It's time to stop pretending you believe in religion. We have theories to explain the origins of the universe...

It's time to stop pretending you believe in religion. We have theories to explain the origins of the universe. Its like you guys are 15 and still believing in Santa Claus; it's time to grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SU-AAJc1ZKs
youtube.com/watch?v=3rS7nw3FVvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums is one person

lmao

Tell me
How was the Universe created?

Obviously I'm speaking to who it may concern

youtu.be/SU-AAJc1ZKs

the real red pill is realizing not everyone is "woke" as you are and need a common value system derived from the metaphysical big man in the sky so they cooperate with you. you pseudo-intellectual

Just hang tight... the theory change a few hundred times during the next century.

Remember. Atheists really aren't that bright, atheism itself was created by Jews to keep you out of heaven. Atheists are cucks and the gimps of the Jews.

Red pills work in conjunction with each other there is no "real" redpill.

I don't believe in a god but religion helps people through bad times

Why you gotta be a cunt for leaf? so you are an atheist good for you, do you tell kids santa is not real too?

Jesus taught that heaven is already here and what you're speaking of is a misinterpretation of his teaching.

pic related

Your flag makes your entire thread invalid. I'm sorry.

if you dive deep enough, religion explains what we are just now proving scientifically

I believe in Kek since theres evidence for him

Ignoring sky man, lets analyze a couple things

>why do you need a bribe of Heaven and a threat of Hell to act finely, holy, virtuously, etc?
>if an eskimo who has never heard of jesus lives a life of thankless selfless servitude, and never harms his fellow man, but never prays or confesses to God, does he go to heaven or hell?

Do not give a flying fuck.

If speaking the truth means we have to be enemies with the religious then fuck it, we're enemies.

>Question: Why am I on this Earth, alive at this time?
>Atheist answer: We evolved over a span of millions of years, Then your parents fucked.

Gee, thanks Atheism!

why do you even need to explain the origin of the universe

if you didnt have an answer then what would the difference be? ur still here and so is the universe

other than a matter of intellectual curiosity it is irrelevant

>bible is completely compatible with current scientific knowledge
>fedoras claim otherwise

that explanation is perfectly satisfactory

just because it upsets you doesnt mean it is false or incomplete

You have untestable theories that prove that there was once something that existed that which created everything?

Sounds smart and very scientific!

The bible is just a book about meme magic. The Holy Spirit is basically an egregore contiousness.

Its a pretty powerfull spell book, you should try to understand the memes in it.

Its certainly more based than the memes of other religions.

I don't disagree. I'm not atheist. But what science is proving is the not the man in the sky

Hold fast to your dogma. Allow me to let a man who lived 2 god damn millennia ago simplify it for you (oh you thought your ideas were new and somehow special).

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the intelligent as false, and by rulers as useful.”
― Seneca

>that explanation is perfectly satisfactory

But not so helpful in a spiritual sense. If it is just the sheer force of atoms that propel us through life then what's the point in it other than maximum pleasure in what time we have?

Thanks for the quote. This is great.

Why? Objectivity is necessary to communicate ideas between people. To enforce and make logical odds, there must be an objective measure of morality. Why not let it be a God? If there is no God, why not simply adopt a measure as a lesser type of absolute objectivity? And finally, why not simply adopt the God of your ancestors?

>But muh real origins, what happens after you die, muh contradictory claims
If relativism is how a society is built, none of these matter either. Besides, at what point does it make a practical difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=3rS7nw3FVvY

delete yourself you athiest faggot

Most atheists I know are pretty fucking dumb. They spout off about this or that new scientific theory, but they themselves couldn't solve a derivative if you put a gun to their head. Ive watched countless atheist vs religious apologist videos and the vast majority of the time the atheist gets BFTO by the end of the debate.

The mind of the atheist is full of ego and self importance.. they think they have the answers, but really they're just dumbasses trying to feel superior - not unlike the 14 year old who posts here and thinks he's part of a secret club.

agreed

Who wrote the Bible

Oh

Oh my

/curb your enthusiasm theme plays

The way you talk about atheists sounds like liberals talking about conservatives

>Ive
>..
>using dashes (the marginally less pseudo-intellectual version of the semicolon)
>who's
>inb4 Bong tries to correct my use of 'z' in 'apologize' (even though that's the correct and original spelling before Bongs corrupted the language)

Field was too long so pic related.

No one is religious here obviously. Christianity is a religion of peace, not racism.