Admit it. if trump would have lost you fuckers would be raging harder than the democrats right now...

admit it. if trump would have lost you fuckers would be raging harder than the democrats right now. trump would be on twitter every hour tweeting out new bullshit about how the election was rigged for hillary. trump would never let it go for the rest of his life. you'd be counting the days hillary hasnt appeared in public since the election. you'd be dreaming theories about how hillary died at the 9/11 ceremony and how our president is hillary's body double. fucking trump won and some retard STILL rolled into comet pizza strapped and primed to double-tap some pedos. there's no way you guys would have taken a trump loss as lightly as the democrats have taken the hillary loss. just admit it.

>cryingbaby.wav

Trump said he may question the election.

Hillaty said it was unthinkable, dangerous

Your side took the moral high-ground then plunged into what you claimed was the abyss, as usual. Trump never took that position.

Retard

i'm a Jewish pedophile and i'm literally shaking right now.

Das right nigga. Hundreds would die.

but holy kek that guy is a retard

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." A · H

If if if if if...
Obama, don't you have some golfing to do?

That's exactly what you shits are doing, because you're shit. You think it's important tobspam twitter now that you lost. It's hilarious.

And no, most of us are used to the world being shit so we would have moved on and continued shitposting. You're shit btw, you have taken the loss as badly as you possibly can, it doesn't get much worse. You're a laughing stock.

lol guess we'll never know because he won

>still rolled into comet pizza strapped and primed to double tap pedos
This is my fetish.

I actually had to Put the Poison Gas back into my basement

Difference is, Trump would've had clear cases of election fraud and a legit cause for an investigation. They barely scratched the surface and found shitloads of suspect shit going on in areas Cuntllary won.

Also,

YOU FUCKING LOST YOU FAGGOT GET OVER IT

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

Since Hillary lost I guess we'll never know.

how can the micro man balance himself so well on top of that pointed fence?

>If

No after a while we would just get over it. From now on for the next MONTHS I am sure that liberals would be still butthurt

nice

Everyone was told and conditioned to accept a hillary win that never emerged. None were as surprised about the result as we were. Its been a hell of a year cunt.

But Trump didn't lose, so this doesn't matter. Hahaha.

Actually no, we would have behaved properly for the most part, Impeached Hillary within the first few months because she is a proven fucking criminal. Worse than a Felon, would you want a convicted human trafficker, drug trafficker, gun trafficker, career criminal whom takes bribes as President?

She has not been convicted, yet, however our reasons would be justified in removing a literal witch and proven criminal from trying to lead "the free world".