HOSTAGE SITUATION: Islamic terrorist involving American tourists; one tourist shot and killed

[LIVE STREAM]

Five people were killed as gunmen fired at a castle in Karak, a popular tourist spot.

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a majority Muslim country with 95% of the population following Sunni Islam while a small minority follow Salafi and Shiite branches.

An American woman was killed in a shootout between police and armed men who had holed themselves up in a medieval castle in southern Jordan on Sunday, and other tourists were believed to be trapped inside, police and security sources said. (live stream below)

LIVE STREAM:

northcrane.com/2016/12/18/hostage-situation-islamic-terrorist-involving-american-tourists-one-tourist-shot-and-killed-live-stream/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/18/world/middleeast/ap-ml-jordan-shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, nothing new.

> IN A MEDIEVAL CASTLE> IN A MEDIEVAL CASTLE

>Be american
>go on vacation
>get shot

Christmas keeps getting better and better.

>Visiting m*slim countries as a tourist

I dont go outside in order to not see fucking m*slims. They got what they deserved.

>visiting third world shitholes

for what purpose

>Karak?

Summon the throng!

ONE EXECUTED ALREADY

i'd like to see the architecture of the oldest known civilizations in the middle east

>Five people were killed as gunmen fired at a castle in Karak, a popular tourist spot.

Deus Vult. Why the fuck would you go visit Jordan of all places in this day and age.

> Kerak Castle is a large Crusader castle located in al-Karak, Jordan. It is one of the largest crusader castles in the Levant.
> Construction of the castle began in the 1140s. The Crusaders called it Crac des Moabites or "Karak in Moab", as it is frequently referred to in history books.

The chances they were blue-pilled liberal faggots are extremellyyyyy high, like 99.99% Chance they were.

No truly red-pilled person would ever go to the middle east. They are smart enough to know this.

5 less liberals in the world to worry about!

Just sit back and watch user, This will backlash onto the Leftists.

Isis bombed the place 100 metre away from Hagia Sophia. Pkk bombed the police stations near Grand Bazaar and the old Ottoman Palace. You would really not wanted to see that architecture.

14 more souls inside.

This could get really ugly.

CONFIRMED ISIS!
> CONFIRMED ISIS!

>Jordan
>tourism
you get what your paid for

According to NYT it was 4 cops and a leaf.
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/18/world/middleeast/ap-ml-jordan-shooting.html

One of my favorite Sup Forums memes

>holed themselves up in a medieval castle

I say warm up the catapults.

WOW

Well played...

DEUS VULT

>American

was Canadian, she got raked.

>one Canadian killed
>one Malasyians killed
>three civilians
>six police

It's nothing

Canada is in North America, right?

>visiting an Islamic country
>2016

It's the reason I won't go to Western European countries.

is it sad that any mass shooting with

This, I actually plan on visiting Petra when the middle east has become more stable.
Almost went in 2010, but blew my shot.
Now I probably have to wait 15 years, until the mudslimes stops getting their panties in a bunch.

I think it's more that fact it didn't happen in the US or Europe.

In the past week 200+ have been killed in attacks, yet no on cares or just post the poo in toilet or kitchen analogy.

Probably another Jewspiracy.

Look at the location. Very significant.

this

>Intentionally be a WHITE MALE tourist in a shitskin muslim country
>Bad things happen to you

wew lads surely no one saw this coming

Who in there right mind goes to Jordan for a vacation?

Who in the hell would go to dune coon land for vacation?

Crazier things have happened.

that link doesn't have the livestream? it just has a link to Al Jazeera and they're talking about hong kong, argentina, and weather bullshit
where's the real stream?

My guess: this is a streak of attacks in Middle East launched before a significant attack in Europe for Christmas, because after that no one will care.
We missed the 1 December Paris attack, but it confirmed that they want to strike