In West Virginia, Trump said he doesn't call the system "rigged" anymore, a comment he made often during the campaign...

>In West Virginia, Trump said he doesn't call the system "rigged" anymore, a comment he made often during the campaign, because he won.

"I don't care," he said.

>As the "Lock her up" chants started, Trump told the crowd, "That plays great before the election. Now we don't care."

>"You’ve been hearing me say it’s a rigged system but now I don’t say it anymore because I won. You know, now I don’t care.”

>Mr Trump addressed the origin of his “drain the swamp” chants even more brazenly. “Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it? I said, ‘all right, I’ll try it.’ So like a month ago, I said ‘drain the swamp.’ Place went crazy. I said ‘woah’. Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right?”

independent.co.uk/news/people/trevor-noah-the-one-thing-donald-trump-is-honest-about-is-his-lies-a7479196.html

Why aren't you guys up in arms over this, you fucking classcucks?

Let's get into office first

And Sup Forumstards still follow him. He could drop his pants, shit on their mouths and they'd find some way to see it as a brilliant advanced 6D 100-sided chess

He truly is a genius

I'm legitimately worried. I still think he'll carry out his promises, but....have we been had, Sup Forums?

Die bolshevik

Before
>ITS RIGGED IM GONNA LOSE ITS FUCKING RIGGGGGEDDD

After
>poll stations? I love polling stations, I know all about polling stations. Let me tell you about polling stations and how great they are for this country.

Because we aren't the regressive left you fucking pleb piece of shit

Once he's in office he can have seal team 6 take her out. It's no big deal.

Lads, reassure me. I'm watching the rally now and he seems to be consistent so far, but those quotes, man....Was it just taking him out of context again? I find it hard to believe.

Kill yourself or we will arrest you, try you and find you guilty.

>Trump breaks promises before he's even in office
>"I still think he'll carry out his promises"

>depositing .001 shekel to your account

Trump has these people wrapped around his finger and he knows it.

He won inspite of it being rigged. Can't you shills process that?

fake news

He just said what would get him elected.

All politicians do this.

he's not a politician

and retards will fall for fake quotes and a link to trevor noah quotes as proof to back up their preconceived notions

He sure as fuck is. As soon as he decided to run for office he became one.

i'd give anything to see a pic of her from election night. which goes to my motivation for voting for trump - i don't care what he does or doesn't do. i just wanted to see the hillbots devastated.

thanks for correcting the record

Politician:
>a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

He has an immense amount of political contacts in New York. This is due to his father passing down his political connections. He has not been directly a politician, but has known and befriended many throughout his career.

Let him get into office first. We put him there to do a job and we will hold his feet to the fire if he doesn't.

America elected a douche lmao cuckolds

He's talking about the electoral fraud, and he doesn't say the election is rigged because he won. If it were truly "rigged" then he would have lost.

He did not like the term Drain the Swamp and he was saying the term like he liked it.