White people don't like spicy food

>White people don't like spicy food

Where did this meme come from? Sure, Northern European cuisine isn't exactly known for having dishes with much spice, but Southern European countries like Spain, Greece, Portugal and especially Italy like to use spices.

I also ate at a West African once restaurant and the food had even less of a kick than a mild curry like a jalfrezi, and certainly less than arrabbiata sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HgNOIngJW9I
youtube.com/watch?v=ECuWMRLXYwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people perpetuate the myth in Korea as their food is fucking awful and gives us a easy way out of having to eat it.

Black people probably would too. Mind you, they think that KFC hot wings are "spicy"

>and especially Italy like to use spices
Are you memeing about the tons of garlic they use in "italian" american cuisine? Because that's not true at all

Tipping:

>White: at least 15%

>Brown: at least a dollar

>Black: zero

No, I'm talking about actual Italian food, in Italy.

Who the eats wings and ribs anyway?

I wouldn't feed them to a dog.

Spicy food only exists because specs don't know how to cook and add flavor so they spice the shit out of everything.

It came from Spics and Dots who's food is so bad and possibly spoiled that they douse every single god damn thing they eat in pounds of spice to cover the spoilage.

All the top chefs are white
All the top restaurants are white
All the best foods in the world are white
Get the fuck off my food

Brits love shitskin foods

>White people don't like spicy food
White people don't need to eat rotten meat.

This must be a midwest/white canadian stereotype that has once again been applied to all whites. White southerners fucking love spicy food and coastal white people are in contact with it all the time.

this meme actually makes me mad

Speaking as someone who enjoys food, I don't like spice because it seems to add an unnecessary pricking sensation to my tongue/throat, and a mediocre flavour which I don't perceive as particularly desirable. I prefer to eat good quality food with ingredients that don't obscure the base taste, so it ends up tasting more wholesome and diverse

If by "spices" you mean hot spices like black pepper and chilli pepper, then is right, and you can see it in Indian food.

If by "spices" you mean more varied stuff like nutmeg, oregano, garlic, onion, the ones above, etc. (aka seasoning), then only southern Europe gets them because they had a hard time growing everywhere else before the industrial revolution. So you've built less of a flavourful culinary culture and more of a caloric culinary culture.

At least here we use a fair amount of different spices in low quantities to help highlight some food properties because we've had good access to spices for a long time (WE WUZ and whatnot). But Spain for example tens to use more garlic and tomato than everything else, and so does Italy. France usually uses more onion because it grows well there.

Up north they mostly only have tomatoes, because not much else can grow in the short summers.

What are buffalo wings?

>eats fermented veggies like a fucking PIG
>shittalks patricians

top keks

Mexican and Indian food is amazing. Fuck off with your stormfront bullshit

It's called white because the spice makes it change color.

Some Indian food is good because it's actually British. Mexican food is terrible all around.

How do you make your sauce Giovanni?

>thinking Dago is going to give up Mama Duce's a-spicy meatball recipe

On slave plantations, slaves were given stuff like intestines and the tops of carrots to feed themselves, so they smothered every thing with ridiculous amounts of anything and every thing they could find.

Since white people don't pour half a shaker of Mrs Dash seasoning mix from the dollar store on chicken, they obviously eat only bland food.

From white people turning red on eating anything that is mild in Asian countries

Well we don't have to hid the taste of fecal matter that permeates every single thing in your country.

Tbh blacks also cannot handle spicy food they just do is marginally better than white people

Mexican food is poor people food. IF you've been poor you like it

Ask the British about Indian food there national dish is fecal matter infested

Im white and sometimes go out to lunch with mexicans from work. My order is always 10x spicer than theirs. They dont like strong peppers.

>Fuck off with your stormfront bullshit
>Complaining about stormfront
>On Sup Forums
Hello newfag ledditor

I've been poor. It makes me appreciate good food more.

>Clamato

Motherfucker just ruined the chips, if you don't eat that in 10 minutes they will turn soggy and fucking gross

Reminder that if you dont like spicy food you're likely a low-T beta cuck

>poo in loo implying he's not the one with shit in his food

?????

Forgot link
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html

I LOVE spicy food and I'm white

Looked good until it got ketchup/way too many sauces

Did you know that chili peppers were introduced to India by European traders?

The only shit I have eaten was invented by a hwhite man

A lot of Mexican food is meat.

I can understand beans and rice being seen as poor though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgNOIngJW9I

>Mexican food is terrible all around.
nigga you dumb

Implying Chilli is the only spice

Oh my god. What is wrong with America

youtube.com/watch?v=ECuWMRLXYwQ

TTG is food kino.

It's a forced nigger meme. They're grasping at straws because there isn't anything truly wrong with White people that doesn't directly benefit them.

>Spain, Greece, Portugal and especially Italy
>white

Wtf I hate food now

That's Mexico.

If we Americans didn't think it was weird too, we wouldn't post that gif.

>mfw half indian
spicy food is for NIGGERS

Christ, it honestly makes me retch

>half indian
Which one of your parents was the filthy race mixer.

Mexicans are American too. It's a continent, you know

My Dad was white as fuck. But he fell for some exotic poon.

That makes both his parents race mixers you fucking spazz.

It is because we use proper ingredients, this means we dont need to spice the food until the heat kills all other tastes.

Ive never heard anyone say
>"Wow this spicy dish is good"
If i manage to burn my pizza or if I am eating something ive made with little effort, I always put chilli or hotsauce in it just to dull the shit taste.

Americans can't stand really spicy food, and they're, for whatever reason, used to represent the rest of us.
I mean, nobody can deny that Brits and the Irish can't handle spicy food.

Heat is the last bastion of the man who does not know hot to cook. Simple as that.

Don't forget rhe cajuns, those coonass motherfuckers made some of the spiciest food I've ever had and I'm a bean

>all the fags that can't handle their spice
>pretending to be the pinnacle of white pride.

Pussy faggots.

>but Southern European countries like Spain, Greece, Portugal and especially Italy like to use spices.

not really though, we use spices sparingly in very select dishes, and for the case of spain the only spicy thing we really use is paprika, and we use sweet paprika even more often

If you used or have used high quality peppers you'd know your claim is bullshit.

If your spicy food is only hot or link "spîcy" with just being hot; you're a shit cook and everyone you know is a shit cook

I love incredibly spicy food but can't handle it

Indians eat what you would consider 'curried' at least twice a day from childhood. Naturally, as adults, they've built up a tolerance of the spices and so use more
However there's such a thing as too much. You need to be able to taste the meat, which is invariably the star of any dish. Less is sometimes more

>consider 'curried food'

>Where did this meme come from?

Blacks desperately grasping at straws to have something "over" white people, like their "we are the masters of rhythm" and "we are the trend setters and judges of cool" thing.

Was Freddy Mercury the whitest poo without skin bleaching or makeup?

>the whitest poo without skin bleaching or makeup?

he did both, but yes

Irritable bowel syndrome (and other stomach conditions which limit your ability to eat spicy foods) are more likely to appear in Middle Eastern or South american areas than the US or Britain, so I don't really know why this stereotype exists.

It's a nigger meme based off of cherry picked twitter posts of white women cooking shitty food with no seasoning

At last I truly see

a little spicy is normal ... although i can easily have my food without any spice as the ingredients themselves have a shit-ton of nuances/flavors too much spice overshadows that

shit quality ingredients > more spice > so you can't tell

yup too much spice is for niggers

P A P R I K A
A
P
R
I
K
A K I R P A P

Niggers eat fried chicken because it was a cheap way to add flavor, given they couldn't afford anything else after they were freed.

Americans thinking they are white, that's where it came from.

Fuck you, labanc, eb ura fakó, ugocsa non koronat!

P A P R I K A

Cause there's two different kinds of spiciness. There's the fucking normal kind of spiciness that is frank's red hot sauce, and then there' that weird asian kind of spiciness that is just trash.

a most patrician ingredient, magyarbro

>Tipping:
>Black: zero

To all anons out there, if you ever go canoing, be sure to paint it black. That way it will never tip.

WE WUZ MAHARAJAZ N SHIAT

>Cause there's two different kinds of spiciness
>my shitty walmart ketchup with tabasco
>things that are actually spicy

Mexican food is refried diarrhea.
Do I even need to mention currynigger food

asians just don't have good words for things, so they use spicy to describe it all. They don't actually possess the ability to ingest true spiciness, merely their imitation brand spicery,

I've eaten asian food so spicy my airways almost closed.
Asian cuisine is for when you graduate from spic peppers.

>I'm a huge pussy with baby tastebuds

That's the proof you offer?

>You're a huge pussy if you think Frank's "Hot" Sauce is spicy

No, this is.

i fucking love spicy & hot food. it's just the nordic cuisine being more sparesly spiced thanks to nothing growing up here

nice canned food ... but probably top shelf shit if your hungary

it is spicy.

>ate a spoon of ghost naga chilli

not even spicy

i fucking love spicy food

a mexican poutine?

To people who's spicy experience doesn't extend beyond a few drops on a slice of pizza, sure.

personal experience doesn't change the fact it's spicy.

>personal experience doesn't change the fact it's spicy.
But this logic doesn't apply to Asian food? Lol, enjoy your Wal-Mart spicies, Leaf cuck.

I love spicy food. And I'm a white guy

t. spic

who cares about spicy, it takes all flavour from a dish, if you're going to add spicy to your food it might as well be mild so you can taste something

I don't like spicy food, i don't know why anyone would

Apparently they want to deny the colonial and imperialst history of whites, because I love sambal and basically all food from the Dutch East Indies