New Invasion Candidate - Epstein's "Sex Slave Island"

Well Sup Forums what do you think of my Kazakh friend's idea that we should relocate our invasion target to Jeffrey Epstein's private "Sex Slave Island" island in the Caribbean?

>Pros
Not far from American mainland
Rich countries nearby
liberation of sex slaves
possible blackmail dirt on HUNDREDS of global top players?

Idea from here

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html
lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about
stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_250.mp4
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/locations/little-st-james
bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-09-03/this-couple-dropped-everything-to-open-a-pizza-boat-in-the-caribbean
on-stjohn.com/2009/04/04/a-billionaires-cow/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMVV_HsHcX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invasion
what will we eat?

This just morphed into a whole new meme.

Jet-ski assault from N and ENE and they won't know what hit them.

THE RICH.

Meme it.

I'm in. Where do I bring my kawasaki?

seems like a pretty swanky place

here's a more detailed map I made when we started talking about it

another view of the island

there is probably very little security given the arrogance and untouchability of the people in question, plus the need to have not too many witnesses to rituals and crimes.

on the negative side, the little security is probably very well trained and well armed.
a recon team is needed to take a holiday nearby and navigate around the island

does the island have an airport? how did Clinton get there?

>link for sauce
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

either by boat or helicopter, the island is too small to have an airstrip

I'll do it guys, I'll take a holiday, you can all contribute the holiday money to me. I'll let you all know the details when iget back

I'm sure these sick freaks will be having one wild kiddy orgy in honor of the solstace in a few days. What a time to break in/investigate. It would be a guaranteed score.

We need a high altitude spy drone with thermal camera to keep track of these reptilian bastards.

dibs

Time traveller from the future here with a message for all fellow Sup Forumsacks (if my calculations are correct, this post should arrive in the correct thread and if not please make sure that my message reaches the user's in charge of the opperation):
>DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO EPSTEINS ISLAND!! NOTHING BUT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AWAITS US ON THAT ISLAND!
...end of transmission...

where is the nearest publicly accessible point where we can establish a recon and weather station? possibly we can do recon from some other islands nearby?

>kevin spacey, chris tucker

What the fuck. I knew those guys looked like they had something to hide.

>implying this kind of score can be fully organized in 4 days
unless you want to end up on half the world's watchlists, you need at least 6 months to set up, and even then you're still taking a huge risk

>Contra
>You'll die in the most horrific ways

Nice try, Jeff.

the nearest island is like 400m away iirc

He has 5 people working/living there to maintain everything on the island. They're quite heavily armed as well.

How do I know?

My company spent 8 days there after we had record results. Epstein used to rent the place out for like $6000 a night.

I'm sure there's sources somewhere to confirm that.

yup, helicopter
"72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands 1998 – 1999

 Generated schematic designs that included elaborate underground fuel storage/ utility/maintenance buildings, beachfront massage pavilions, four 3000 sq. ft. guest homes"

20 Nuggeteers is all you need to capture it
unless they start shooting each other before even starting because of their different gun choices

oops:
Prepared schematic designs, design development and construction documents for: boat dock, helicopter pad, renovation of caretaker house, custom door hardware
custom door hardware
custom door hardware
custom door hardware
lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about

I went scuba diving off the coast of Epstein's island when I lived in USVI.

Ask me anything.

And no. No traces of sex slaves.

And we had a perimeter to stay within. It was explained that it was because guests should not disturb the workers who also live there.

Just like the time 3 French soldiers rekt 400 Italians in a battle.

Was the pizza boat still there?

>LARPers forcing yet again another stupid invasion meme

>now the cringefest forced memes have been combined and as it turns out now it's a "Sup Forums declares war to an island that supposedly harbors pedos related to Hillary Clinton"

What's the point of this dumb children shit? Shitposting? Autism?

I thought we already established there was something underground in the early EWO threads, this isn't news

of course there weren't, do you think they'd let you know if they have any?

He also own Greater Saint James now and got a stop work order
stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja

It will be easy to take, difficult to hold for anything longer than a week.

>this isn't news
fuck off, twat

>do you think they'd let you know if they have any?

Of course not. I'm not saying there aren't any there. Just that I didn't witness anything suspicious.

kek

d-delete this

I hardly ever saw any signs of life on or around that island -- no boats, helicopters, or people.

Every once in a blue moon, I would see one or two black groundskeepers over there.

You saw how the went after the occupiers in the the south-west right? They will drop Napalm to stop the "Nazi-occupiers of American soil".

are you in Belgium
in the future, or Belgium in the present?

then it's easy. all we need to do is hiring Somali pirates. they're affordable, incredibly brave and reckless enough to follow Sup Forums into this. 20-30 of those should be enough to take over. in exchange we allow them to occupy the island, found their own state and do whatever they want once we have gone through the shit methodically like it was Saddam's palace.

It's true.

These threads are purely for the purpose of mental masturbation.

Isla Los de Estados

Unihabited except a few Argentinan Marines in a outpost. Which are only relieved eveRyan 35 days or so.

Forested, game animals, fresh water, mountains, near Antarctica, fishing waters, near the Falklands.

We can take out the Marines right after the change of guard. Then have a month to move in and reinforce our position.

Because knowing a man like Epstein the people guarding his island are likely former CIA or international Black Ops security details and a couple hundred /k/ommandos won't do JACKSHIT against special forces tier security detail who know the island inside and out and likely have amassed tons of torture equipment made to mindrape anyone who trespasses.

well, we did find there was some sord of a tunnel entrance near the temple, but I don't think we found any documents, I'll give you that

There was a pizza boat that operated in Christmas cove or something like that.
I think they lost their permit or something

>2016+1
>not knowing about meme magic

He's from the timeline where German neo-Nazis and Republicans invade Belgium to start the third Reich

>some sord of a tunnel entrance near the temple
so not news

4th*

How far is it from the nearest US coast?
I think I can rent a small ship from up the East Coast that could handle a little ocean.

From the looks of it, the Island's Northern shores are easy to land on, but they also have a lot more buildings and therefore entering the island from there would be impossible to do without being detected, not with our limited budget.

Southern cliffs seem rather low and easy at certain parts, too bad that I don't know climbing worth a shit. We should ask around /k/ for volunteers.

We might need a irl meetup and do communication without the use of internet, we're already being observed and if the spikes in shitpostings and spamthreads are anything to go by, they don't like what we're doing.

Is that what you call your crippling depression and adhd?

You're even sporting a proxy for maximum (You)'s harvesting, I suggest you find friends IRL, burger.

there was one on the road near the temple, you could see it from one of the webms showing an aerial view of the island, does anyone have that one?

>4channers
>getting offline and raiding an island, thereby committing multiple felonies and getting apprehended by the US Coast Guard

No.

Voting is easy and well within the capacity of even the most antisocial internet user.

Organizing and executing an illegal raid on some billionaire's island is a different story.

Don't be stupid.

>You will never be rich enough to have a sex slave island filled with Stockholm syndromed qt teens who you buy nice things for and treat pretty well, in exchange for being able to fuck and piss on them whenever you feel horny.

RIDF go away.

Kawasaki Jetski leader standing by

this island has endless resources for defense and connections to US defense contractors. why not just invade Hawaii?

I'm looking
there was footage in the long version of this, IIRC
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_250.mp4

We'll do whatever the fuck we want and I for one don't care how it ends, I just want something to happen in my life for once instead of reading about it on the news.

The Coast Guard doesn't give a shit as long as you're not coming or going towards Mexico's waters.

shit nigga ,are they jewish ?! look at that tample

>There was a pizza boat

I never heard of that when I was living there.

That's too complicated and cost-prohibitive for islanders, anyway.

The islands are very strange to those who have never visited them, partially because they are run by blacks who absolutely refuse to work.

If any project costs money or takes time, blacks don't want to do it.

The idea of waterborne food delivery and the logistics associated with it is something that would make island blacks roll their eyes.

long version got removed
how fund?
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/locations/little-st-james

armed raid on this island would be fucking awesome

dont just meme it
DO IT

its time the globalist jew lizards felt fear.

>The Coast Guard doesn't give a shit

I lived in USVI.

Trust me -- they give a shit.

Feel free to ignore me and pretend that you know what you're doing, though.

I doubt you'll actually follow through.

of course they are jews

how the fuck do they own an island and eat babys all day

A few years ago, Tara and Sasha Bouis had such a moment. They were anchored in their favorite bay near St. Thomas, in the U.S. Virgin Islands. After years of living in the islands, this had become their favorite place to watch the sunset. Everything was perfect, but one thing was missing: pizza.
bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-09-03/this-couple-dropped-everything-to-open-a-pizza-boat-in-the-caribbean

But my boat has an oven, I can make my own pizza.

i feel like you don't know that "pizza" is not *pizza*

purely hypothetically though, i'm sure there's rich connected people who would be willing to fund a raid that gets around that

if we memed it hard enough

The memes are merging

That's very interesting, but whites came up with it, so it makes a bit more sense.

I never heard of them when I was there, but I'm surprised they're still in business.

Their deliveries are restricted to coastal properties, and most houses on St. Thomas are inland.

I can only imagine how much of their profits are getting eaten alive by fuel costs.

Those pizzas must be expensive as fuck.

>i'm sure there's rich connected people who would be willing to fund a raid that gets around that

I doubt it.

Anyone who's rich and crooked enough to want to do that shit is probably friends with Epstein, anyway.

>but whites came up with it, so it makes a bit more sense.
kekekek
I just remember a bit about it
seems like there was a stink about them creating too much traffic or something
I think people would go to them, rather than delivery
IDK

You convinced me JIDF.

i like the camo

I went through my webm folder and found nothing, sorry

>Implying the entire site isn't just weeaboos larping

again. pizzas are not pizzas. and yes, supply of children is expensive as fuck but jews have money

no luck here either
someone should put a bounty on his fake cow
on-stjohn.com/2009/04/04/a-billionaires-cow/

I've 320 hours in Arma and I say we deploy by submergable

When they see the flashpoint

it'll be already to much

i propose we begin more or less constant drone reconnaissance of the island from here on out

i will start my journey right after christmas, i will met you there guys.

does anybody know how i can set google maps to "travel with jetski"?

more like autism and power fantasies. In reality it would be a life raft with couple of fat Sup Forumstards repeating "i'm so sorry i'm so sorry, I didn't know this is private property please can you let us go please" to coast guards and private security

Why is it shaped like a t-shirt?

It's an antelope you pleb

I'm reading up on it.

They quit their jobs and bought a boat in St. Thomas after I left.

They make pizzas on the boat and sell them to anyone who pulls up and wants to order.

I don't know how the fuck they're staying in business, though.

To get ingredients, they'd have to leave the boat, go inland, pay $2 for the truck to take them to Plaza Extra, buy a bunch of insanely overpriced foodstuffs, pay another $1 to take the truck back to their point of debarkation, and get back to their boat.

That's a full day of errand-running right there.

Their customer base is also limited to boat owners, and most people in USVI are way too poor for that shit.

Staying afloat must be tough for them.

Anchor a boat set up for SIGINT within range.

Thread theme(works on many levels):
youtube.com/watch?v=yMVV_HsHcX0

Definitely don't go to their menu and check if every pizza they make corresponds with a unique nationality/ethnicity. That would be grasping at straws so don't even bother.

another fantastic idea! use the boat for both SIGINT and reporting back, as well as collecting weather data and launching drones!
Put me down as a volunteer captain!

No resources, what will we eat or do? At least Tuvalu has... What does Tuvalu have?

for real a couple dozen people a couple small boats and it wouldn't be hard to kill everyone on this island if you knew the right time to do it and the infrastructure that could be exploited.

I can grill like a beast so we got food covered, good old american food

>eat
fish
maybe pizza?

>do
raid
document
mild looting
build paradise

>Not far from American mainland
This is more of a con in some respects: Imagine how quickly LEO and Military will react when they hear some Elite's property is getting trounced?
>Rich countries nearby
Again, more of a con. They will likely help Sex Slave island
>liberation of sex slaves
>possible blackmail dirt on HUNDREDS of global top players?
These would be anyone's ticket out alive. Just be sure the media doesnt spin you as some sort of "Hostage Taker" who "held innocent people (sex slaves) captive" until "Brave police rescued them (killed you)

There's almost certainly a nuclear device rigged to explode if the island is compromised

And it would be completely legal. I'm on the Pacific ocean though so you need a boat over there in the Caribbean.