This guys comes up to you and says

This guys comes up to you and says
"I heard you talk shit about Romanians"

How do you respond?

give that qt hungarian the time of his life

Have a wank

Suck his dick and swallow his jizz to assert dominance.

Ask him if he's a Hung Aryan or a gypsy

Ask him what the 'S' in his belly-button stands for

Ne futem?

what are you going to do about it, kurwa

why is this board infested with mentally ill individuals?

>filename

>slav
>romanian
Ok bro

Provoke him into attacking me then empty my .45 into his chest. God didn't make everyone equal, but Colt did.

ask what are his pr's and outlift him

What did you just say?

Can't unsee.

>I will give no money to you gypsy

I will fucking execute you, now shut your fucking mouth.

>post pic of a guy who's invested 1000+ hours into making his physique sexually appealing

>Why do you people find him sexually appealing? I'm confus.

Try

Call 2 Herbalife reps and watch them tear the poor guy apart with their special offer + free motivational speech.

Kick him in the dick.

>implying he can't have a gun of his own
>implying he doesn't have better reflexes than your fat ass
You burgers are funny.

Punch in the face so hard his grandchildren become instantly retarded.

And slay him with your katana?

wtf romania when did you get so shredded

>Implying gypsies, let alone European gypsies, carry guns
The only thing they carry are cups for change, but hey, I don't blame an Italian for defending one of his own people.

Link to all the G4P he did on his social media and local Romanian forums. Works every time because they've all done it.

"I don't have any money for you, fuck off gypo."

*teleport behind him*
nothing personel kid

If you find anything sexually appealing about a man you're mentally ill unless you're a women. When you look at that picture you're not supposed to feel anything sexual, if you were a sane person that is.

While you were invaded, I lifted metals.
While you were working in Germany, I was working in the gym.
While you drank votka, I drank water.
While you ate kebab, I ate vegetables.
While you slept, my mind was working out.

They usually carry knives (which you'll hardly win against at close range), but if they're in the USA it's another story. Anyway, they are fellow Europeans and usually far less degenerate than burgers, some of them are ok in my book.

>Gypsies being okay ever
Go eat some spaghetti and stop embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of where have the Nordic generals gone?

I will definitely win at close range if he is not expecting it. Judging by how he looks he probably won't have a knife, and he probably would not expect a gun. And when I was in Italy, gypsies were horrible, they just follow people around and beg for money. The old ladies that look like they have leprosy are the worse.

fag

sauce

but that would be pretty gay

OOGA BOOGA MUG FUK
and shoot him

EW can't unsee.

Kicking the shit out of this gypsie motherfucker like my old grandpa did it years ago harharhar.

I had a lot of test paparts these weeks. Just wait, from next week I have 2 weeks of vacantion

Oh Jesus Christ

Marry Christmas

Same thing

If anything Romanians are just turbo slavs

My grandpa fucked your grandma!

Make him rage out until he swings and choke him til he passes out

This is one low class banter, even lower, then the living-standards in your country.

I wish I knew the sauce senpai. It's from Sup Forums.

First you need to get out from the basement!

Call him bulgarian rapebaby and let him suck my dick nohomo.

>there are no Romanians, only gypsies
Memes aside, some actual Romanian guys are based and hard wokers, there's one trainer in my gym who's ripped as fuck and I know some other ones too. I agree that most gypsies are scum though.

You wish stupid slav

>knives (which you'll hardly win against at close range)

Why won't this meme die? Fedoras of the world seem to be the only ones who push this.

Even if you get the jump on me and close the distance, it's a fucking handgun, not a polearm. You might get a few stabs in, but you're gonna get 7 rounds of 115grain JHP in your belly.

I'm just shit posting in a shit post thread, but yeah I am sure that's true.

Da

Delete your account

"I heard you talk shit about Hungarians "

Yes I always do!

Suck his cock. Sexy bastard.

I like Ceobanu but his nipple looks like pepperoni

Pretty sure I can beat up a roiding manlet. If not I'll just use a knife.

Typical for muslim cowards.

"Nah man, Romanians are awesome, like that snazzy plum moonshine"

>you might get a few stabs in
In other words, you die while the guy with the knife still has a good chance to disarm you and walk off unarmed.

using steroids is the ultimate act of cowardice as a man. becoming chemically dependent to compete for sexual mates.

Look at his disgusting bellybutton.

Romanians are truly untermensch.

>everyone who is not a hairy fat muslim uses roids
Lol

> we are relatives
Puny argument.

Omg, I'd apologize to him and beg him while on my knees to let me pleasure his beautiful and superior romanian COCK!

I'd swallow every last drop of his delicious manly nectar and big him for more. I'd lick his armpits and caress his muscular body.

I'd beg him to give me his number so we can do it again. But he's day he's not gay and that he's never done anything like this before and he not interested in doing it again. I tell him that's fine and I pull out my wallet and give him all the money I have and offer to go to the nearest ATM to withdraw all of my saving so this Romanian god can have any life he wishes.

professional fitness models all use steroids you silly gyspy.

You have some problems....

Sure thing Ali!

I would suggest you come here and share some experiences:

Know your gods!

Throat punch.

Throw copper wire as bait and run

I don't think he would try to chase moors anyway, that'd be a waste of energy!

Tell him to stop spreading division among our white brethren, as we should all unite our efforts to combat mudslimes and degenerates.

My answer : "What's the problem you are not Romanian"

Better moor than turk.

Yes I am you wannabe Roman but actual Turk!

MY YAHEE
MY YAHOO
MY YAHA
MY YA-HAHA

Numa numa iei

wwhy you look so gay? wanna fight faggot?

.t spic who will get deported tomorrow

give wallet and run

>it's somehow easier to disarm someone holding a gun than a knife

You watch way too many action movies. Nobody in the real world is limp wristing a gun. Nor are they holding it at arms length if you rush them. You can fire a gun just as well pressed against someone else's body as you can at a distance (remaining in battery of course, but that's another meme). It sells plenty of martial arts how-to tapes to claim you have any chance at all in a situation where someone has a gun on you, but none of them are gonna tell you how enourmously the odds are stacked against you. They make it sound like you have a reasonable chance at disarming an attacker with a gun, but the fact is, you're gonna die but may as well fight.

>he thinks that he still has his wallet

Shoot him in the face

Before of after teleporting behind him and slicing him with your katana?

Before shooting him and after shooting him.

does it matter if he's buff when he's not even 175 cm tall?

Is this your plan to pick pocket me, dracula?

"Fuck off faggot, why don't you go find Vlad and get your daily anal-impalement."

literally beat the shit out of him, torture him and skin him alive, keep him alive so he can feel the pain as I dump him in lemon juice and salt.

"I see that you are a man of jesus"

Suck is sick then bottom for him

Hehe silly manlets. Why do they even try?