads. This one is about nigger crimes, not about blaming white women.

Now fuck off you digusting Britcuck pussy.

>some other excuse for it
Nowadays they stuck to muh oppression.

now tell me how white European women vote

>Nobody's perfect.

Blacks are never going to get their rights taken away you stupid fuck.

What SHOULD happen and what would fix this problem is the punishment for murdering someone in cold blood.

If you murder an innocent person, you should be automatically executed after the trial finds you guilty.

ktla.com/2016/03/18/man-sentenced-to-life-after-infecting-toddler-niece-teen-with-hiv/

Who cares? Fuck Europe.

this is why I conceal carry

if a nigger EVER tries to hurt me or my loved ones they won't live to tell about it

I think i just had a stroke reading this.

White women over 55, dipwad.

White millennial women voted MORE for Clinton.

you notice how most of the examples in this thread are from the US? American white women are fucked.

I'm going to enjoy all the videos coming out of white american women being beaten by niggers