Prove me immigrants are bad for Europa? Diversity in inevitable and we should be progressive. Stop the hate...

Prove me immigrants are bad for Europa? Diversity in inevitable and we should be progressive. Stop the hate. If you say it is just because you will not be white anymore, you would be racist and that wouldn't be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=axY7jYe7lus&t=108s&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, why don't we let them have europe and we all move to the middle east! great idea OP!

Stadistics prove it

not an argument

If you support the European people being replaced then they're great I guess. such an opinion would make me think you have no connection to your fellow Europeans or european culture and are either a materialist who loves only money or a liberal who feels guilty about being European.

Amerifat here. Work at at a medium sized software company.

Employ tons of white people - most of them are fucking idiots. Bugs up the ass, tons of customer complaints, executives generally hate engineering. Started bringing Muslims from Paki + India to help our 'mid level' engineering team.

Product stabilized after 6 months. Customer complaints went down. New feature sets actually work instead of breaking older shit. Tons of missed bugs that would have broken even more shit identified.

White engineers took credit until we got a new CTO. New CTO rolls in and used to be a software engineer @ Microsoft. Lets go 1/3 of the white engineering base and gives the money over to the new Muslim engineers.

Product is better than ever. Stock prices are high. Life is good.

Now whites are complaining about discrimination. CTO gets let go by board. Introduce new white "alpha" CTO that lets go mid level Muslim engineers to hire on more white college intern - legit the engineering building is now 9/10 whites.

Software collapses yet again. Major company that invested in our upcoming beta program pulls out and with it goes $500k. Word gets out, other companies leave. Stocks plunge yet again. A fucking BUG OPENS UP ABOUT MEMES IN OUR GODDAMN SOFTWARE no bullshit.

Left that shithole.

Anywhere I work from here on that is mostly white in engineering will be a sign of failure.

The truth that POL does not want to hear.

Why Europe? Why now?
Sure there has always been immigration

But why in the massive waves now, why in just 4 years have they went from being 2% to 15% of Germany's population.

Yeah it is an argument. He's using your logic against you.

Because of the Holocaust. It's payback time.

Nice pasta

wtf is this trying to say?

Found the muslim.

>Diversity in inevitable and we should be progressive. Stop the hate.

Not an argument. I don't hate others, I just wish to remain myself.

Yeah I forgot for all the "red pilled" bullshit that gets spewed here almost none of you work in a STEM field.

Because China is over 99% Asian
Because Nigeria is over 99% Black

And you Gypsies should go back to India

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks

youtube.com/watch?v=axY7jYe7lus&t=108s&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks

tl;dr - Every time cultures clash, violence ensues. Your virtuous egalitarianism will not be welcome in the new Islamic caliphate, faggot.

Name one muslim country that is doing well by modern development standards.

Now that you've failed, please explain why should we import their backwards culture and evil religion into Europe? We already had one Dark Age, thanks.

I work in software and you're full of shit. In fact, it's the opposite.

Modern development standards aka being a cuck?

Iran is doing very well and is based as fuck. Just because they won't want to be run be a cabal of Jews like Eurotrash is does not make them underdeveloped.

They are gaining more ties to actual powerful nations such as Russia and China while EU is being torn down by its own people.

Top keks indeedies!

>Iran is doing very well

>Iran
>$368 billion GDP
>$7,168 average annual household income
>0.742 HDI

>Spain
>$1.4 trillion GDP
>$20,000 average annual household income
>0.97 HDI

That's how a "muslim country that is doing very well" looks like, way way worse than a shitty corrupt country like Spain? What a bunch of goat-fucking, dirt-eating, devil-worshipping losers.

Fuck Islam, fuck arabs, and fuck you, faggot.

And Iran has hugr oil reserves. Spain has what citrus groves? Mediocre wine? Still better than Iran.

Globalists BTFO again.