Varg asserts that race has nothing to do with making you superior--actions do

youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8
Sup Forumstards BTFO

wtf i hate varg now! how am i supposed to make up for my crushing insecurity now?

b-but muh blonde hair un blue eyes! it was black peoples fault!

by that standard humanity is 95% niggers and they should all be exterminated

I get the illuminatti point of view, humans = shit, we should wipe them out and save only the best. (based on actions)

he argues that in regards to ethno nationalism yes actions are what define you. some random white trailer park living dude isn't the "same" as all the great white leaders, scientists etc simply because they of the same race. however he still defines himself as tribal meaning he wants to be surrounded by those of similar race and blood.

tl:dr: i don't care about non whites as long as they don't come to my country. if you're white, you're not automatically superior to anyone

Goddamn it, you mean I have to actually TRY now>? WTF?

sure, then you can take 90% of that 5% and kill them off next year to make humanity even greater still!

>Taking anything redneck santa says seriously

>He says this as a white Euro man
The answer is right under his nose. When will he see and understand?

>Was that like uhm Julius Evola who said uhm that Aristocracy of Mind? uhm I mean Aristocracy of Spirit? uhm anyway... that´s what I meant

Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul.

If Varg would have read the book, or understand what Evola meant, he would not have literally dropped out of society prepping for doomsday in some remote farm

I agree with him in a sense that a meritocracy is the best thing, but without a strong in-group preference based on ethnicity we will end up in the "at least we still have the constitution" situation.

No one ever blamed blacks for oppressing them.
Only that they are inferior savages

No different than you or I, user.

where did i say oppress

It should be no surprise to anyone that Varg is a misanthropic nut. I like the guy, I think he's interesting but come on. There's no denying that racially-based natural proclivities to do certain things isn't real.

Race is more about the potential for superiority than just being superior by birth-right. I'd be hard pressed to believe anyone here actually thinks some fat slob in his 30s living with mommy, or a drug slinging wigger, is superior to anyone. Since a lot of people can't think outside a hyper-individualistic framework, they use those examples as indicative of the norm for their race, or at least a dismissal of the idea that races follow trends of behavior.

AND CIVIC NATIONALISM WINS AGAIN!!!

GUESS YOU'LL ALL HAVE TO GO BACK TO STORMFRONT NOW!! HAHAAHHAAH!!!

>Everything I don't like is degeneracy, here is proof based on occult stories and myths

Evola is a stupid meme

>blaming catholicism again

Look at what you did, second vatican council

Varg is but a human that has limited knowledge, like all of us
for stormfront it's niggers
for Varg it's catholics/christians
for pol it's the jews
for SJWs/nonwhites it's the whites

He's right. Too many Sup Forumstards don't want to listen because being white is all they have going for them.

Do you have a career? Do you have a good woman that you can start a family with? Do you try to keep healthy and fit? Do you speak out against injustice? Or do you simply sit around and post memes all day?

Don't claim to be a good or righteous man when all you do is take up space in the world.

He is retarded.

The point he is making is that we should have a strong in group preference first and then an aristocracy within that group on top of that

Molymeister>vargslime

Varg probably realized that he's not even white himself.

this is irrelevant. whites as a whole are still better.

>your actions affect your skull size an the DNA of your offsprings

Woah he's a moron

can't say the same about you unfortunately

And by the same standards, Asians are better than whites.

s-santa?

>at least I read Evola
>ethno-nationalism cannot be combined with eugenics/meritocracy within the group