Rly maeks you think

Rly maeks you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger tongue my anus

Obviously not the same species.

>i realize it's not actually that nigger jaw is protruding, their forehead is small

It's actually both if you look closely.

Confirmed

Does anybody have a real skull comparison? Most of the sub Saharan African examples I found using a quick google search are bushmen and bushmen skulls don't have protruding jaws and sloped foreheads because bushmen are a different sub species from the Bantu negroids we associate the nigger phenotype with.

The only one I found I can tell is an Abo skull and they look different even still.

The prognathic jaw is enough to categorize them as a different species and even if they were identical to us their behaviour patterns would be enough again to classify them as a different species.

I have a lot like this want moar?

Lmao. Please look up the definition of a species.

you can tell that paris hilton's cranium is much larger lmfao

I know exactly what a species is. Are you brown?

Yes please.

yeah but the forehead makes it look much more apparent

if we gene modified them to have normal brain case maybe they wouldn't be so ugly

Ok but it'll be a while, I have to look thru all my random pics.

Also, white people are genetically closer to the Neanderthal than to niggers who are gentically closer to apes than white humans.

I agree with you and I think the majority of Caucasians and Sub Saharan black nigger Africans are aware of the fact we are not the same sub species

Yes, they know. Most whites choose to remain ignorant of the facts.

Species is meant to be differentiated by ability to breed with each other properly, not by how they fucking look.

If those two golden jackals can't breed with each other, then they're distinct species, if they can they're the same species and whoever the creator of that image is quoting is retarded.
However I feel image creator is retarded because he calls into question europeans and africans being the same species. They can breed with each other, they're the same species.

Nope. You is wrong. Look it up I have a visitor and won't bother too much arguing with jackasses(see how that works?)

I'm not arguing with any differences they have.
But due to the fact that whites and blacks can breed, just like different breeds of dogs can, we are the same species.

>caucasoid
>light skin (rosy, gold, brown shades)

>brown shades
>light skin
wat.

What is a Pixiebob?

Hmmm. Depends on the negro. Bushmen have some basal alleles in the ancestral state of the chimp which are mutated in non-Africans. Some of these same alleles are mutated in. Neanderthal but some are in the same ancestral state. But that is bushmen who look way different than Bantu niggers.

It is often said niggers have no Neanderthal DNA and for the most part they don't but they do have a little amount it turns out which came from Eurasian admixture probably 12k years ago.

Amerinidans actually have the most Neanderthal DNA. They share more autosomal DNA with Neanderthal than others do. Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans which is odd because Neanderthal mostly lived in Europe. They suspect it came from and intermediate hybrid, possibly the Denisovan

Like meds

This is actually stupid logic. Tigers and Lions can breed. They are separated by millions of years and the offspring is only infertile on one side. Many species can have fertile offspring. Chimps and bonobos can breed and the different orangutan species can breed and different elements can breed and have fertile offspring. Cows and American buffalo.

Oh and different horses from the same species turn out to have different chromosome counts.

I know you guys love to shitpost but I also know that kikes use your VPNs to spread filthy disgusting kikery.

Can i get the source of that user
Not disputing it, just want to see if it has more examples and evidence

I would really like to see this done with melania trump and muchelle obama

Neanderthals also had much larger skulls than humans do which in primates there is a direct correlation between skull size and intelligence.

It is presumed that Neanderthals might have been more intelligent than humans but were vastly outnumbered by humans which is why the ones that weren't bred into the human race died out.

There a book out titled NEANDERTHAL PREDATION THEORY. Interdasting...

*smacks lips*

sum biddy dum fo shigiddy shieeet

>whites seriously believe we have forward jaws

Wew lad

If in the USA black and whites existed in equal numbers then nine out of ten criminals would be black.

There's a genetic reason why blacks behave so badly. They are a different species.

The Negro is not human just as the Neanderthal was not human, this is now proven fact with genetic science.

The genetic distance between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:

The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:

The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:

The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance:

Thus, whites and blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs. homo erectus.

Yeah I don't know about that but then again who knows. There are also some books saying jews are Neanderthals. If that's true then Neanderthal genes could be what makes us degenerate. But Asians have more than Europeans and Amerindians have the most so not sure how many the jews have. Plus the data we have from geneticists is kosher-approved anyways because 90%+ of all geneticists are jewish

I don't know the figure but I recall that Abos and sub-Saharan black nigger Africans are actually the most distant (from each other) even

eli puelle? henry hunt? phillip chowdry?

It's a sensitive topic for them.

>species defined by breeding ability
Wrong, kiwi. Polar bears and brown bears are different species, but there are occasional hybrids. Some of the global warming hysterics make alarmists scared that polar bears will die off due to hybridization.

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

Greek & Spanish rape babies

He's probably a Horner
Horners are Hamitic and Semitic.
Which means they are Caucasian

sufferin' succotash

im moroccan (berber not arab) and my head is exactly as the white one
am i white?