How Smart Are You?

I'm Jewish and I just got my bachelors in Biochemistry and Biophysics.

I'm happy, I'm dating a girl, I don't believe white genocide is happening, I get along with my peers, and I have a good relationship with my family.

What's your excuse?

you have a degree in soft science. youre a dumbass or a female. shut the fuck up kike

t. ph.d chemical engineering

Biochemistry and Biophysics are not 'soft' sciences, you moron.

Read my mind. I was like, what kind of Jew stops at biochemistry? For fucks sake.

>soft science.
All of my lawls.

Engineers are just fringe conspiracy theorists and deists who don't know how to participate with the rest of the human race.

>I'm Jewish
Living life on easymode, you have no idea

>I don't believe white genocide is happening

Why did you throw this in here? You already told us you were a kike in the first sentence.

>I'm Jewish

Stopped reading right there.

Because white genocide isn't an excuse for why I'm better than you.

Hitler culled the Jews inadvertently creating a true master race.

Think about that.

>I'm happy
>i'm browsing Sup Forums

pick one

>inadvertently
lol

they are,,,,he will be working in a lab analyzing turds

fancy ways to say "microbiology",,,still just putting shit in a microscope

Was this meant to be an intelligible statement?

I don't need an excuse to not be Jewish.

YOU need to explain why you come from the most inbred "race" of people to have ever existed though...

Fuck off kike, before I gas you.

also

>bachelor degree

ok now you are qualified to drive a taxi.

I'ts mainly writing shitty programs to do stats and looking through a microscope

I would kill myself If I had to this all my career

You have no idea what you are talking about

Degree in Infection and immunology. White, married too a white person 2 kids, good job in my field. 5'9 170lbs 10% bf.

pure chemistry here....your hydrogen bonds are entry level bullshit.

should you be working on a panzer?

those arent even real careers, they are specialties

biochemistry is a masters degree after pure chemistry

if you studied "pure biochemistry" you got scammed

prepare for the turds

Why do kikes always equate "we have a right to exist" as "we're better than you and will holocaust you".

Oh, right. It's because, this time, we really will turn you into lampshades and soap.

Enjoy your comfy life in our countries, day of the rope is coming. Flee to Israel and await the atomic fires, Shlomo.

Lol, why u so mad tho?

>pure chemistry
Are you some kind of edgy first semester that just took intro to chem?

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about. Even undergrads in "pure" chemistry go one of many ways by elective courses.

>pure biochemistry
Kys

translations faggot, Chemistry

>pure biochemistry
>kys

you kill yourself imbecile, I said, you CANT study biochemistry without at least a bachelors degree in CHEMISTRY first(that's 6 years!), (pure or whatever faggot)

if you studied "biochemistry" right from the start, you are just in a pseudo career, with a fancy name.

>a fancy name

Stopped reading there.

i thought you were good with linguistics, ohhh i forgot that that flag means nothing now,,,achmed.

well its the last of it. Of course.

but as you read, you can only be a biochemist, if you had a bachelors degree in Chemistry first.

>tfw too smart to even grace you with a suitable answer.

hahah the memes are true

Manlet detected

Every jew needs to be exterminated.

How smart am I? I don't associate intelligence with education. That's mostly a matter of discipline and focus. I think one can measure intelligence by way of how they problem solve. Rich and powerful people tend to be more intelligent, because they're better at optimizing living for themselves.

Having a bunch of degrees wont in itself make your life better. And I doubt you even remember half the shit you learned in your program.

Life became too short to hate, and was too long to stay miserable.

>I mix liquids for a living look how smart I am

>Be butt hurt arrogant kike
>Make thread asking why everyone hates him
>Annoy the shit out of everyone
I think you've answered your own question.

this guy knows, still, not to the tier of just Chemistry.

Always find it funny that Jews like Ben Shapiro dont even realize their own hypocrisy.

Zionism is fine, and frankly for me its fine as well. But white western nationalism is always bad.

Fuck you. We will fight you, the world will burn in anguish.

If you want peace between nations let us fucking breath.

Look hombre idk and idc how your shitty country's educational system works but stop talking crap.

What you study when doing chemistry or biochemistry first of all wholly depends on the institution offering the courses but even then do you think that biochemistry students have only BC lectures?

I'll gladly describe the courses I had during my undergrad studies, which were the SAME the "pure chemistry" students had, because we shared the facilities:

>1st Semester: General Chem, Math I, Physics for Chemists I, Analytical Chem I, Biology for Chemists I
>2nd Semester: Biochem 0, Math II, Physics for Chemists II, Organic Chem I, Inorganic Chem I, Biology for Chemists II, Analytical Chem II
>3rd Semester: Biochem I, Organic Chem II, Physical Chem I, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Analytical Chem III
>4th Semester: Biochem II, Organic Chem III, Physical Chem II, Structural Analysis I
>5th Semester: Biochem III, Structural Analysis II
>6th Semester: Elective Course and Bachelor thesis

I did not include the practicals which were: intro to chem, organic synthesis, advanced organic synthesis, physical chem, advanced physical chem, biochem, advanced biochem, analytical chem, advanced analytical chem, bioorganic synthesis, bioinorganic chem...

Exchange the biochem courses in this list for inorganic chem courses and you have yourself a chemistry degree. That's why "pure biochemistry" graduates can apply for a "pure chemistry" masters here, you god damn nigger faggot asshole.

its never the same, the teachers might tell you that, but the actual class, and also the content, and most important of all, the point of view. Let me explain. We are jobless, mathematicians, and "pure" sciences, only have a place in the university. So the teachers give a whole other perspective when teaching a group of people studying the "pure" science. In here that's how its organized, the people from other "careers" have go into the same group, the name of the course remains the same, but the content and the perspective is totally different.

You are raised to be an employee, we are scientists.

>other "careers" have go into the same group

meaning we are separated, they have their group, and the "pure" sciences have theirs.

oh my god, you're fucking delusional.

chemistry and biochemistry students are in those classes together, dipshit.

>How Smart Are You?

Too smart.

then that university works in a different way, we keep our sciences clean and separated from "market demands". read engineers, and applied sciences.

how did you even make it into uni with your reading comprehension?
By sharing facilities I meant:
In Organic Chem I, biochemistry students and chemistry students shared the same lecture hall, had the same professor/lecturer, did the same assignments, shared the same labs during practicals etc

I am positive that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about holy kek

that why i use the word "pure"

its another tier.

I'm White and I just got my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.

I'm happy, I'm dating a girl, I don't believe the holocaust happened, I get along with my peers, and I have a good relationship with my family.

What's your excuse?

well you're wrong about that
biochemistry and biophysics doesn't mean you understand anything about history or history

i might be drunk and crazy, but that doesn't erase my knowledge.

>What's your excuse?
im not the one thats jewish. i think you fail to understand the issue at hand. your faggy little cabal is failing and without it there is nothing to shield you from hot lead justice

yeah, it's you are a fucking retarded faggot ties that has no idea how academia and you supposed "pure" sciences work.

jfyi I am now in grad school for "pure" chemistry AFTER completing my bachelor studies in biochemistry

kys

and everything i ve said specifically is the way it is, thats how the universities organize the students here.

i see you mixed up everything in your society

There's no hard math in these disciplines therefore it's a soft science for the mentally fragile.

>happy life
>comes to Sup Forums to proclaim it

And many keks were had, friendo. You're as miserable as the rest of us, and you're here forever.

phd, H>15, GTFO

>GAS THE CONJUGATION
>PHASE WAR NOW

Congrats you have a degree with a few career paths
be top of your class and become a doctor
or
be top of your class and get a phd then be the top of the phd students and beat out 14 other phd students to get a university position

btw the 3rd and more likely option is to get a nice lab tech position where you can make 15 dollars an hour with that fancy bachelors degree

good luck

imagine medicine, your first study medicine and surgery, then get an specialty in a field

is the same with sciences

i am sorry your national pride is hurt kraut, what i am saying is true.

Your still a Jew which means you have poor hand eye coordination and would probably lose in a fight Against even a twelve year oldgurl. Pathetic

seriously what is so hard to understand, your university is ran by a bunch of faggots who have a backwards program. My is logical, first chemistry, then biochemisty.

PS. If you'll join a group making top tier papers you'll be very sad and miserbale, you'll have no time for your GF and your fucken family, you'll believe in jewish genocide

>jews stealing my smarts so they can be smarter
fucking jews man

hey i said i am kind of drunk, excuse the typos

but is it that weird that in my university applied sciences and other shit, goes separate from Sciences themselves?

damn

pretty much the same, exept for im not religious and study chem
>What's your excuse
For what?
t. bsc chem
they have a call to be softer than chemnistry, maths and physicist and enineers
it isn't that soft, although an education (Ausbildung) at one of the biochem companies near me has better job perspectives than studying it (at least where i live, maybe its completly diffrent somewhere else)

Enjoy it while you can, when your "girl" finds out about your numerous and disgusting perversions it will all be over for you. You'll be just another sad and miserable Jew digging shekels out from beneath coke machines.