Asian guy beats up white man after racial slurs: London student cleared of assault

youtube.com/watch?v=mW7QWg29I_0

Race war now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2259637/chinese-rugby-player-20-kicked-fellow-student-in-the-face-and-broke-his-eye-socket-after-he-was-called-a-chink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck did this go on trial in the 1st place? In the US, he would have never been charged. Fucking britcucks.

And the asian dude is very handsome, I bet he has a white girlfriend.

waito piggu bully strikes again

what is this guy's social media? i want to look him up and see who he is dating.

>asian guy
>london student
Willing to bet he's a paki.

>Asian
>kung fu

This went to trial??? Good for him. Also, not guy but I'd suck his petite cock.

*gay

>Asian

Everyone keep in mind that "asian" is just bongtalk for pakis.

Britbongs wtf? Why would you need a trial for this? I thought you were smarter than Burgers

Except that he wasn't a Paki. He was a Chink ya fuckin idiot.

nope he was a paki look at the bbc article you fucing idiot

thesun.co.uk/news/2259637/chinese-rugby-player-20-kicked-fellow-student-in-the-face-and-broke-his-eye-socket-after-he-was-called-a-chink/

the guy was an asian rugby player chad

>London
not surprised

First Asian male I've ever seen that wasn't an ugly beta.

what a fucking legend

>my wifes daughter

"Words spoken now give you the right to attack somebody"

I hate this planet

It was more the fact that the drunk guy swung first after acting in an aggressive and threatening manner.

The Asian dude had a pretty watertight reason for self-defence at that point. This was a belligerent man attacking him and his friends for no reason whatsoever. No jury was going to convict him for beating the shit out of the other guy under the circumstances.

sadness in the land of gooks

Why is this even news?

ahhh so he was a cuck. makes sense

I agree. If you start shit but get your shit pushed in then you fucking deserve it.

holy fuck shit i've never known there to be such a biased media coverage in all my life

i want to know more about the "racist" man; what happened before the interaction? etc. this shit hasn't formed my opinion, it's make me more skeptical than ever.

Major props to that asian guy

>hostile foreign colonists attacks indigenous European person after he was asked to go back to his own continent

Extermination is the only cure for the non-white parasite infestations in our countries.

>In the US, he would have never been charged.

Yes he would. He would also be out of pocket thousands of dollars for his bail.

They got in a punch up.