>solar rooftiles to get rid of fugly panels
>hyperloop to BTFO the embarrassing LA - SF speedtrain
>paypal

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/elonmusk.html
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trump advisor

Fucking kike who wants to enslave us via science.

He will have to answer to the Lord same as the homeless man on the corner

Fucking kike who wants to enslave us via science.

Isn't he getting vast amounts of subsidies to basically pitch ideas and is actually producing very little tangible output?

delete this

Fuck off Ahmed.

Musk is the biggest fraudster in America. Uses 1960s kerolox tech to get 15 billion in taxpayer money. Use shitty Chinese made battery cells and Vietnamese e-motors with a Lotus chassis to get 25 billion in taxpayer money subsidies for customers who buy e-cars. Uses shitty Chinese solar cells to get 5 billion in taxpayer subsidies for "green energy". etc.

Says "hyperloop" can work, when the average speed for American trains is like 90km/h...

>gets most of his money from government and not people

Inna trash he go

Elon Musk isn't a kike. He just acts like one.

Basically, he got absurd subsidies for all of his shit, he just started turning a profit very recently.

At least the government is giving subsidies to someone doing cool shit, and not just oil barons.

>90km/hr

That's like 40 mph. Garbage.

>space is pointless
>tesla car is just huge ego trip, nothing more.
>those tunnels will never be built
>solar power is a net energy loss.
>hyperloop is a child's idea at best.

Because he has money and yes men who suckle off him.

He paid them off with interest you idiot

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/elonmusk.html

>solar rooftiles are advanced
Fucking dumbass kraut

Whats wrong with a white man taking gibs?

He's actually giving a return on the investment.

>>solar power is a net energy loss.

Oil industry detected.

He's a very successful conman with a fascinating business model. He recognized that governments often want things done by businesses that are not economically viable, and that they can be induced to toss generous subsidies to make that happen.

As a space buff, it irritates me to no end that he is wasting resources and promising shit he can't deliver in space. I don;t give a shit about electric cars, but if I did it would irritate me what he is doing with what was supposed to be an effort to produce a "Volkswagen" of electric cars, that would be affordable for everybody.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584
Ok, so he's borderline. Inna oven he goes

>solar power is a net energy loss

Are you retarded? The EROI of your average polycrystalline silicon solar panel is about 12.

And for stuff like CdTe it's even better.

It's still gibs, though.

>promising shit he can't deliver in space

His rockets have taken many leaps forward since 2006.

>EROI
>CdTe

Fucking Germans and their fucking moon language.

And all of it paid for by the taxpayers. He's a phony...

Everyone who is listed on this page is a Jew. That's the whole point of the site.

I was referring to his "we are going to Mars, really, no shit, give me your dreams and I will shit on them and make sure you never dream again" crap.

Having a contractor make a rocket is not anything particularly new, the government has always had contractors build their rockets.

was gonna say this:

Because the government shouldn't be picking winners and losers

km/hr
>That's like 40 mph. Garbage.

56 mph.

And your "high speed" train's average speed is 77mph.

Yeah, so let's stop giving handouts to oil companies

Why do you believe it isn't feasible to travel to mars in the next 10 years? The technology already exists.

>but muh price tag
Irrelevant.

77 is slow as fuck for significant distances. And we don't have high speed rail. That's a meme. Our laws don't even allow the train to travel at full speed.

Trains are the ultimate cucktubes.

because it's a one-way trip. Still. No one is signing up for that. What are they going to do out there? Big Brother Mars edition?

>it's a one way trip.

Mars one project was billed as a one-way trip. Musk isn't behind mars one. His spacex rocket is meant to be refuelled and returned to land on earth.

It's not really a pipedream at all. You don't need as much thrust to escape mars' gravity well, so you don't need to carry as much fuel for the trip back.

It doesn't need to be a one-way trip. You can just send a crew every few years and cycle them.

You two need to look deeper into that. You're more than a decade away of achieving lift off from Mars and that's before you even talk about the cost.

He has made 3 companies, only 1 of which is profitable (and 1 straight up went bankrupt).

His space tech is a waste of resources in what he's developing.
His solar rooftiles are a waste of money compared to just getting normal panels.
The hyperloop isn't viable due to the laws of physics.

All you can say is that when he has a good idea (self driving cars, paypal) it works really well, but his great ideas are few and far between.

He's based because he's a pioneering innovator. Something the world only sees once every other generation.

I agree