What do you dream Sup Forums

I dream of nothingness

>Sup Forums
That you go back to rrrrrrrrrrrreddit or Sup Forums

That one day white women will wake up from the jewish brainwashing

This.

hiel saig

How many of you dream in colour?

How many of you hear things in your dreams?

there are people that don't?

>Dream in color
check

>Hear things
sometines

>Gf
>World peace
>No more immigrants
>White race saved
>A new America
>Rich
>Hillary in prison
>The end of SJW
>The sudden rise of Christianity
>2nd coming
>No more anxiety

white christian nation led by white-jewish christans

Dying peacefully in my sleep as soon as possible

When you hear things, is it like you are imagining them in your head, or do they sound like you are hearing them with your ears?

I dream of a partitioned society rather than a democratic society, where all are free to live under any philosophy they can imagine, on the condition that they do not harm any other partition in the world.

My dreams are the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. Many times I dream of walking down the middle of an empty city with a pack of building-sized black panthers.

>globalist leaders and propagators dead
>globalisation becoming the "nazism" of society
>controlled immigration
>all third world countries becoming reasonably developed and able to sustain themselves
>All countries realising that culture and race are important to preserve
>Pushing of "diversity" and "tolerance" seen as a joke
>World peace and good relations among all countries if possible

I dream in color and hear things, occasional lucidity as well.

only like 10% of people dream in color or some shit, not sure about sound.

>only like 10% of people dream in color or some shit,
thats bananas. i didn't realize many people would dream in black and white (i assume).

I can't dream anymore tbqh, it's been circa 10 years now

I fade to black and come back from black.
'Fuck knows what my mind has done all night

i dream of the endtimes.

i dream of the cleansing fire.

i dream of a bright future.

Last night I had a dream I met a cute girl I could actually talk to and enjoyed being around. Woke having to piss. Went back to bed, then dreamed about walking through this apartment complex that was very maze-like. Hallways let into rooms that led to patios that led to more rooms and hallways. Pretty wacky night.

>mfw that qt isn't real

I dream a dream of times come by. When the future was hopeful and life was worth living.

What colors do you see, and what shades.

And what about this . Do you know what I mean when? You talk to yourself in your head and you "hear" it in a way. But that's way different than hearing something with your ears. What is it more similar to for you?

This

If I could have / do anything I would build a giant floating but submersible city in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
This city would have a giant Ladder To Heaven, a space elevator with a giant space station on the end that has a giant cannon to launch things around the solar system.
I would start by creating helium 3 mines on the moon. I would use this helium 3 to power my floating city and space stations.
Then I would start similar operations on the Moons of Mars and the asteroid belt. I would use the station I sent to the asteroid belt to steer one an asteroid to Mars as a test satellite mine. If it went well I would bring asteroids to earth for resources.
I would have a giant spacecraft carrier built and I would build an army of mobile suits to watch over my ever growing empire.

You know. Normal shit.

I had a 100% serious dream latest night that Breitbart reported stats showing how Jews hate Gentiles and want to rule the world and that all the "civic nationalists" got redpilled af