Miss France is a nigger

Dear Sup Forums,

Yesterday was Miss France Election.
The 2 final candidates were the 2 women in the pics.
Guess who fucking won the title.

Are we on the verge of our destruction ?

How is left even comparable to right? Right is so much prettier in every way.

>Guess who fucking won the title.
Mrs. Forehead?

Right is a solid 10/10.
Fuck my fellow french

Not as bad miss japan being black.

nobody really watches miss universe, right?

YHOL UP

what is the point of a beauty pageant?

WE WUZ BEAUTIFUL N SHIEEEET

Sorry to say but your country looks more like Nigeria now, if you ever talk about our 5% gypsy, look at you first.

its just a UN propaganda program

Yup, I dont give a fuck, but the fact that a nigger respresent the french beauty standard desperate me

She didn't really win on her own terms, it's just part of her loop

Fuck you UN.

>Miss France is from South America

South America wins once again

are you even trying Europe?

>Guyane
>France
Yeah im all for getting rid of our niggerlands, although shes passable for latin america, shes nothing compared to Euro women.

HE'S A NIGGER!

In gradeschool, I knew a girl from French Guyana. Her name was Genevieve and she had a very white skin and blonde hair and a French accent.

No idea what percentage of Guyanese people are actually white immigrants from France and how many are disgusting mulatto niggers like Miss """"France""""

I mean her armpit and forehead are worse. But I'll be damned if her belly button is loads better.

Who's the other gurl? nice tits!

I'm actually surprised her belly button is such a standard innie considering most nogs have outies, but admittedly, I think the tight little belly on the right is really cute.

MISS FRANCE A CUTE!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character."

It's custom to give handicaps to inferior races