Amy "The Joke Thief" Schumer, the "comedian" who backtracked on her promise to leave the US once Trump wins...

Amy "The Joke Thief" Schumer, the "comedian" who backtracked on her promise to leave the US once Trump wins, is now releasing another crappy movie.

The dislike ratio is at 2.5 to 1 right now, but those are rookie numbers. Are you willing to do your part?

Trailer related:
youtube.com/watch?v=PsBWnst8f7w

Reminder Amy made a joke about hispanics being rapist instead of mestizos being rapist

Amy is anti white because she is blaming mestizo mexican rape rates on white spanish people

ANTI WHITE FAT WHORE

I was eating a burger while on Sup Forums and now I lost my appetite looking at her face

Yo faggot, find something better to do with your time. Holy shit.

amy the jew schumer

It makes it trend more the more ratings you leave so you really aren't doing anything to it by dislike bombing it you fucking nigggerrssss

why would you even pay attention to this shit?
didnt you learn in kurwamać preschool that if you kill your enemies they win?

Said the guy who posts on the political subpage of an anonymous anime imageboard

>Amy Schumer thread

Ah what a perfect time to ask this question to Burgers

Is Amy Schumer a robot, designed to appeal to women and prove that women can be funny?

Because as an outsider living in a non-country, she's not funny and she's disgusting

>whalecum
>literally using an ancient 9gag meme

you sure did

yes goyim just look away!
the problem will just disapear by itself

In my free time I check out a forum. In your free time you doing the same, but also engaging in being a hypocrite.

KEK

That little mexican dude

all publicity is good publicity hans

I don't know, man. Looks pretty OK to me.
>Schumer gets dumped by Asian boyfriend
>gets hit on by a good-looking white dude who's only interested in harvesting her organs
>poor Hispanic waiter doesn't want to fuck her because she ugly
Looks like the movie is laughing at Schumer and not with her.

MUH VAGINA

The only people who find her funny are liberal women and me-... hairy women

I'm not even sure she appeals to women. Even lefties I know think she's gross and unfunny.

Most people watch the trailer before seeing the movie. If someone sees a 3:1 dislike, they will probably think that the movie sucks.

Downvote bombarding costs the producers real-world money - the feminist Ghostbusters remake, one of the most downvoted videos in history, was a huge financial flop that lost 60 million dollars.

Goldie Hawn looks fucked.

In terms of movies yes, if you don't fucking watch them then they'll be forced to stop making shit like it unless they like losing money

and fat cunts with blue hair that think they are beautiful at any size.

>Yo faggot
i love it when the white knights use our 'incorrect' language

My female housemates used to think she was funny. But I fixed that. :^)

Movies with terrible reviews make less in the box office. Giving a movie a bad rating or downvoting the trailer literally takes seconds, and some people would rather spend this time (and then some) writing posts about why you should not do it. Fucking cuckolds.

The channel uploaded the trailer twice to try to hide the amount of dislikes on the first. Kek

looking good so far. we should get the fucktards on Sup Forums to help out.

Why didn't they just disable likes/dislikes?

is this real life?

lol .. (that's my expression when I'm walking around surrounded by roasties)

>kurwamać preschool
good one

>For those wondering why all the downvotes, the basement-dwelling Trumplorables on Sup Forums have been targeting this as a way of getting revenge on the world for having tiny white peckers.

hello OP

why is she so fat?

She's American.

Kek.
Spaniards rape too but their IQ is over 70.

theres always a faggot like this

Top fucking kek I didn't see it at first

All of her shit """"comedy"""" is self-hating anti white pro slut bullshit.

Yep, exactly what I was about to post, Britbro.

Not to mention, unless you all are running bots of some sort, there's not 12k+ users on Sup Forums

Sad thing is it looks like a decent shovel-flick minus the schumer and thr package of "jokes" that comes with her. The whale cum thing made me chuckle.

Hey now, you're talking about America's darling and the future star of a Barbie movie, goyim. Just accept it.

>for those wondering why all the downvotes

Lol or maybe people just, idk, don't like it? Liberals are more conspiracy theory than we are

kek, i reckon its this guy
heres your (you) faggot.

Check Alexa rank my friend - we are powerful.

>open video
>see her face on the thumbnail
>close video

Wow, "Snatched"!!! I wonder what kinds of puns this comic genius is going to come up with with a title like that. Disliked.

>Little Mexican kid

Top kek. And mirin them gains, give him another few months and he'll be squatting 200lbs

The funniest part is that she's only going to get

UGLIER

from here.

She literally looks like fucking Barney Rubble from the Flintstones.

yeah lately, the BBC comments section are full of Libs calling everything and anything 'Russian'.

fun fact: she was remotely bangable when she was thin

>two white-passing jewesses encourage white gentile women to go on "vaycays" to find foreign studs to have sex with

fuck off you dirty kike

>when she started flopping around the poolchairs i began to feel queezy
>when she started wiping her pits i wanted to vomit
>when she lifted her leg i closed the page

sorry anons thats as far as i got

Amy "the slob" Schumer

That's the type of chick that turn a nigga gay lol

>Amy "I'm gonna go to Canada! I'm gonna DO IT!" Schumer

Yeah, as long as I could bang her remotely... like with your dick.

you're doing it wrong bro.

>open video.
>IMEDIATELY PAUSE
>dislike
>comment
>leave

She just had to put an unfunny vagina joke in there.

When did YouTube users become so based?

What is you IQ? Just curious.

You sound like a 92er

Oy vey!

Is this how it's going to be? We destroy the livelihoods and occasionally lives or all those who oppose the president-elect? No opposition is allowed?

Where is my you at?? >:(((((

speed weed

STOP BULLYING HER!!!

yes

they all promised to leave.

was it an attempt to blackmail their fans into voting hilldog?

or just twitter tantrums?

perfect shop,lad

>knockout figure

>smiles for the camera

Totally not on purpose goy ehehehh

What do you think lefties do?

rookie numbers, IronNail?

It's a nothing movie, rating it down helps her more than not. All interactions on a video increases it's ranking rating.
Ignore it.

West African cotton plantation forum

we do need to make sure barbie tanks

She looks better in this image than that trailer...

>Caring about the Pillsbury DoughJew

Sorry m8 can't do it

>Where is my you at??

Have you checked in your vagina?

Jesus Jews age like milk. Does swallowing kike cum age you like ten years?

I feel sorry for her for getting dragged into a Schumer movie. She deserves better than this trash.

I left a like cause the trailer was funny af

You'll understand when you get laid kek

Probably means you rather get knocked out than sleep with her

>MUH VAGINA
>I'M A WHORE
>MEN WOULD TOTALLY FUCK ME

Why are all female comedians like this?

You're probably baiting, but the trailer made me chuckle a couple of times and I saw nothing in there that made me hate the movie right away.

But as usual with these types of movies, they put the best parts and the trailer and the actual movie turns out to be pretty boring.

Kike Feminist bitch the new Sarah Silverman

Because it normalizes degeneracy and it sells

wait is she appealing to women and minorities since she goes to South America? this trailer is shit I hope she melts even more till all that is left is a whale carcass

>Girl ghostbusters lost over 100 million dollars
>That "gun control thriller" with Jessica Chastain had a historically bad opening week
>The Amy Schumer Bud Light commercial failed so hard, the ad agency is getting sued

The only saving grace of these movies peddling SJWism is watching how much money they lose. Can't wait to see this movie, Barbie and Jordan Peele's nigger horror movie meet the same fate.

>the trailer made me chuckle a couple of times
Please explain which parts. I'm truly curious.

We need to kee spreading around that this woman is trying to brainwash children into doing lewd acts and making fatness as something to be proud of.

Not if the publicity is about a product that you want people to buy.

I would say she has a potato shaped body, but I don't want to insult potatoes.

I liked the whale cum bit and when they showed the cat she sculptured. Also, the dialog with the kidnapper after they got kidnapped.

Now make fun of me for my juvenile sense of humor, of for not having a sense of humor in the first place on account of my flag.

You've been forced in to being attracted to ham planets because all of your decent looking white women have been taken and raped by all the refugees your chancellor let in to your country. I truly feel bad for you, Germanbro.

Haha I thought the tramp stamp was just makeup for the movie.