hold me Sup Forums ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_0s-54Zf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

:(

I'm here for you if you want to talk

did it smell like burning poo?

Her spirit is free and she won't suffer the indignity of slowly rotting away.

That's pretty metal

POO

pretty hot desu do you have a webm so we can all watch it?

I hate india with a passion
But F

>burnt
I hope she likes burning in hell because cremation is unchristian.

pls don't post frogs on my board

>tfw had to watch her body being burnt as per hindu customs

That's kind of badass tbqh. I hope you pressed F.

>float her flaming corpse down the Ganges as per Indian custom

F

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_0s-54Zf4

Her soul has joined the eternal street user.

Sorry, bro

POO

I know this is gah, but sorry about your loss. I was very close to my grandmother and still think about her everyday.

wow rude

True. You can either request your body be burnt or buried. Burning means the soul is wandering and set free. On the 12th day, you put some of the bones in a container and let it float away in the river, which signifies it goes to heaven.

I don't know what to feel 2bh. She was old and paralysed for 17 years but she was very sweet to me, especially when I was young. She was taken very good care of and lived through 3 strokes, but passed away last night without any indications the previous day.

who else here had to pull life support from a family member?

pulled the plug on my mom. cried like a fucking bitch for an entire week.

the worst part was when i had my one-on-one talk with her, she was barely conscious, and during my private talk i told her they were gonna pull the life support, i was looking down at the floor and she shook her head but didn't speak. to this day i don't know if she was shaking her head because she didn't want to be taken off the life support, or because she wanted to. it terrifies me to this day.

Well, thats what happens when you don't reply to a "reply to this thread or your [blank] will die in 24 hours" thread. Did you learn a valuable lesson?

She's shitting in gods street now, pajeet.

respect

What was her fav TV serial, user?

Sieg heil friend

it's okay pajeet, she's in a better place now where the toilet witches can't get her

Sympathies to you and your family, friend.

Mohabattein I believe.

My mother died 2 month ago, but yes, I didn't make pol thread about it like a little faggot.

And you are crying for your grandmother?

This thread is reported..

i thought indian custom was to throw the corpses into the ganges and letting them rot while bathing beside them

Good job, you removed kebab!

at least you weren't the person who actually killed your mom like me

Shh now serb

I don't know. She was suffering from paralysis for 17 years and couldn't walk and didn't have TV next to her bed

It's 11.45 PM here and I can't think of anything else

I feel your pain man. Very sad. Perhaps death is better than suffering for years and years. I don't know

Where's the story faggot

That's a terrible burden to live with user, I don't know if I could do the same in your shoes.

Whoops I've read it.
What an awful experience.. My condolences Riley.

Sorry goy just remember that we are almost in the current year +2 and family is a social construct. Memes aside I am sorry but nothing lasts forever,here's a photo of a smiling soviet chink to cheer you up

She didn't know what you were talking about user. It was her time

Anons your comments are melting my heart as that jet fuel melted those steel beams :(

Don't remind me about fire and melting. The fire would just not burn quickly enough. Took ages and ages. I just left the place after some time. I couldn't watch it anymore

Her soul was already gone user

She's pooing in a better place now, Raj.

>F

??? There is nothing unchristian about cremation.

F

and what about your dad? died on the frontline at Vukovar?

F

My condolences Pajeet

Shit man I'm sorry :(
F

F

;_;

Id rather go out like that than lay 6ft under with maggots crawling out of my eye sockets

and fuck being cremated in some oven like a Jew in Auschwitz

What happened to her face helmet when you burned her?

Make sure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands, OP.