>Spend four weeks learning Katakana
>Spend the rest of my life learning Kanji

WHO MADE THIS SHIT LANGUAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/live/kanoya/0033fm/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much does one need to know as a Tourist outside Tokyo?

kill yourself weeaboo

fuck weebs and fuck gooks

too real

I learned Hiragana and Katakana within a week. You really just gotta put more effort into it. Start picturing all those weeb words you know in Japanese.

Gooks suck

You're just retarded bro.

ja
it is strange how they mix those alphabets to avoid confusion because some words are written the same
looks like a quick and dirty solution to a writing system that needed some extra development to avoid ambiguity

ユー・キャン・ラーン・ジャパニーズ・イフ・ユー・トゥライ

>I learned Hiragana and Katakana within a week

receipts

very amusing 8/10

>WHO MADE THIS SHIT LANGUAGE
The Chinese. Where do you think Japan stole their architecture from?

They had to get cheap replacements from somewhere after you nuked them twice.

As always Sup Forums you give me motivation to study my deck instead of shitposting

>learning anything but korean

japan literally sucks US cock, more than half their population knows english, and china is our factories to be (((soon))) removed and put back to murika. Anything remaining in china will be americas or europes, and they're worse off than us so it's not like we need to stoop to learning chinese to be superior and take over their resources

Hey we hooked them up with some real deals when we rebuilt that island. Without the US we wouldn't have anime japs and that would be just terrible.

Alphabetじゃないよ、アホ外人

Learn korean instead

OP u do know japs dont like non japs right? u should just end it nigger

>2017
>learning irrelevant slant-eyed languages

>wanting to have anything to do with that shithole

This. The language itself isn't the issue, it's the 3000 years of insular culture that you have to be immersed in for years to even grasp.

ps FUCK politeness levels. That shit's the worst.

Are you a Jew per chance?

This is why Japanese women go mad for westerner dick, all their men are self loathing fuccbois and shitskins are just animals.

日本語は難しい言語ではありません!
毎日30分くらい勉強すれば役に立つ日本語を覚えることができますので、頑張ってください!

>見て見て!僕はできる子だよ!すごいっしょ!ほめて!
氏ね

Aren't you a milennial?

Haven't you been absorbing japanese culture elements since the days of Yu-Gi-Oh! ?

politeness levels should be easy to understand for milennials, it's generation X and the current rising generation that are fucked

>spend years/thousands of hours trying to learn a language to babby level fluency
>literally every conversation you have in the language the native speaker will smile, compliment your attempt , and switch to English

Retarded course of action tbqh senpai,

Unless you are learning it purely as a hobby/for fun, in which case go for it.

Generation Z they're calling that.

Ich kann deinen Japanischen Quatsch gar nicht verstehen. Bitte wiederhole mal auf einer menschenlesbaren Sprache.

Japan is currently playing some pretty dank music

radio.garden/live/kanoya/0033fm/

>Spend two weeks learning Hiragana
>Spend four weeks learning Katakana
With a learning disability that bad, you're not going to have an easy time with any language.

天皇陛下万歳(/・ω・)/ヽ(`▽´)/ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

>Majoring in Japanese
Embarrassing.

i hate lazy foreigners who cant be arsed to speak english

お前もな。

Japanisch ist keine schwere Sprache!
Um nützliche Wörter zu lernen genügen schon 30 Minuten jeden Tag, also gib bitte dein bestes.

Fuck, why does everything sound so weird in German?

Katakana and hiragana is the same fucking thing dumb idiot. I learned both at the same time. The 5k kanji benchmark took me 3 years. I'm fairly fluent, can converse with the Jap grad students in my lab pretty well.

yes im aware its lazy to expect the world to learn my lauagage,you better do it anyway

3k*, typo

>All these anglos jealous the yellow man's culture is surpassing theirs

it's KAWAII!

Stop being a weeb and learn English first.

I'm dying

A good read.

American girls were in Kyoto yesterday visiting a temple, very annoying. Describing temple as "so lit" and taking selfie with stick every 10 steps

Disgusting people

> Three different fucking alphabets.
> Get a single letter wrong and you've just insulted your potential employer's mother.
> Spend the rest of your life unemployed, in your room, fapping to anime and playing vidya.
> Kill self in shame.

It took you 6 weeks to learn 92 characters? How stupid can you get?

>selfie stick

anyone who owns one of those should be dragged out into the streets and shot

智障

And each kanji has two or three different kinds of possible readings, each with multiple ways. Highest different readings I've seen is 7.

Yes it's ridiculous. I wonder how niggers could start building society with that mess with theri half-IQ of japs.

30 Minuten ich sonst auf Videospiele verbringen könnte.

What advice can you give to avoid being an embarrassing tourist in Japan?

Still easier than learning Chinese, brainlet.

Half of Katakana is just Hiragana with straighter lines. How does it take you twice as long to learn it?

1. dont be a disgusting gaijin

that is all

That's some oldschool early 2000s shit

ユー アール ア リータード

You're dumb as fuck kōhai.

It's like that to keep foreigners the fuck out

I wasn't in Poland but I don't know how far the Japanese manners autism goes.

Why?

Didn't they observe the people around them and notice that would not have been acceptable behavior. It does not take a fucking genius to read social ques and act in the way you are supposed to.

There parents did not install enough shame in them as a child. They should have felt awful for looking like an idiot.

>>Spend two weeks learning Hiragana
>>Spend four weeks learning Katakana
Who spends twice as much time learning kata as hira?

In two weeks you could have them both learned. wtf.

stop typing in fucking katakana you stupid fucks

Guter Punkt.

My uni offers Japanese courses for free, but kanji seriously turns me off from ever learning nip speak. Is it possible to get by in Japan without knowing 90% of all kanji? Learning hiragana, katakana, grammar and vocabulary doesn't strike me as too difficult.

Sup Forums should get over the anime shit. this maybe started out as an anime board but only freaks and autists care about that shit any more

you have to go back

im learning chinese. They talk like fucking robots. The sentence structure is fucked half the time speaking like a even more retarded yoda. Getting pretty good at the Pinyin and know a few dozen gookrunes. Can speak about simple stuff if say i was a tourist. Only been learning for 3 months.

I think the hardest for me were the wa and ga particles because most materials would try to simplify it.

Well Nipland isn't so different to Britain.
I just kept quiet and didn't eat in public.

Actually it has two syllablaries and one logograph, each with specific uses.

I still don't know what the fucking difference is

When I found out there are six ways to say the word 'ma' and they all have different meanings is the day I gave up

Reminder there is literally no reason to learn Japanese over Mandarin

who ever decided to make that png is one of the biggest faggots in this world.

holy shit, that was cringey read

randomXD tier

我也学习中文,比日语更容易啦。

Yah, you end up using 20% of the kanji 80% of the time.

Depends, do you want to be illiterate?

It's funny because all of it is true even if exaggerated.

Fuck tonality, Chinese is the worst

Not if you want to read anything.
Sure, you'll find a ramen shop, but you don't know the kanji for bathroom or in/out

hira/kata is piss easy alphabet, kanji vocab just takes time.

t. edgemaster

You just have to know in what situation to use it. Even some native Japanese find it confusing

Yeh its messed up.. the accents above the letter is the way you say it. That is one the main hard points to get over.

I managed to learn katakana and hiragana in like 2 days, you fucking retard.

You just need a good sensei to teach you. Try learning Japanese with this guy, he helped so many
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE

>Spent 3 semesters taking French courses
>1 more to go
>Realize I can't speak French if my life depends on it
>Only saving grace is that I've known the professor all 3 of those semesters and I think he's gay for me

Is it weird I can pronounce Eastern European words better than I can French?

Nihongo No Mori

Come use our youtube channel to learn Japanese guys :D

next time you see a person like that: stab them

How was it communication wise for ya?

Moshi Moshi desu senpai

French is fucking shit. It's impossible to know what things are meant to sound like, at least slavtongue is predictable even if it's difficult to articulate.

Stop writing in Quintana

This is america, right in american

actually four alphabets, since they use latin too

>if you combine the Kanji for "small" and "woman", you get the word "carbeurator"

Nah their fourth is roman characters mate

youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g

>learning jap
If you keep it a hobby it's fine but don't do anything dumb like get a degree in it.

You likely would be better off learning chink though.

Use が to place emphasis on the noun itself

Use は to place emphasis on what the noun is doing

You use almost every sound we use in our language so it's probably way easier for you.

I personally find french very hard to pronounce, but have no trouble with japanese and german sounds.

Try harder faggot

With French you sort of just get used to it and over time you figure it out. Can't pronounce fords for shit but I can figure how they're roughly supposed to sound or how they're written.