It's Sunday. Which means most of Sup Forums went to Church today or at least this week

It's Sunday. Which means most of Sup Forums went to Church today or at least this week.

How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

moodychurch.org/watch-online/
youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same old marxist cuck story and migrant shilling. Why doesn't priests have any fucking integrity?

I'm leaving right now.

it was nice

>tfw don't go to church but read the bible

Just what it was meant to be, a sacrifice.

>implying the Sabbath is on Sunday

are you a protestant?

>tfw two intelligent to go to church

my God doesn't want me to go to church

>It's Sunday. Which means most of Sup Forums went to Church today or at least this week.
ok pablo

Clearly it's because you're satan

I wouldn't want you at my church either

tripfags are going to hell 2bh

>Be going through Spiritual awaking
>No friends at all online or real life
>been off Sup Forums for weeks after the election
>Mfw god is toying me right now

I work cameras at my church so I don't actually have to put my hands up or dance and shit. It was fine I guess.

Mass is always a refreshment. I don't know why, but I always feel like I turn into a total fruitcake in church though

Same old, same old. Absolved sins during the day. Had an orgy with altar boys in the evening. Had a nice mafia boss who showered me with money to make his sins disappear. Contemplated whether I should send them to the archbishop for lobbying or buy myself the third car.

>I don't actually have to put my hands up or dance and shit.
Is this what protestants actually do? Is it actually like black people church?

havent been to church since grandmother died a couple of years

But I only went and participated out of respect for her..

other than that Im far above hanging around with mind controlled sheep.getting my mind fucked in some temple.

>t. fedora

>29 years old
>never been to a religious service in my life
>feelsgoodman.png

Church of Christ. Had a good time singing songs.

Sorry m'lady, I became enlightened a long time ago.

This is false. There is no corruption in the Catholic church

That's because you betrayed God

>two intelligent
Was this an intentional joke?

Temple was great!

I find church to be hazardous to my faith, the people there are horrible hypocrites. But I do enjoy going to my local cathedral occasionally when it is quiet, a very beautiful and spiritual building.

No. Its a pretty big multicultural church where we have a light show, an alright band, and a quire. Most college attendees my age go and dance and jump around in front of the stage, girls especially. It's cool that we don't sing hymns and what not but it's just not my kind of thing. The days I hate the most are when I can't do cameras because all the college age students go in the back to have like in depth talks on Christianity and faith. It is so fucking hard not to show my power level during these talks but its nice to engage with others instead of getting preached at. There are lots of cute girls that go to these sessions too which is also a plus.

It was ok.

Kill urself degenerate weebcuck.

You worship the father of lies.

You changed your trip.

i hate america so much

Talked about not being a man pleaser and that only caring about following God.

Some verses we went over

Galatians 1:10
For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

John 12:43
for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

Luke 16:15
And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves in the sight of men, but God knows your hearts; for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God.

Are you that panama communist that's gets triggered by religion and in particular Christanity?

Sabbath was yesterday, satan-spawn.

I shouted CIA NIGGERS MIT NIGGERS at the local temple the other day. Admired how the ortho church had candles in the windows I guess for Christmas. Western churches were dark and barren.

Always a good lesson to remember.

Delete your account newfag

no u

Just because a certain group worshiping the way you want me to you hate America? You do know that David danced until his clothes came off right? (2 Samuel 6:14-18) Then when Sauls daughter asked what the fuck was he doing, David put that bitch in her place and cucked her out of having children. (2 Samuel 6:20-23)

I haven't gone to Church in months. Both priests were getting pretty political in their sermons during the election, and I haven't been able to bring myself to go back.

Colonial christianity is trashy and fruitless, so no. No point in this country

I didn't go. I'm honestly trying to get back into the swing of church, but there are a lot of hurdles.

I'm absolutely sick of this "God forgives" nonsense that I see in a lot of churches. Priests go advocate for "progressive" causes, whores and non-virgins expect to be treated as marriage material, and any piece of trash can feel like a "good guy," just by attending Church once a week.

I know there are a lot of Catholics on Sup Forums. I might be able to look past the pedophilia, and abysmal Pope, but the Catholic Churches in my area are heavily Hispanic.

There are two Orthodox Churches, neither seems "good."

Then a handful of Protestant and non-denominational Churches that I'm trying to sift through.

Christians of Sup Forums, how can I find a church with qt virgins and a serious attitude towards faith? I don't want to deal with the "Everyone's a sinner, but God forgives! Do whatever you want 6 days of the week"-crowd.

moodychurch.org/watch-online/

Skip to 10:00
There is an agenda against us.

Church of Christ avoids pretty much all the nonsense you mentioned.

Yep, that's what I always say. Now, be a good Lamb, always pay your tithe, always obey and never doubt the priest.

try the latter day saints

Before I watch this, Christ already said the world is against us. What does he say that is different?

i went to church on Saturday.

Who'se going to #MidnightMass this weekend? Looking forward to spending midnight on the 24th at church before enjoying a meal with friends and family.

#FamilyLifeCristianLife

>26 year old
>same
>not even baptised
>indeedly feelsgoodman.jpeg

The million dollar question is whether feels compensate for hell though

Didn't go. I'm sick today.

>ReasonsSwedenIsThirdWorld

Thanks user.

I've considered it from time to time. Maybe I'm just unfairly biased against Mormons because the one young one I met was trash. If all else fails, I'll give it a shot.

So much this, as a Catholic that recently moved to the UK, I just can't go to church on Sundays anymore, when I started going, it was the usual love, peace stuff etc. but then the priest rambled on about Migrants, Openness etc.

I love to help people sure, but not to the point of bringing in hordes of clearly identifiable savages that will screw up European societies.

In a way it was directed at me, a Sup Forumstard, and he went on to say that heaven is gonna suck for us, because it's """Multicultural""" in heaven.

It was cool, ran the sound like I usually do.

Saw lots of qt waifus ill never have.

i stopped going because the pastor is a condescending asshole

he sits in his office gossiping about everyone
>"im not judging her, but so and so is a terrible member of the church"
shit like that

Was this country actually founded on Judeo-Christian values?

Because it's literally a cuck idealogy. When's the last time you actually did something other than turn the other cheek? Meanwhile Muslims behead your people.

>Judeo-Christian
No such thing. Christian thought of various self-groups played a pretty yuge role though.

Make sure the late night meal is at a restaurant. Santa won't come if you are home and awake during the wee hours of Christmas.

Has anyone here met a date/girlfriend/wife at church?

>Quire

i briefly dated a girl from worship but found out she is a vegan and stopped replying to her

Fucking hate this "Judeo-Christian" shit.

Christian values though, yes.

Remember a rebelmedia video where he talked about the three major cities of western civilization. Rome... Athens... JERUSALEM. What a fucking retard, Jerusalem have had nothing to do with western culture and haven't even been considered the west until maybe after world war 2.

>Judeo-Christian values

The only values these two religions share is the 10 commandments. And even then, Jews only consider the commandments valid when applied to other jews, because goyim don't count as people.

You might as well say "islamo-christian values". It's an equivalent statement.

Christianity is an extension of, and based entirely on, Jewish folkore

>B..but Jews and Christians don't get along always and argue about the differences

Muslim Indians and Hindu Indians don't agree on religion either, and they're still both Indians

I'm trying to think of it, but I don't think I know anybody who got married based on meeting a girl a church. I guess the closest would be some times I came across a qt in church that I already knew and it seemed like she wanted to see me again some time.

>Sup Forums
>gf

>Muslim Indians and Hindu Indians don't agree on religion either, and they're still both Indians

So? Whites and jews aren't the same race, unlike pakis and indians.

The word of God is beautiful. Down with degeneracy.

I don't LARP.

Church of Christ, Southern Baptist if one is available, just avoid any kind of Mormonism. Trust me. I dated a Mormon girl once. Not only do they have a heretical false prophet, they believe in magic underwear and soul fucking

Anybody have some experience or insight about Anglicans? It is a denomination that is the most intriguing to me right now.

Interesting. I spoke with the pastor after services.
I wanted his interpretation of a motto I encountered [abbreviated] once in Casanova's memoirs, and again in Mrs. Alfred Gatty's "Book of Sun-Dials." The motto was "PARCE TEMPORI SEQUERE DEUM," or roughly "save thy time [and] follow God" according to every translation I've found.
Like Casanova, he understood the motto as an exhortation requiring submission to providence. He intends to give a sermon concerning providence on the first Sunday of the new year. I'm looking forward to it, as providence has always been a difficult concept for me.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

People go to church these days?

Where I live they even get out weird hats and women where you can't see anything but their fearful eyes in big festivals at some times of the year.

Daily reminder that Pagans aren't human

as if it's up to some random amenigger to decide, which religion is european...

It was nice, thanks for asking.

Christianity was created by people with the same brown DNA as their levantine neighbours. Modern christians can be any race, but Christianities genetic and cultural origins are the same place as Judaism

I had to stop going to church because it was pretty much pic related

Look, if you want to be Christian then just convert. It's not difficult.

Daily reminder that you are a race traitor

Pretty good, talked about how God is love and we must be loving in order to know God

Didn't make that image, it's from classic Sup Forums, so your ad Vexillum doesn't exactly work.

Still, the 3 Abrahamic religions originated in the fertile crescent, levant, arabia and egypt, and I'd be hard-pressed to find people who consider those places part of Europe. All geographers consider those locations part of west Asia or Africa.

>Greece and Rome were not human
>Alabama education

stop raiding Sup Forums you huge fucking hypocrite

You too, friend.

Just went my first time, an medium sized OCA parish.

Was somewhat overwhelming/confusing and I noticed my head wandering off a couple times. But it was a very interesting and beautiful experience.

Don't really know how to think about it yet it was all so new and everything, will be going next week and meeting with the priest in a couple days though.

In fact, let's compare. There is of course a central spiritual necessity, but in terms of rituals let's compare.

>poor water on your head
>whole congregation blesses you
>say you reject satan in public
>now you can drink wine in church
>probably you can stay after for coffee or maybe you just shake the priest's hand on the way out

vs.

>yes please chop my dick apart
>this is my covenant with g-d
>rabbi literally sucks your dick and drinks your blood

israel

You don't even need to. I have methodist grandparents but don't attend "church" because church in the US, and colonial religion, is quite trashy

You also got pretty schooled by my comment, modern christians can be any race, but the creators of christianity were brown levantine Jews from west asia

In the context of north American christianity it makes sense though. Christians here are massive zionists (Christian zionism) and statistically hold the highest positive opinion on Jews and Israel of any western non-Jewish group. Judeo-Christian can refer to the religions common origin and folkore, as well as the modern American "alliance" of protestantism and judaism.

>Cool Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

>worshiping a jewish made religion

Christcucks are literally the only reason jews exist and do what they do. Emperor Julianus was going to exterminate every single jews, but christcucks prevented it by chimping out when they found out. They didn't do it because they didn't want the growing power of christcucks to fuck up the empire. And eventually of course they did.

Fuck you and your jewish subversive religion.

Take your meme religion and shove it up your ass, I wish the Christians and the Muslims would have finished you fuckers off

Paganism got btfo by other religions a long time ago, the ones that are still left are almost always communist degenerates